Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Cant figure out intro to Prospecting

So I'm in Ered Luin starting my crafting career. I took on the quest "Intro to Prospecting" from the master of apprentices, Alfwin. Quest tracker says to speak with the supplier in the crafting area. The only supplier I see is only a few feet away and it's pretty close to the crafting area. When I right click on him, his shop items pop up and no further quest advancement. What do I do?

Alcor ist offline Defender of the Hornburg
    I think you will probably need to purchase appropriate crafting tools from the supplier.

Zitat Zitat von Alcor Beitrag anzeigen
    I think you will probably need to purchase appropriate crafting tools from the supplier.
    I have tools equipped and have even mined some copper ore already

Is the supplier you're trying to talk to called Supplier? I know it sounds silly but there are plenty of NPCs in crafting areas.

Do you see the starter crate in your inventory - you should be able to r-click it and get chunks of copper ore for smelting to progress with this quest.
    Geändert von kudurru1 (23.03.2022 um 14:32 Uhr)
    Roaming Gladden since 2013

I think the earlier replies have you covered, but just in case, go to this wiki page and follow the instructions in the WALKTHROUGH section:
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Que...to_Prospecting

6. 24.03.2022, 08:47

Must admit I've never started crafting in Gondamon. I usually do it in Thorin's Hall or at Celondim if I'm in Ered Luin. If Áfast, the Supplier at Gondamon, doesn't have a ring then that's possibly a bug. You could try going to Thorin's Hall and see if Hatt the Supplier in the Maker's Hall (the room before the one with all the forges) has one.

Kehleyr_SSG ist offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Zitat Zitat von Altair6 Beitrag anzeigen
    If Áfast, the Supplier at Gondamon, doesn't have a ring then that's possibly a bug.
    This is in fact a bug and Known Issue. We apologize for this.

The Suppliers in the Crafting areas for the 4 starter zones - Michel Delving, Celondim, Combe and Thorin's Hall - will all advance this quest for you.
    Quality Assurance Team Lead
    The Lord of the Rings Online
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." -Gandalf