Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Instances to practice gambit rotation

I like Woe of the Willow instance for practicing gambit rotation. Not long to get to the first boss fight, and then you can run to the second and final boss fight.

Storvagun is better, boss fight from the start. Too bad it is only seasonal, and my warden is still too low level to be able to adjust the instance level to make it easy enough.

What is your favorite instances to practice and test gambit rotation?

Zitat Zitat von ndc Beitrag anzeigen
    I like Woe of the Willow instance for practicing gambit rotation. Not long to get to the first boss fight, and then you can run to the second and final boss fight.

Storvagun is better, boss fight from the start. Too bad it is only seasonal, and my warden is still too low level to be able to adjust the instance level to make it easy enough.

What is your favorite instances to practice and test gambit rotation?

Ummmm, have you tried a Training Dummy?

p.s. One other thing, if you are working to memorize the gambits, maybe this ( CLICK HERE ) will help.
    Geändert von Gandolf_TheOld (31.12.2021 um 12:30 Uhr)
    Ujest - 140 Lore-master, Opun Tia – 107 Warden, Tummi - 105 Captain, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 66 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly – Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

and Star Citizen…

You dont need instances to practice gambits.
    If you want to train your hand memory you can practice on dummy/ curator is up bt so you can buy one, or find free to use in some homestead.
    In instances and hard situation you polish your gambit use. Wheh you solo /hard/ stuf, you hardly have strict rotation, its all situational.
    The key to get good is to play alot. No other way.
    Good luck

Zitat Zitat von Gandolf_TheOld Beitrag anzeigen
    Ummmm, have you tried a Training Dummy?
    Yes I have. It doesn't feel the same with the actual boss hitting you, summoning adds, etc.
    You can't practice interrupting training dummy either.

Zitat Zitat von Pavlin Beitrag anzeigen
    You dont need instances to practice gambits.
    If you want to train your hand memory you can practice on dummy/ curator is up bt so you can buy one, or find free to use in some homestead.
    I often use the training dummies in Bree training hall.

Zitat Zitat von Pavlin Beitrag anzeigen
    In instances and hard situation you polish your gambit use. Wheh you solo /hard/ stuf, you hardly have strict rotation, its all situational.
    The key to get good is to play alot. No other way.
    Agree. So, do you have a favorite instance to polish your gambit use / get good?

Zitat Zitat von ndc Beitrag anzeigen
    You can't practice interrupting training dummy either.

True, but that is not what you asked. Remember, you asked, "What is your favorite instances to practice and test gambit rotation?"

There is no best instance to practice interrupting a mob, that comes from fighting them and learning the trigger(s) for that mob. Every casting mob has at least one.
    Geändert von Gandolf_TheOld (31.12.2021 um 13:43 Uhr)
    Ujest - 140 Lore-master, Opun Tia – 107 Warden, Tummi - 105 Captain, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 66 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly – Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

and Star Citizen…