Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 3 von 10 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 51 bis 75 von 249

Thema: Housing FAQ

Re: Housing FAQ

Am I correct in assuming that the weekly maintenance is due 7 days after the purchase of the house (i.e. the first week is included in the purchase price) or is the fee due immediately upon purchase?
    Haknit -- War Leader, Founder of PUG Ugly

"I like to think you killed a man; it's the romantic in me."

Zitat Zitat von Valinus Beitrag anzeigen
    Am I correct in assuming that the weekly maintenance is due 7 days after the purchase of the house (i.e. the first week is included in the purchase price) or is the fee due immediately upon purchase?
    When I bought my home it came with 1 month prepaid in maintenance fees.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]FDR: Hold on, boys! I, for one, would like to hear what the blood-spattered young lady has to say.
    Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical (2005)

Can anyone confirm what level your char has to be to buy a house? is it 15 or 10?

I am asking because I just read and article on IGN - http://pc.ign.com/articles/827/827119p1.html (pg. 2) where they state the level is 10.

Also mentioned is players getting a discount from vendors for being a resident of that area. This is also something new, right?

Level 15 on Roheryn, as listed in the requirements at the broker. No idea about neighborhood vendor discounts, there are barely any vendors at the moment anyway...
    [i][color=#dbb953]"Yet there may be a light beyond the darkness; and if so, I would have you see it and be glad."[/color][/i]

I have only checked out 1 standard elf house, 1 standard man house, and 1 elf kin house.

So my question is...how many floor plans are there? Are all the elf standard houses them same? etc...
    Townsperson says, ''...and then my dad says to stay away from that minstrel, cause no good'll come of it! Can you believe that?''

Zitat Zitat von haplo88 Beitrag anzeigen
    I have only checked out 1 standard elf house, 1 standard man house, and 1 elf kin house.

So my question is...how many floor plans are there? Are all the elf standard houses them same? etc...
    Yes, the floor plan is the same for all.

Ok...thanks...so the only reason to try and get a certain address is for vanity reasons...

From my limited time messing with it, seems like a great implementation of housing. Can't wait for it to go live.
    Townsperson says, ''...and then my dad says to stay away from that minstrel, cause no good'll come of it! Can you believe that?''

Here is a 6mb JPEG of the Lorebook Map. Warning for dial-up, it's a big file.

I have added the Homestead zones for Man, Elf, and Hobbit so everyone can get a nice overview of the distances and placement. The Dwarf zone will be added once we can get back in there.

Enjoy.

As of the update to Roheryn this afternoon, housing upkeep costs have gone up:

Standard: 1g, 50s upkeep
    Deluxe: 7g, 150s upkeep
    Kinship: 15g, 300s upkeep
    -Agenorin-
    Guardian of the Free People
    Member of the Elder Knights
    Firefoot Server

Ok...so for the same lack of real fuctionality we pay MORE?

Zitat Zitat von Agenor3k Beitrag anzeigen
    As of the update to Roheryn this afternoon, housing upkeep costs have gone up:

Standard: 1g, 50s upkeep
    Deluxe: 7g, 150s upkeep
    Kinship: 15g, 300s upkeep
    I hope you mean:

Standard: 1g cost; 50s upkeep
    Deluxe: 7g cost; 150s upkeep
    Kinship: 15g cost; 300s upkeep

Because 15g 300s a week is a little steep.
    Haknit -- War Leader, Founder of PUG Ugly

"I like to think you killed a man; it's the romantic in me."

Zitat Zitat von Valinus Beitrag anzeigen
    I hope you mean:

Standard: 1g cost; 50s upkeep
    Deluxe: 7g cost; 150s upkeep
    Kinship: 15g cost; 300s upkeep

Because 15g 300s a week is a little steep.
    Absolutely correct. Sorry for the confusion.
    -Agenorin-
    Guardian of the Free People
    Member of the Elder Knights
    Firefoot Server

Zitat Zitat von Invincible12 Beitrag anzeigen
    Ok...so for the same lack of real fuctionality we pay MORE?
    That depends on the assumption that what was on the preview server was an initial base price that was later raised. It could have been lowered specifically for the Open House test and raised back up for all we know.

