Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Exclamation Archer Companion Damage

Howdy folks!

To ensure I got a good feel of the new Captain, I made a new one from scratch.
    I'm up to Level 43 now and I went back to Ered Luin to knock out some quick slayer deeds; that's when I noticed something strange -- the Archer Companion is harmless!

My Level 43 Archer took almost 20 seconds to kill a level 5 grey goblin!
    I watched in dismay as my Archer's auto-attacks consistently dealt between 23 and 55 damage.
    His 'Barbed Arrows' and 'Sure Aim' stills hit more-or-less like they used to before the Captain revamp.

I have tested this with (3/3) Heightened Allies and (0/3), the change in auto-attack damage is almost non-existent.

Anyone else's Archer companions dealing virtually no damage?
    (This may be happening with Heralds as well, but I've grown so used to Herald damage being nothing that I'm not bothered; that's not what heralds are for)

At 140 with the +dmg trait my archer herald is doing lots of damage. She critted a Sure Aim for over 200k last night.

Maybe something is wrong with the lower level ranges?
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

That's sort of good news -- I'm hoping this is a scaling problem that the Devs can quick-fix in a patch.