Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Ingredient packs and Gundabad?

I know people probably complained when Gundabad first came out, but I'm just starting through. I got enough leather for my tailor and skilled up the first level. Then I find out we can't use ingredient packs on the Gundabad cloaks.

What nonsense! There's nothing special about G, and we should be able to use packs the same way we do at all the other levels.

Zitat Zitat von Froyo_K_Baggins Beitrag anzeigen
    I know people probably complained when Gundabad first came out, but I'm just starting through. I got enough leather for my tailor and skilled up the first level. Then I find out we can't use ingredient packs on the Gundabad cloaks.

What nonsense! There's nothing special about G, and we should be able to use packs the same way we do at all the other levels.
    I can understand why Gundabad tier doesn't use ingredient packs, it's new. Ironfold tier which is before MM and Gundabad still can't use ingredient packs.

Probably because you need three Sunstone shards. Not that hard to get.

iirc, the woodworker could do instrument (which require a shard) with ingredients packs, while bows (which require just the same amount of wood as the instruments) cannot use packs. strange

Except it's end game and everything else is not.

The crafting economy is bad enough as it is, you want to destroy what's left?

Zitat Zitat von Bothketbog Beitrag anzeigen
    Probably because you need three Sunstone shards. Not that hard to get.
    I have the shards. They're not actually the most annoying mat. That comes from Gundabad's continuation of the large number of mats you need for a single item. Just how heavy is a ring that needs 20 ingot? Is it a cloak or a tent? :P

I could have sworn other lower tier items can still be made with packs without special items such as shards, but there's such little reason to craft these days I could have just not noticed.