When they are handing out 10 Gold to test I doubt they would waste the time to lower upkeep and then raise it again since doing so is pretty much a waste of time. You could buy a Tier 2, way your full upkeep and still have money left over to fully decorate with the items we had.

Just to clarify, are the housing neighborhoods race restricted? Could my dwarf buy a house in the Shire? Because I've grown fond of those funny little people and it's where I do most of my cooking - a very important thing indeed!

No....you can own a House in any neighborhood

The spike in upkeep puts a different slant on things. For small kinships like ours the upkeep is going to be the killer. The cost of the additional chests are completely out of our reach at present.

I have recommended to my kinsmen that we re-evaluate our need for a full-fledged kinship at this time. A Tier 2 would suit our purposes for right now as a meeting and gathering place.
    Breygon HawkSong, Minstrel in the Gallery
    Sieg, fur die trauen! (Victory, for those who dare!)

Updated upkeep prices
    Member of [url=http://leagueofelders.guildportal.com]The League of Elders[/url]
    [b]Branderic[/b] 50 Guardian/GM Armourer
    [url=http://www.yarr.us/pages/branderics-guide-to-forochel-part-1]Branderic's Guide to Forochel[/url]

Angry Re: Housing FAQ

Ok, it says that you can only have one personal house per sever.....does that mean that even though I have 5 characters I can still only have one house. I have a hobbit, elf, man, and dwarf character. Will I be able to buy a house for each of them????

Zitat Zitat von ravhawk Beitrag anzeigen
    Ok, it says that you can only have one personal house per sever.....does that mean that even though I have 5 characters I can still only have one house. I have a hobbit, elf, man, and dwarf character. Will I be able to buy a house for each of them????
    One house per server means exactly what is says. Only one of your characters on any given server can buy a house.
    Talynna of Dale on Landroval
    ><> Xaris kai Aletheia (Grace and Truth) <><
    Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message;
    however, a significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced.

The old upkeep prices were reasonable, these figures are too high to make housing enjoyable for a player like me. I guess the increase MAY be justified for guild housing, but not for T1 and T2 personal housing.

Also, I should be able to pay ahead of time for my fees as much as I want.

Tier 1 costs haven't increased, just the upkeep for Tier 2 and kinship houses. Tier 1 is still 50s.
    [i][color=#dbb953]"Yet there may be a light beyond the darkness; and if so, I would have you see it and be glad."[/color][/i]

Question Re: Housing FAQ

I have a couple of questions:

1) Do you get a racial discount if you buy a house in an area of your race - e.g., Human Captain buying near Bree?

2) Do your bonuses stack for discounts - e.g., kinship bonus and resident bonus?

As a side-note, is it pragmatically worth it to pay 50+ silver upkeep per week, for a mere 10% discount (especially for casual players)?

Zitat Zitat von More Beitrag anzeigen
    1) Do you get a racial discount if you buy a house in an area of your race - e.g., Human Captain buying near Bree?
    I don't think so. At least I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

2) Do your bonuses stack for discounts - e.g., kinship bonus and resident bonus?
    I believe they are supposed to, but it isn't working properly at the moment. (And no, your kinship house & personal house do not have to be in the same exact neighborhood, just the same racial type of neighborhood.)

As a side-note, is it pragmatically worth it to pay 50+ silver upkeep per week, for a mere 10% discount (especially for casual players)?
    Probably not, but after all: What's pragmatic about paying $10-15 a month (or a $200 one-time fee) to play a game?
    Talynna of Dale on Landroval
    ><> Xaris kai Aletheia (Grace and Truth) <><
    Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message;
    however, a significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced.

Uploaded Dwarf Homestead flash map.

Updated Elf and Bree homesteads with current prices.

Seite 3 von 10 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LetzteLetzte