We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    istvana is offline Legendary forums 1st poster

Another returning player from the old days

I played since release but quit because of mounted combat - it literally made me queasy at any setting.

Having maxed out dozens of characters in EQ2, Rift and several other games I got tired of games that only had one advantage over this one and started over yesterday with a family of toonlets (one per craft).

I will max out a loremaster - they can avoid mounted combat better than other classes because of the pets.

Looking for a guild - ideally one with older players and with an active typed in-game chat channel (not voice and not Discord).

Thanks.

which server?
    CRICKHOLLOW - The Silver Claw
    Durawen - MIN | Rehmli - HNT | Junoriel - LM | Duraniel - CPT | Tempezzt - BEO | Adryana - BUR

istvana is offline Legendary forums 1st poster
    Gladden (checks the forum list hastily to make sure this is the Gladden forum and nods in satisfaction seeing that it is).

I have one day invested in the characters (not that long a day my back was really hurting yesterday) and can start over elsewhere if necessary although Gladden seemed like easily the best server these days in terms of higher percentage of helpful people and smaller troll population (tosses a copper piece under a bridge in propitiation of the local troll and hope that she will not feel the need to come out from under the bridge).

Active, family-oriented, very helpful kin. Check out our site and hit up any of us in-game. If interested, fill out app at site and one of our officers will get in touch with you.

http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/?...so=1495123584#
    CAANWICK - Wardenist - Make Wardens Great Again!!! / CAANJOB - The Ettenmoors' worst Burglar / CAANJAAL - Hunter
    "If you find yourself in a fair fight, you've already lost!"
    Forged in Flames-Crickhollow

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by istvana View Post
    Gladden (checks the forum list hastily to make sure this is the Gladden forum and nods in satisfaction seeing that it is).

I have one day invested in the characters (not that long a day my back was really hurting yesterday) and can start over elsewhere if necessary although Gladden seemed like easily the best server these days in terms of higher percentage of helpful people and smaller troll population (tosses a copper piece under a bridge in propitiation of the local troll and hope that she will not feel the need to come out from under the bridge).
    Woh! You just came back & call some female a troll? Please don't restart like that...

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Woh! You just came back & call some female a troll? Please don't restart like that...
    The troll is you, shrek.