We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Re: ~Official Wartab Page~

Quote Originally Posted by Westernesse View Post
    Got it last night after DN:

Was ~300k before bk 7 and the rest after.

Could of had it Sat afternoon, but I took a 3 day weekend which I don't regret. I guess some German? Hit r11 on Sunday though. He went from r6 going into bk 7 to r11 coming out. I had to suicide a lot to get my last 3.5k yesterday. Prob gave up like twice the infamy for every renown I got.

I'm not planning on going for r12 anytime soon, was hard enough to get motivated for r11.
    Grats dude. But u've gota have atleast 4000 deaths to say u suicide alot lol
    [url=http://postimg.org/image/l3zh8so1j/][img]http://s7.postimg.org/l3zh8so1j/cheeky_fox.jpg[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDemon07 View Post
    Quote where I said "You suck at this game."
    thats funny because i think i could get a few people that say other wise
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000083c05/signature.png]Dosequis[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by lutzjc View Post
    thats funny because i think i could get a few people that say other wise
    *face palm*

Just forget about it, have a nice day
    Lieutenant Hydrain
    Task Master Hydran

Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    Look at my sig. I gank solo or with a hunter. That's all I do. Maybe it's just E is filled with more greenie defilers then gladden is.

I believe in fighting and making people work for my infamy. I don't go in for a kill and give the raid free points. Reason being i'm one of the hardest people to kill on my server. If I burn my tricks and cds oh well. I just play more cautiously. More stars = more renown.
    I'll tell you the same thing I told infamy from windfola, now thegreatestofalltime warg.. You'll get more renown/infamy going for extra kills and not waiting on cooldowns. I've hugged rating on a few toons it's too easy and it's too boring. My hunter plays for rank and my alts are for fun or hugging rating. Simply you don't like to die the excuse for more renown per kill.. well you'd get more kills risking more deaths.
    Rip Nidor

Quote Originally Posted by brodster56 View Post
    I'll tell you the same thing I told infamy from windfola, now thegreatestofalltime warg.. You'll get more renown/infamy going for extra kills and not waiting on cooldowns. I've hugged rating on a few toons it's too easy and it's too boring. My hunter plays for rank and my alts are for fun or hugging rating. Simply you don't like to die the excuse for more renown per kill.. well you'd get more kills risking more deaths.
    Damn straight. Aggressive play yields FAR, FAR more rewards than lame, starhugging play.

Just look at Texas No-Hold 'em poker. Aggressivness is king; sure, you may bust out early, but in the long run, you make more money (real life dollars) than timid play.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Damn straight. Aggressive play yields FAR, FAR more rewards than lame, starhugging play.

Just look at Texas No-Hold 'em poker. Aggressivness is king; sure, you may bust out early, but in the long run, you make more money (real life dollars) than timid play.
    I think your bluffing......ill raise!

Sorry, did'nt stare in amazement at meaningless stats but I commend you all for your greatness.
    Ancient spider of the moors

Quote Originally Posted by brodster56 View Post
    I rush in for the kill all the time. I just know how to survive and don't die as much. And what's the point of running in for that 36 renown and having a bunch of people jumping on your body? I see no point in that. In all games I have played I am the hard to kill person. Iv'e had this playstyle since I was a kid. Not going to change now. Even if there was no rating I would still play the exact same way I do now.
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

^-- about a month or 2 ago. i thought it was cool

most recent o.o

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04205010000142064/signature.png]Mistermuggles[/charsig]

Representing Gladden and doing it for the Elf Minstrels!!!

Lt. Tremolo the Veteran (House of Elders) - Rank 10 Minstrel
    Blackarrow-Foe, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Weaver-Foe

Well it's now the month of July and time to update your wartabs!
    Rip Nidor

[B]Freeps:[/B] Myster R12 RK - Mysterio R8 LM - Laorin R6 Guard | [B]Creeps:[/B] Mysterious R8 Defiler

Just a small update, since I haven't played much the past few weeks (focusing on PvE), but hey... Rank 10!

On my way to R9, Took A long break from PvP to work on Gear ect... Getting back into it, so far I have been back in for 2 days, 20k renown, 300 kbs

PS: I play aggressive, I Will get the kill If it's there to be gotten.
    Last edited by snarfy; Jul 08 2009 at 08:48 AM.
    Good bye, Vapor/Immortality, Tyrannicus, Naurath, Faja, Riecker, Energizer, Barkinin, Guen, Rauko, Ramster, Familiarity, Knitefall/Pepperidge, Blaeloch, Kriptic, Illthallion, Angfauglir, Kosemos, Jmez, Gloinfast, Bots, Legions, Genocide, And Anyone else I have played with over the years.
    -Fuzion Rank 11 Rk/Lews Rank 7 Cpt/Swel/Arctic Rank 9 Warg ~ Forever RIP Keep Jamming

Lieutenant Hydrain
    Task Master Hydran

I haven't played lotr much for the last year or so, but I started very early in the moors after release and raided, leading pretty much 100% of the time. Hence the poor renown to kills ratio.

Graymor

wow 125k kills.

My brand new rank 13 war tab

[CENTER][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=white][SIZE=3][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220200000014bea5/01008/signature.png]Abraa[/charsig][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

first, congrats to rank 13. second, whomever had cadderly, i ask if that is a Salvatore reference? just glanced in, sorry to break continuity.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000001e4f9/01002/signature.png]Melicki[/charsig]

Boston Red Sox, this is their Year!

Updated... Got this a while ago, Just have had no chance to post it yet
    Good bye, Vapor/Immortality, Tyrannicus, Naurath, Faja, Riecker, Energizer, Barkinin, Guen, Rauko, Ramster, Familiarity, Knitefall/Pepperidge, Blaeloch, Kriptic, Illthallion, Angfauglir, Kosemos, Jmez, Gloinfast, Bots, Legions, Genocide, And Anyone else I have played with over the years.
    -Fuzion Rank 11 Rk/Lews Rank 7 Cpt/Swel/Arctic Rank 9 Warg ~ Forever RIP Keep Jamming

Quote Originally Posted by snarfy View Post
    Updated... Got this a while ago, Just have had no chance to post it yet
    I'm sorry for how off-topic this is, and I would post my wartab if I had one character with even close to a good one, but I spend too much time hopping characters, so none of them are even above rank 5 .

But Snarfy, what skin are you using in that pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombadil411 View Post
    I'm sorry for how off-topic this is, and I would post my wartab if I had one character with even close to a good one, but I spend too much time hopping characters, so none of them are even above rank 5 .

But Snarfy, what skin are you using in that pic?
    Azure Glass. And btw every war-tab is a good one Each one is different then the other... Most of the time lolz
    Last edited by snarfy; Jul 21 2009 at 09:37 PM.

Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast