We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Smile Re: Swords Of Light is seeking Honest, Fun Loving, Team Oriented players

Welcome to all the new and old faces that have become a Sword.

In Middle Earth from Beta 2

Re: Swords Of Light is seeking Honest, Fun Loving, Team Oriented players

Update to current list of Officers:

Rebarty
    Glamral
    Chryo
    Ekimrod
    Grevyn
    Juma
    Xaden
    Eolynd
    Macero
    Yarden
    Glamral Isten Fusillade Glamdral Glammit Glammi Glamdren Glamrik Glambo. Salvation. Meneldor. Psylent Contagion Infection Infestation Afflicted Pathological. Salivation. Meneldor.

Post Re: Swords Of Light is seeking Honest, Fun Loving, Team Oriented players

Code of the Sword:

Swords of light is a family/casual/mature guild made up of friends that love to play MMOs together. We are not a Raid/PvP guild, some of our member enjoy those aspects of the game and have the freedom to do so, but these are not required. Some of us have played as Swords of light in many games, and some of our members enjoy the no stress environment we have. We do require a voice interview for all folks that wish to become a Swords either by in game or other voice system.

To achieve this we:

1. We do not impose on each member how to play/build your character. We feel the freedom is yours on how you enjoy the game or tell you what and how to craft.

2. You have the freedom to play it how you like, just remember your part of a team/family.

3. We enforce a No Drama policy.

Role playing:

1. We are not a strict RP guild but do not look down our noses at it.

2. We encourage it if you like to RP, just remember chat policies, see below.

Grouping:

1. Group with our guild mates if we can.

2. But we understand if no guild mate is on we group with others. As a guild we do not expect you to drop the group your in and come rushing to a guild mate that logged on, but may do so if the group you are in is bad.

3. Officers will help those that need help, will do so willing.
    Swords do not have to group with each other if they prefer to solo/single play.

4. You do not have to group with folks that make you feel uncomfortable, we understand not all folks may like each other.

Conduct:

1. Kidding around, having fun and such is part of the make up of the guild, please be mindful (you know who you are).

2. But if a guild mate states/requests/tells you or the guild they do not like or deem offensive what is being said, please be considerate and tone it down.

3. We are a mixed guild of ages/backgrounds all we ask is please be mature minded. Be mindful of your friends/guild mates.
    4. No Drama, zero tolerance for this.

5. Voice/Guild chat/Group chat/Public game chat, up hold the honor of your guild. See below for these.

6. Swords will not make a profit off other swords, or take items to sell for profit to others (unless allowed by the individuals). No selling on Kinship AH with a marked up price, sell it to members at the price of posting in AH.

Keep in contact:

1. Guild chat, Forums, email, game mail, voice.

2. A nice “ Hail Swords” will get others to see you are on and let you know what my be happening.

Age requirement:

1. Must be min age 20.

2. Children of guild members are allowed in Swords of light, but said member is responsible for them in their conduct.

3. Only the guild leader may accept anyone that is under the age limit and will set other conditions on them.

Voice/Game chat:

1. Voice chat is PG-13. Slip may happen, remember we have children of members listening.

2. Kinship/Group/Public Chat is G rated. Remember honor your guild. If you had to write it you really meant it.

3. Not everyone has to voice, after becoming a member, but please turn it on so you can listen.

Adventures/Dungeons/Crafting:

1. Try not to rush through (zerg) them, unless the party agrees to it.

2. Help each other out. We do not make profits off guild members.

3. Learn to be a team and take in the surroundings. Party orders while not strict is up to the leader of the party on how to run the group, so please listen to the leader.

Probation Period:

1. When you become a Novice/recruit Sword, there is a two week probation period.

2. In that 2 weeks you must register on the forums with your Character.

3. Let us get to know you, and you to know us.

4. At the end of the Probation an officer will let you know if you become a member or not..

5. After which you will be a full member with the guild title of Shield Brother/Sister.

Last point... HAVE FUN.

If we interest you come to our website:Swords of Light and post.

Due to RL, I have been away from LOTRO for a few months. However, I have a lifetime membership, as many Swords do, so I'll be back once RL calms down.

I do appoligize to the numerous PM's that were sent to me regarding the Swords. I did not reply to some of them for days due to RL. I'm glad to say most are with the Swords anyway. Just shows what a great Kin the Swords are.

What is great is the Swords are as strong as we have ever been, regardless of anyone's leave of absence, others step up and the Swords are still going strong. If you are looking for a great Kinship, keep the Swords in mind.

Bubba
    Bubbaone Tank -- Pryme Healer -- Eagleone Captain -- Bubbatwo LM -- Bubbatoo RK
    Salvation is my home

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=2695636

Hey,

I am new to LOTRO, but was a WoW player of 5 years. Got out of that game late last year. I am mature (35 and getting married this year) work full time, etc. good team player! Would be nice to play with a good team kin and develop game friendships.

My toon is a lore master. currently lvl 11

Smile Re: Swords Of Light is seeking Honest, Fun Loving, Team Oriented players

Name would help to get in contact with you.......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4