We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

If Vilya goes away....

Will you follow me one last time?

One last night of throat punching PvP ...

One last battle cry from remnants of kinships and tribes of old, and new...

and yes... this will be for eternal bragging rights.

stay tuned for details......
    Rank 10 Hunter, Rank 9 Warleader, Rank 9 Weaver, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 6 Guardian, Rank 6 Warg, Rank 5 Lore-master, Rank 5 Blackarrow, Rank 4 Champion, Rank 3 Reaver, Rank 2 Rune-keeper, just to name a few.

Unhappy :0

I has hypothesis. If the serber disappears! And people kick people out of kin in seconds before the moving.. Will that person be sAd?

You know how some officers hate kin members, because they think they are all that. and they chose not to remember those kin members and pretend they have never said anything. (it's like salloe is only one that heard them.)
    That's from past experience.
    Dushuak Rank: 12 Galathia Rank: 6 Salloe Rank: 7 Ramaros Rank: 6 Amoris: Rank 6 (Haven't pvp in years)
    Evil People Lead To Evil Intentions

Quote Originally Posted by SalloeRamaros View Post
    I has hypothesis. If the serber disappears! And people kick people out of kin in seconds before the moving.. Will that person be sAd?

You know how some officers hate kin members, because they think they are all that. and they chose not to remember those kin members and pretend they have never said anything. (it's like salloe is only one that heard them.)
    That's from past experience.
    what in the actual what???
    Rank 10 Hunter, Rank 9 Warleader, Rank 9 Weaver, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 6 Guardian, Rank 6 Warg, Rank 5 Lore-master, Rank 5 Blackarrow, Rank 4 Champion, Rank 3 Reaver, Rank 2 Rune-keeper, just to name a few.

Good ol' vilya
    dont worry the dev's are working on a fix that fixes the fix that fixed the fix that was fixing the fix....

lol.. hey Hetweith. do you still play?

on my minnie for the most part. only have enough grind tolerance for one toon lately.
    dont worry the dev's are working on a fix that fixes the fix that fixed the fix that was fixing the fix....