We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Long time Hello!

Hey hey Gladden! Wanted to take a chance to see if anyone was still floating the forums at all these days. It's been quite a while since I played last but those of you that would remember me know me as Warg, Malystryx! Been debating sneaking back to LoTRO and out to the Moors sometime in the near future but wasn't sure if Gladden had anything going on these days or if any of the "back then" players that I used to enjoy running about with were still around. So yeah, what's going on these days? I feel like I've probably missed quite a few things over these last....two (?) years I've been gone hah. I've definitely missed all the Gladden folks and fun! Especially SoTWH cohorts perhaps I'll see some of you soon!
    Katrariel - Lvl 95 Guardian : Rank 5 ~~ Myrawyn - Lvl 85 Burglar : Rank 7 ~~
    Malystryx - Warg : Rank 11 ~~ Larkawen - Lvl 59 Loremaster ~~ Banehollow - Defiler : Rank 6 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFuryRikali View Post
    Hey hey Gladden! Wanted to take a chance to see if anyone was still floating the forums at all these days. It's been quite a while since I played last but those of you that would remember me know me as Warg, Malystryx! Been debating sneaking back to LoTRO and out to the Moors sometime in the near future but wasn't sure if Gladden had anything going on these days or if any of the "back then" players that I used to enjoy running about with were still around. So yeah, what's going on these days? I feel like I've probably missed quite a few things over these last....two (?) years I've been gone hah. I've definitely missed all the Gladden folks and fun! Especially SoTWH cohorts perhaps I'll see some of you soon!
    Hey Maly, I'm dropping by these forums from time to time. Currently on a break from the game until I can resub again, economy and currency taking its toll. I saw Turbine laid off a lot of workers so I really think this game is nearing the end, will it be around 2 years from now on? we'll see. I'm quite fond of running around leveling alts in the old zones. I can't speak for the PvMP, but it's always been on and off.

This forum has a disturbing lack of cats these days, sad thing really.
    "...None of us would join the Grey Company if we felt its errand was not important enough to brave those risks. For my part, I will not give in to fear of the unknown. We all have our role to play, and I hope only that when I have played mine, the world will have been better for my having been in it.

Hiya Ting! Ah yeah I can understand that, breaks and all due to life and such. Been there and played that game way too often over the last while haha. Anyhows, glad you're doing well and good to hear from ya!

On another note, since I just logged in and checked all my characters and stuff.....I got quite a bit of shock on two of my freep alts, at what appears to be the disbanding of one of the major kins I was in. :'( In case anyone happens to read this and is from The Storm Crusaders, or knew/knows of folks who were in The Storm Crusaders, I'm curious as to whats happened in the last while? Last I checked a few months backs, things were still moving right along. Katrariel (Guardian) was my main toon if that rings a bell for anyone, but yeah I just wanted to try and find out what might have happened to everyone over that way. It's definitely a bummer that I got kept away for so darn long and now might not even get a chance to catch up with old friends.
    Katrariel - Lvl 95 Guardian : Rank 5 ~~ Myrawyn - Lvl 85 Burglar : Rank 7 ~~
    Malystryx - Warg : Rank 11 ~~ Larkawen - Lvl 59 Loremaster ~~ Banehollow - Defiler : Rank 6 ~~

I'm guessing if you logged onto Gladden as you've said, you might already know the answer to your question, but just in case you don't know, I believe that The Storm Crusaders moved to Arkenstone In June. I'm not sure how many and who went, but a lot of them left Gladden, along with quite a few other kinships that left as well. The reason so many moved was for the PVMP.