We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Shorten the release schedule maybe?

Stuck in Vol III, Book 2, Chapter 9, and can't get to Enedwaith yet. I understand it'll be another five weeks or so before the next content release. Kinda wish it were a little sooner...
    It may be a useful reminder that all of us have our own paths to tread in this world, and while they may intertwine for a time, they will not forever.

Just me? I love the relaxed pace of Treebeard*, but things could go a smidge quicker, IMO.

Treebeards's set to expand to Mirkwood (and Enedwaith?) in a couple of days, which is great, but it's only a bump to level 65. Hopefully the next bump is less than six months away.

(* also kinda wish I could turn off the VIP experience boost, too.)
    It may be a useful reminder that all of us have our own paths to tread in this world, and while they may intertwine for a time, they will not forever.

I am in no rush for Treebeard to close like Anor did. Please leave it as it is or even make it slower.

Quote Originally Posted by AlacrityFitzhugh View Post
    Just me? I love the relaxed pace of Treebeard*, but things could go a smidge quicker, IMO.

Treebeards's set to expand to Mirkwood (and Enedwaith?) in a couple of days, which is great, but it's only a bump to level 65. Hopefully the next bump is less than six months away.

(* also kinda wish I could turn off the VIP experience boost, too.)
    Go play on shadowfax if you want shorter time between releases

Frisco is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    I'm not playing on Treebeard anymore, but I do agree that the time frame was the one thing they got right on Anor. 4 months was plenty of time for most people to do pretty much everything at a cap, given how easy it has been made over the years. And the biggest drops in population were during the server relocation and initial COVID lockdowns where they left us at L85 and L95 for 6 months instead. Not that those caps were ever going to be bustling, but Anor was a ghost town after 4 months.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

No. Please keep Treebeard slow and steady. MANY other servers avaiable if you want a faster experience.