Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: New PC

New PC

I have a new windows 10 PC and i am experancing multiple crashes where the screen goes black for a few seconds and then recovers. The same happens when i play LOTRO I am seriously thinking of going back to windows 7 where LOTRP worked with few problems (i am new to win 10)

Two questions my graphics card is a Nvidea RTX 3060 which driver works best with windows 10 and LOTRO

Is there a good forum for windows 10

Thanks

Update i checked device manager and all is working fine (its not ) the moniter is new but is isted as a generic PC monitor Not the IIyma moniter.
    Geändert von Atrixzia (31.03.2023 um 10:39 Uhr)

After you experience such a blackout you might want to have a look at event viewer.

I had similar symptoms and found messages of the nvidia driver stopping/crashing and restarting itself. For me, going back a few driver versions resolved that particular issue.

Zitat Zitat von Atrixzia Beitrag anzeigen
    I have a new windows 10 PC and i am experancing multiple crashes where the screen goes black for a few seconds and then recovers. The same happens when i play LOTRO I am seriously thinking of going back to windows 7 where LOTRP worked with few problems (i am new to win 10)

Two questions my graphics card is a Nvidea RTX 3060 which driver works best with windows 10 and LOTRO

Is there a good forum for windows 10

Thanks

Update i checked device manager and all is working fine (its not ) the moniter is new but is isted as a generic PC monitor Not the IIyma moniter.
    Make sure the lotroclient is using the dedicated graphics card instead of the integrated one
    The Champion of Eriador, Man-at-Arms Melvargil Eaglewing, Lord of the Ashen Wastes.

Geek Pub, Evernight