We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Re: Random Screen Shots of Intrest

rolf n lmao
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000003feff/01006/signature.png]Megrae[/charsig]
    For the Horde!, Death to the Alliance!
    Megrae - level 80 Blood Elf Priest (Holy) - Darrowmere

Quote Originally Posted by Wosret View Post
    Beor, you were camping that orc camp NPC questgiver.

You were there four times, killing him, before you changed your mind and moved elsewhere to resume PvP'ing. It was quite apparent, you're only motive for being a Ranger was to kill the An quest giver and grief the Creep forces.

Funny how you were a creep minutes before... yet felt compelled to switch sides... spawn a Ranger... and immediately commence quest griefing. You would have had more fun simply one-shotting all the questing greenies instead... but NO... you insisted on griefing the quest giver... multiple times.

Poor form indeed... considering you're an adult... and yet your gameplay behavior (at least for this instance) was more akin to a juvenile.
    I must say your guy's excuses are being stretched thin of late. Griefing would not be killing an NPC over and over. Really what I did after that could be called griefing (the somewhat constant targeting of low rank care bears), but since you failed to point that out I don't think you can use that against me. I was keeping you from killing MY freep NPC by taking out YOUR creep NPC.

Please learn to not throw such words like "griefing" around so lightly.

Also being on creep all I saw in /OOC was "Invite for An raid" over and over, so I thought I would hop on over to freep side and help deter the constant An raids so you guys would actually go after those freeps that were in the moors which no one on creep side even knew about cause they were too busy farming An.... aka PvE ing, camping, ect ect. So I see nothing wrong with what I did, all I see you guys doing is making excuses so as to not make yourselves look bad.

Now back to the random screen shots of interest!

Light show outside of TR.
    Last edited by thebackpacker1; Mar 27 2008 at 12:32 AM.

nah its cool man. i call a spade a spade i dont sugarcoat it. its griefing what you did. you killed a quest npc with a ranger. then for fun you tried to 1 shoot greenies. the killing greenie part is fine. it was appropriate. playing god and taking it into your own hands to stop creep dp grinding is griefing. im sure you thought you were a big hero for doing so, but it is griefing. as long as you had fun doing it, it doesnt matter to me. but as i said i call it as i see it and it was griefing.

I one shot the An npc when i can. But only if i'm around there. I was actually asked to do it by the vet creeps.lol But eh, its griefing yap.
    Taren Old skewl Cap'n

When fluff goes to AOC. he's going on the RP server. good god. im concerned man.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffBacca View Post
    nah its cool man. i call a spade a spade i dont sugarcoat it. its griefing what you did. you killed a quest npc with a ranger. then for fun you tried to 1 shoot greenies. the killing greenie part is fine. it was appropriate. playing god and taking it into your own hands to stop creep dp grinding is griefing. im sure you thought you were a big hero for doing so, but it is griefing. as long as you had fun doing it, it doesnt matter to me. but as i said i call it as i see it and it was griefing.
    Once again, how is killing a soldier in OC 'over and over' griefing when killing a FM in EC 200 times a day is not?
    Haknit -- War Leader, Founder of PUG Ugly

"I like to think you killed a man; it's the romantic in me."

Quote Originally Posted by Valinus View Post
    Once again, how is killing a soldier in OC 'over and over' griefing when killing a FM in EC 200 times a day is not?
    This is what I am trying to understand also.

Killing and NPC over and over is bad, but killing a greenie over and over is good? Thats some backwards thinking right there lol. Also fuff I wasn't being heroic, I was trying to get rid of the constant An obsession for a little until more freeps got on, cause it pretty much drove off the true creeps to log or even go freep side. So please keep trying to justify how evil of me it was to kill an NPC so that you could keep farming An. There are other ways, maybe not quite as quick, to get your dp. Yes it will take a little more work but I wasn't stopping you totally from grinding your dp, there are plenty other quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Valinus View Post
    Killing An as a Creep gives you 2000 Destiny, it's a quest. This is stupid, you guys aren't idiots. The comparison is amusing.

Beor is a ******. TBH was creepin' after we wiped the freeps multiple times they stopped coming so we did An. Beor purposely flipped to Ranger because he was bored and wanted to **** with us. It was obvious.

It's all good though.....he fails as a Ranger. It was fun in vent laughing at his fails.
    [CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="orange"]Dekel Kardoon[/COLOR]
    [URL="http://www.e-peenery.com"][COLOR="White"]ePeen[/COLOR][/URL]
    [COLOR="orange"]Flex your ePeen at [url][COLOR="orange"]www.e-peenery.com[/COLOR][/url][/COLOR][/size][/font][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Dekel View Post
    Killing An as a Creep gives you 2000 Destiny, it's a quest. This is stupid, you guys aren't idiots. The comparison is amusing.

Beor is a ******. TBH was creepin' after we wiped the freeps multiple times they stopped coming so we did An. Beor purposely flipped to Ranger because he was bored and wanted to **** with us. It was obvious.

