We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Nimrodel's First Peaceful PvMP Thread...

Okay, so the idea here is that we stay respectful of any and all players posting their stats, videos and/or stories in this thread. If it gets out of control I will immediately request for the thread to be locked down and if possible, deleted.

I am hoping for people to be able to post their War stats page here, and videos they make for whatever purpose and maybe to tell a story of a fight they had, either solo or an all out war. Would also be nice if everyone would refrain from starting new threads for their comments on the fight of the previous night, etc.

If you want to say something here, whatever it be, keep it somewhat clean and positive. I would hate for this thread to take off and have to be removed.
    Last edited by putnal008; Feb 12 2008 at 04:27 PM.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000009cf9b/01004/signature.png]Keidynce[/charsig]
    Keidynce -- Bael -- Celebriath
    [B]Evil and Stuff Like That[/B]
    Gurthag -- Halwabu -- Druth -- Draghkar -- Snagnakh -- Sigh
    [B]The Black Blade[/B][/CENTER]

Re: Nimrodel's First Peaceful PvMP Thread...

Rabble rabble rabble!
    Amurard, d'entre les morts

I will go ahead and start this beast off...

Snagnakh's War Stats: (as of 1/29/2008)

Gurthag's War Stats: (as of 1/29/2008)

9,547 Kills
    835 Deaths
    1217 Killing Blows
    88,306 Infamy

Snagnakh averages 7.44 Infamy/Kill
    Gurthag averages 10.13 Infamy/Kill

Grouped ~85% of my playtime.

And finally, here is my first attempt at making a video using the most rudimentary of programs...enjoy! (may wish to turn your audio down a bit, forgot to play with the audio levels)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOYWk14gIyU
    Last edited by putnal008; Jan 31 2008 at 04:54 PM.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000009cf9b/01004/signature.png]Keidynce[/charsig]

Cream's (mediocre) stats as of February 4, 2008, 02:48 PST.

Last edited by Pansa; Feb 04 2008 at 05:49 AM. Reason: updated stats pic

Quote Originally Posted by Pansa View Post
    Cream's (mediocre) stats as of January 29, 2008, 03:08 PST.
    I was on freepside for a bit yesterday, and I just couldn't bring myself to shoot at you.
    Amurard, d'entre les morts

Yeah, I die lots

Haven't really seriously played Shak in a few months, was my first pvp char, which partly explains mass deaths, lol.
    Last edited by Xiladi; Jan 29 2008 at 09:49 AM.
    [center][size=1].:: [color=#AE2723][b]Nimrodel[/b][/color] ::.
    .:: [color=#E3BD2D][b]Shakran[/b] : r8-Warleader : [b]Daigash[/b] : r7-Stalker[/color] ::.
    .:: [color=#FF9933][b]Decipher[/b] :65: r4-Warden |[/color][color=#CC6F02]| [b]Daidran[/b] :65: r5-Champion || [b]Guthri[/b] :55: r4-Captain[/color] ::.[/size]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000062b24/01008/signature.png]Daidrian[/charsig][/center]

Here is my reaver stats, just hit rank 5, woot!

And this is strictly just to show the difference between going out solo/duo compared to joining the 20 man raid. Yes, it makes me sad. (LM sheet)

And here is a video I made before i switched over to the darkside (I know i killed greenies at grams, but I repent :P)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=82HzYz66CJw
    Last edited by MrBaileyBurt; Jan 30 2008 at 08:18 PM.
    Irphor

Here is mine:

Shipnakh - Black Blade - Warg

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000005fbfb/signature.png]Shipnakh[/charsig]

From a couple of weeks ago, taken on a special [fatal] occasion.
    Graf | Musta

I weep
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Yellow"]I guarantee your level 65 r0 greenie BA will contribute more to your Creep raid than my level 2 Minstrel will contribute to my Freep raid. After all, both took about 5 seconds to create.[/COLOR][/size]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000085aec/signature.png]Chea[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by olagaton View Post
    I weep
    Just THINK of how much renown he's given Milt.
    Repairs/Ponds

Legends/TABA/Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by hrekin View Post
    Just THINK of how much renown he's given Milt.
    'sploiting burgs and hunter zergs, yes. milt, no.
    Graf | Musta

Last time, ~6 mo. ago:

Book: "I believe there's a power greater than that, a power that heals."
    Mal: "Reavers might take issue with that philosophy. If they had a philosophy. If they weren't too busy gnawing on your insides."

Graf | Musta

Okay, I know I said I wouldn't pull up an old thread, or create a new thread about "who is the best". So I haven't. My questions below are in no way an attempt to begin a debate about whose buddy plays their class the best...please do not make it that.

Your tutor for a day...

So, if you could choose(preferably) one person to teach you their main toons class, be it creep or freep, who would they be? Why? What makes them stand out in your mind over another well played member of that class?

If you would like you could list one of each class, across the board, or just a couple...or just one, whatever you choose.

My personal choices would be:

Freep Classes:

Hunter:
    • Domizor
    • Spiriel

Both of the above came into their prowess while I was rising, and in reign if you wish, and have always stood out in my mind as all around great at playing their class. Both know to track at all times and how to utilize terrain and objects to their advantage. Both used their class camo to great effect and if you were caught off guard it was one hell of a time to get back the upper hand.

Burglars:
    • Racquel
    • Andalusia

I do realize that Racquel has put her daggers on the shelf and will likely never return to us, she was one of the better, yet not uptight burgs in the day. She could take down her share of creeps, but would fight it out and not run at the first sign of a real challenge. One of the few, if not only, burgs I truly respect. Andalusia is on the list for the simple fact that he is amongst the best burgs at the moment, though I cannot honestly say that means much. I would just like to see the differences in play style between these two.

Captains:
    • Graf
    • Loscules

Hands down the best captains in the Moors. They can sustain a group and allow for retreats should they be needed without relying upon Last Stand and/or In Harms Way.

Champions:
    • Davadin
    • Slither

Yeah...your not reading things incorrectly. I have slither on the list, and for my own reasons which I will not share here so as to not have to delete this thread. Again, here I would like to see the two ends of the spectrum. I think I can leave it there and most will understand.

Guardians:
    • Infinity
    • Lothorin

There is no favoritism here, believe what you will. Though Infinity has not seen the Moors often, the short times he was there I noticed him utilizing all of his skills and to much better ends than other guardians in the Moors. Lothorin is of the same nature, one who has rarely seen the Moors...yet he is likely the best all around tank I have yet seen and played along side with.

Lore-masters:
    • Turelion
    • Twiligtone

Turelion is simply a wonder when I manage to find him skulking around. I have witnessed him take on and win a battle against multiple opponents on many occasions, though I have never succumbed to his blow. Twilightone is of the same caliber, though I never had the opportunity to meet him outside of a group. His group support role was played thoroughly and he did not have to lean on the perma CC stick to accomplish this.

Minstrels:
    • Nyia

She can single handily hold a group together with seemingly little effort. Though any minstrel becomes squishy with me prowling, she manages to escape more often than any other high priority target I can think of. No, this doesn't mean she ditches group or relies on them to bail her out...she just has it that way. Special mention goes to Dorunmag who, if he could manage to control his itch for suicide runs, would not be far behind Nyia.

Creep Classes:

Reaver:
    • Preposterone
    • Ugdush

By far our two strongest reavers with a couple coming just behind. Preposterone has managed to perfect the art of ninja'n Killing Blows, while also being a great leader and he can hold his own in small battle situations. Ugdush, minus the large tally of defeats, is studied in the freep classes which gives him an immense advantage against his foes(see Davadin vs. Ugdush, bout 1, Champ vs. Reaver night).

Blackarrow:
    • Deathdealer
    • Creamofmushroom

Deathdealer, though I honestly never thought much of him until he peaked and hit R6 and then 7, has shown he is amongst some of our best BA's. He can handle a situation well and not play the all too worn out role of wimp for the ranged classes in game. Cream, though not of an immense rank, has solely been the reason behind many freep defeats because of his persistence, use of skills as offensive weapons(vs. defensive) and overall knowledge of both creep and freep classes and skills.

Warleader:
    • Gothnon
    • Wordsworth
    • Cuthberg

Gothnon...well, duh? Both Wordsworthand Cuthberg have proven themselves many times over in battles large and small as competent Warleaders capable of holding a group together against forces much larger and they both realize when the more potent skills are required, be it for a smooth retreat or strong defense.

Weaver:
    • Cahatalu

Without a doubt the most potent weaver on the field of battle to date. While there have been many as good, none can really match Cahatalu, nor have they stuck it out as long. We all know how rough a weaver can have it, and even with his long hiatus he returned and only has become better at playing the class.

Warg:
    • Sneakx

That is it...just Sneakx. If we could get him back to the game, all would be lost for the freeps. The guy was an outstanding player and great guy all around. While I did not learn directly from him, my ways reflect his in their own ways and have made me all the better and stronger of a player. Come back to use bro.

meh, I would simply call this 'a' short list among others... so much has to do with perception and longevity. About the only one I would really unreservedly agree on is sneakx.

Have a nice game.

Again...the list is for the players you would enjoy sitting down with and having them "tutor" you on their class. In no way is this another "Who is most uber"...if it becomes such I will do as I stated in the OP.

Aw. There's not a honorary mention for me. =(

Just kidding. All very good players. Couldn't think of anyone to add.

rofl sneakx yea good guy but he followed my every step....the one and only person i actually took under my wing and taught was roosterteeth. i am not a teacher ty for not including me. imo half the stuff is common sense and if you do not know it then you do not deserve to play.
    Dirtyblonde 65 Burg (Nimrodel) | Notblondie (Nimrodel) | Scratchs (Elendilmir)
    [OOC] ****** : 'except blondie, hes already GM smartass'
    Blame the players.
    Battlefield Heroes is really fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Familiarity View Post
    Aw. There's not a honorary mention for me. =(
    Or me for that matter. I made Nyia who she was in the Moors. Remember that hobbit that always got zerged and feigned while Nyia ran away? That was me.
    Repairs/Ponds

Legends/TABA/Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by putnal008 View Post
    Okay, I know I said I wouldn't pull up an old thread, or create a new thread about "who is the best". So I haven't. My questions below are in no way an attempt to begin a debate about whose buddy plays their class the best...please do not make it that.

Your tutor for a day...

So, if you could choose(preferably) one person to teach you their main toons class, be it creep or freep, who would they be? Why? What makes them stand out in your mind over another well played member of that class?
    I'm gonna have to think about this one.
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Yellow"]I guarantee your level 65 r0 greenie BA will contribute more to your Creep raid than my level 2 Minstrel will contribute to my Freep raid. After all, both took about 5 seconds to create.[/COLOR][/size]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000085aec/signature.png]Chea[/charsig]

I never get put on any cool lists..... I need a sign...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d5e70/01008/signature.png]Dorun[/charsig]

22. Apr 12 2008, 02:29 AM

Quote Originally Posted by putnal008 View Post
    Is your criteria for PvP, PvE, both, or what? I'm trying to think of my list, but have different players for PvE and PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by olagaton View Post
    Is your criteria for PvP, PvE, both, or what? I'm trying to think of my list, but have different players for PvE and PvP.
    i thought he meant pvp or just overall knowledge of the class.
    oh and on a side note amu...lol...did you seriously just put down eightrinc?
    Last edited by BLoNdiE; Apr 12 2008 at 02:01 PM.
    Dirtyblonde 65 Burg (Nimrodel) | Notblondie (Nimrodel) | Scratchs (Elendilmir)
    [OOC] ****** : 'except blondie, hes already GM smartass'
    Blame the players.
    Battlefield Heroes is really fun!

Jack of all trades, master of none!

Diversification!

Free your mind and the rest will follow.
    "Pay attention to your enemies, for they are the first to discover your mistakes."
    Arendam 50 Captain, Grogg Rank 7 BA, Shabaz Rank 6 Weaver, Lamentis Rank 6 Warg, Pizzaman Rank 5 Reaver, Dogimed Rank 6 WL, Pestulence Rank 4 Defiler

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast