Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Is there an issue with Brawler cosmetics?

Not quite sure when I noticed it, but recently my Brawler is displaying the equipped gauntlets regardless of what cosmetic gauntlets I have equipped. Certainly seemed like I was able to alter the appearance just like all of my other toons' equipment in the past, but sometime since I got my LI (currently lvl 70) seems like my LI is the only thing that can be displayed--equipping other gauntlets cosmetically seems to have no effect. No issues with cosmetic equipment on my other toons, and my cosmetic clothing still shows--it's just specifically the Brawler gauntlets. Known issue or work-around?

I don't know about brawlers but I've had problems with other cosmetic weapons. I had to remove my LI, put on the cosmetic item, and then re-equip the LI to see the cosmetic.

Zitat Zitat von ObGynKenobi Beitrag anzeigen
    Not quite sure when I noticed it, but recently my Brawler is displaying the equipped gauntlets regardless of what cosmetic gauntlets I have equipped. Certainly seemed like I was able to alter the appearance just like all of my other toons' equipment in the past, but sometime since I got my LI (currently lvl 70) seems like my LI is the only thing that can be displayed--equipping other gauntlets cosmetically seems to have no effect. No issues with cosmetic equipment on my other toons, and my cosmetic clothing still shows--it's just specifically the Brawler gauntlets. Known issue or work-around?
    Yes, Brawler equipped Gauntlets are very very stubborn. It's really hard to get your outfit to display a cosmetic set of gauntlets, not impossible but deffo not working well.. for me it requires switching outfits, removing & re-equipping the cosmetic ones, several times, until the game is somehow tricked to accept the cosmetic i wanna use.

I hope they can pay some attention to dressing room & weapon display issues soon.

Zitat Zitat von ObGynKenobi Beitrag anzeigen

Hey!
    This is easily solved..
    the Brawler's gauntlets are considered a weapon, not gloves. Disable the weapon display in the cosmetic sheet by clicking the eye icon.

Cheers.