It's all good though.....he fails as a Ranger. It was fun in vent laughing at his fails.
    Wasn't it you guys a long time ago that said that it is your job to keep creeps from ranking/lving so that you make it harder for them to get stronger? I think you fail to see the big picture mate. And the reason I flipped I have stated multiple times, I'm sorry you fail at reading, maybe you should go the HoP site you posted not too long ago. And fail at a ranger? I think I succeeded in what I went out to accomplish in the time I was able to. Yes I did die when you had your whole tribe on me, but no worries for me I could get back to the NPC before he could respawn. You should know by now, even though you did spout lies about me being a starhugger at some point, that I don't care about dieing as long as I accomplish what I set out to do. I laugh at your retaliation efforts though, I would 1 shot the NPC show myself then have the few who saw me attack me as I would proceed to pull them away from the area. Then I would mess around and still drag your group away from that area eventually getting your whole group together away from An or the quest giver. I could go on and on, but you can't seem to see anything but your own way.

Quote Originally Posted by thebackpacker1 View Post
    Wasn't it you guys a long time ago that said that it is your job to keep creeps from ranking/lving so that you make it harder for them to get stronger? I think you fail to see the big picture mate. And the reason I flipped I have stated multiple times, I'm sorry you fail at reading, maybe you should go the HoP site you posted not too long ago. And fail at a ranger? I think I succeeded in what I went out to accomplish in the time I was able to. Yes I did die when you had your whole tribe on me, but no worries for me I could get back to the NPC before he could respawn. You should know by now, even though you did spout lies about me being a starhugger at some point, that I don't care about dieing as long as I accomplish what I set out to do. I laugh at your retaliation efforts though, I would 1 shot the NPC show myself then have the few who saw me attack me as I would proceed to pull them away from the area. Then I would mess around and still drag your group away from that area eventually getting your whole group together away from An or the quest giver. I could go on and on, but you can't seem to see anything but your own way.

I got 20K+ destiny in the hour you were on you ranger...you fail bro. You were ineffective.

Next slide.....
    [CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="orange"]Dekel Kardoon[/COLOR]
    [URL="http://www.e-peenery.com"][COLOR="White"]ePeen[/COLOR][/URL]
    [COLOR="orange"]Flex your ePeen at [url][COLOR="orange"]www.e-peenery.com[/COLOR][/url][/COLOR][/size][/font][/center]

I got 20K+ destiny in the hour you were on you ranger...you fail bro. You were ineffective.

Next slide.....
    Lol! Spouting more lies are you?

And an FYI, facts are much more effective than opinion.

Its a quest you have to talk to the soldier to get. Just like An is a quest giver. By camping An you prevent FP from taking a quest just like camping the soldier prevents you from taking a quest.

13. Mar 27 2008, 06:19 PM

14. Mar 27 2008, 06:20 PM

Killing the An npc is not griefing, it is community service.

16. Mar 28 2008, 02:08 AM

lol wow not that this convo has been interesting but can we get back on topic?

some1 post a pic of something cool
    -Azsouth the Hand of Doom of Elendilmir, Rank 15 Warg
    Originator of the 1st Good 1v1 Thread (Meneldor)

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan1240 View Post
    lol wow not that this convo has been interesting but can we get back on topic?

some1 post a pic of something cool
    damage line of epic porportions

doh, in posting these i realized that my skill bar is insanely off center
    Stry, Captain

400k renown 42k kills

I have some cooler screens of things, but those involve jumping a lot.... pvmountain

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000000d8ec/01003/signature.png]Mrkaco[/charsig]

You *only* have 41k kills

Impressive though, never the less...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000c8737/signature.png]Ophealzor[/charsig]
    Timberwolf - Voromond - Makor - Ophealzor

Quote Originally Posted by MrKaCo View Post

I have some cooler screens of things, but those involve jumping a lot.... pvmountain
    ohhhhh i forgot about that, yeah, was a good golfing trip
    Stry, Captain

(Nobody ever said it had to be LOTRO related...)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000003e786/01006/signature.png]Andoraen[/charsig]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS][B][COLOR=cyan]Amsolir Numedian[/COLOR][/B] [/FONT]- 60 Man Champion; [/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS][B][COLOR=lime]Andoraen Prestanneth[/COLOR][/B] [/FONT]- 65 Elf Hunter; [/SIZE][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=sienna]Balanoth Eruvadhron[/COLOR] [/B]- 53 Woman Burglar ::: Riders of the Riddermark[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by HardMark View Post

(Nobody ever said it had to be LOTRO related...)

there is a separate thread for RL pics :P
    Last edited by Rconsole; Mar 28 2008 at 01:43 PM.
    Stry, Captain

I'm visiting Firefoot this weekend. Too early to tell how the PvMP is, but their Wargs are HUGE!!!!

fluffs dream girl

Hawtness---

So wait we can post anything here? anything? o.O
    [B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000007f864/signature.png]Durthalion[/charsig][/B][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-GuU7PRSQQ"]
    [/URL]

A floating tree lol
    [B]Freeps:[/B] Myster R12 RK - Mysterio R8 LM - Laorin R6 Guard | [B]Creeps:[/B] Mysterious R8 Defiler

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast