We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast

Re: Is Brandywine Interested In AN IRL Picture Thread?

Quote Originally Posted by kinki_4444 View Post

Hee.. just thought it'd be nice to let people see who i really am! I'm half-asian.. Aww.. do u creeps still wanna gank me now? :x

Chattaz! Frapzc mooz. Chatsz frapzc mzl
    Ancient spider of the moors

Me + niece.

Wife.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSEguy1970 View Post
    Shah!

Many a hunter can take notes from her on the way to play against a weaver.

/salute

Actually, I'm part Asian too. My mother is Chinese, father is Ukrainian and they met in NYC. Mom grew up on Mott St. in NYC (Chinatown). I look nothing like my mom though and look a lot like my dad, so you'd never guess I'm part Asian by looking at me. I always joke that I put the Asian in Caucasian.

Also, after my parents were married, my father had the honor of being the only non-Asian in the Lee Family Association (at that time, don't know about now though). Funny stuff.

U too? That's great! hee..

Well.. Nidor's probably one of the nicest spiders around except when he's after my yummy stars.. Were u the one who let my warg join your spider raid? it might just be u, im not sure tho.. lol.. it was hilairious!

The joke about putting asian in caucasian always gets to me.. i think its REALLY funny well, i'm part aussie but ive not been back hm in quite a while as im working elsewhere *won't reveal where*

Yups.. /salute to u too Nidor! Never got the chance to as i'm usually DOT-ted by your poison as i remember!

*U might want to burrow a lil deeper hun, my arrows are blind when i'm following my raid assist target* hee
    [B][COLOR="Magenta"]Kinki[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Rk9 Mini[/SIZE]|[COLOR="magenta"][B]Priincess[/B][/COLOR][SIZE="1"] Rk10 Hunter[/SIZE]|[COLOR="magenta"][B]Miilk[/B][/COLOR][SIZE="1"] Rk4 Chn[/SIZE]|[COLOR="magenta"][B](x.x)[/B][/COLOR][SIZE="1"] Rk7 Wdn[/SIZE]|
    [B][COLOR="red"]Kinkikiller[/COLOR][/B][SIZE="1"] Rk7 Warg[/SIZE]|[B][COLOR="red"]Wiitch[/COLOR][/B][SIZE="1"] Rk4 Defiler[/SIZE]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000133894/01006/signature.png]Priincess[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by MummyLord View Post
    Chattaz! Frapzc mooz. Chatsz frapzc mzl
    I wish i understood polish to understand what u just said :x did u mean somewhere along the line of "impressive"? thanks if u did
    please enlighten tho!
    [B][COLOR="Magenta"]Kinki[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Rk9 Mini[/SIZE]|[COLOR="magenta"][B]Priincess[/B][/COLOR][SIZE="1"] Rk10 Hunter[/SIZE]|[COLOR="magenta"][B]Miilk[/B][/COLOR][SIZE="1"] Rk4 Chn[/SIZE]|[COLOR="magenta"][B](x.x)[/B][/COLOR][SIZE="1"] Rk7 Wdn[/SIZE]|
    [B][COLOR="red"]Kinkikiller[/COLOR][/B][SIZE="1"] Rk7 Warg[/SIZE]|[B][COLOR="red"]Wiitch[/COLOR][/B][SIZE="1"] Rk4 Defiler[/SIZE]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000133894/01006/signature.png]Priincess[/charsig]

I wish i understood polish to understand what u just said :x did u mean somewhere along the line of "impressive"? thanks if u did
    please enlighten tho!
    I think he means to say you have pretty eyes; it's a shame you don't have six more.
    [CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=pink]S[SIZE=1]TROZZAPRETI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 10/X6|[COLOR=olive]R[SIZE=1]IGATONI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 8|[COLOR=red]G[SIZE=1]NOCCHI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 7|[COLOR=blue]M[SIZE=1]ACCHERONI[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS] 7|[COLOR=yellow]R[SIZE=1]AVIOLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6|[COLOR=orange]F[SIZE=1]USILLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6
    A[SIZE=1]STERIX[/SIZE]|C[SIZE=1]HARAKHA[/SIZE]|K[SIZE=1]HAGATAI[/SIZE]|V[SIZE=1]ORO[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Playing on JQ in GW2
    [/CENTER]

well, i'm part aussie but ive not been back hm in quite a while as im working elsewhere *won't reveal where*
    aw your not missing out on much...****ty weather in brissy.
    Click for latest lotro pvmp video --> FiZZE

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyman View Post
    I think he means to say you have pretty eyes; it's a shame you don't have six more.
    haha.. are u sure thats what he meant?

thanks for the compliment Mummy, thanks for the translation Stroz

Lol.. u're funny.. i really did wish i had 6 more at the back of my head so i could've seen the flank earlier....

Quote Originally Posted by bladestr View Post
    aw your not missing out on much...****ty weather in brissy.
    Not too promising weather where i'm at too.. Warm and wet all year round Guess i'm not missing much after all!

princess in australasia?

Ok not good pic, and i break cams and mirrors wherever i go lol Ohhh and thats my wife im standing next too there .. ( dolly parton statue ) LOL

Brayve 85 Mini
    Toto r7 Warg
    Lakanuki r7 defiler
    Brandywine

^^ Just thought you were showing off your Minstrel statue...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

lol I am sellin it for a gazziiiiilllllllllliiiiiiooooo onnnn dollars . Send tell in game if interested.
    Brayve 85 Mini
    Toto r7 Warg
    Lakanuki r7 defiler
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by brayvehart View Post
    Ok not good pic, and i break cams and mirrors wherever i go lol Ohhh and thats my wife im standing next too there .. ( dolly parton statue ) LOL

Rams Suck Btw, Seahawks Ftw with there 4 straight NFC west tiltes................So go ahead and toss out that jersey and we'll get ya a Julias Jones jersey instead

Quote Originally Posted by devofett View Post
    Rams Suck Btw, Seahawks Ftw with there 4 straight NFC west tiltes................So go ahead and toss out that jersey and we'll get ya a Julias Jones jersey instead
    hold up, bucs are better than both of ur teams....how many superbowls do seahawks have??? if i had none than devision titles is also all i would talk about
    R.I.P. Big L
    Big L-Put it On

Yeah i admit it, ramz do suck this year lol well actually last 3 yrs.. Linehan is a joke as a coach, and got higher ups who think this is a fantasy football league and take charge of recruiting, training, and so forth instead of stayin to the business side of things. Ohhh and i was only a marshal faulk fan hence forth the jersey, my fav team is the cowboys, ever since the landry days, which shows how old i am LOL .
    Brayve 85 Mini
    Toto r7 Warg
    Lakanuki r7 defiler
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder004 View Post
    hold up, bucs are better than both of ur teams....how many superbowls do seahawks have??? if i had none than devision titles is also all i would talk about
    Ummm over the last 5 years Seahawks have the best overall record in the Nfc, and perhaps if you guys could actually win you're "devision" than maybe you would earn some props, plus we have also been to the superbowl more recently and By all rights won it if the Refs didnt decide otherwise, If you disagree go to NFL top ten worst calls and the entire superbowl XL was listed as the poorest Ref'd game in Playoff history. Fear the 12th Man

More pix, less football. Pix+football might be permissible, though.
    [CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=pink]S[SIZE=1]TROZZAPRETI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 10/X6|[COLOR=olive]R[SIZE=1]IGATONI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 8|[COLOR=red]G[SIZE=1]NOCCHI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 7|[COLOR=blue]M[SIZE=1]ACCHERONI[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS] 7|[COLOR=yellow]R[SIZE=1]AVIOLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6|[COLOR=orange]F[SIZE=1]USILLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6
    A[SIZE=1]STERIX[/SIZE]|C[SIZE=1]HARAKHA[/SIZE]|K[SIZE=1]HAGATAI[/SIZE]|V[SIZE=1]ORO[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Playing on JQ in GW2
    [/CENTER]

bout a week old...i in the middle with the #1 jersey - brissy broncos baby

me and my car 07

ANNND me as a skanky nun. 06

Last edited by bladestr; Sep 26 2008 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by devofett View Post
    Ummm over the last 5 years Seahawks have the best overall record in the Nfc, and perhaps if you guys could actually win you're "devision" than maybe you would earn some props, plus we have also been to the superbowl more recently and By all rights won it if the Refs didnt decide otherwise, If you disagree go to NFL top ten worst calls and the entire superbowl XL was listed as the poorest Ref'd game in Playoff history. Fear the 12th Man
    umm bucs just won their devision last season, and making it to superbowls dont count if ur players arent wearing rings...cmon man u sound just like a bills fan
    R.I.P. Big L
    Big L-Put it On

Greetings, Brandywine.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000018aead/01003/signature.png]Jue[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by FCRoosterQ View Post
    If your wondering what is behind a dwarf Champ named Roosterq then here you go.

This was at a charity even where me and a few of my buddies had a tug-o-war team. I'm on the far left.

Before

After

We were playing off a heavy machinery theme.
    Nice muscles, Roostie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Currently spending my time being fabulous in the real world...but a piece of my heart will always be in Middle Earth

Kinship: Lord of the Onion Rings kinship

The face behind the bow!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000109b46/01006/signature.png]Sevyrwen[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by CptDeas View Post
    The face behind the bow!

Facedown Records? If so, you have a good taste in music. I'm in to the same stuff.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000001d8b7/01003/signature.png]Baor[/charsig][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100000469ab/signature.png]Darkbreed[/charsig]

Studio pic, just wanted to flash one of my tats
    I don't have the lil beard anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Toidy View Post
    Nice muscles, Roostie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When I see that first pic I keep thinking "get in ma bele"
    “Child of the kindly West, I have come to know, if more of us valued your ways - food and cheer above hoarded gold - it would be a merrier world. But sad or merry, I must leave it now. Farewell.”
    Thorin Oakenshield

Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast