We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Firefoot Personal Profile Thread!!

Hi this is a picture of myself and my character. I play a hobbit burglar that likes to dress in drag on occassion. He's very sassy and can be temperamental at times, he was the first character i played and is still the most active. You can find him on occassion taking a vitalshot to the chest as he uses HIPS or touch n go to try and escape from creeps in the ettenmoors. He has helped kill every single MOB on the server with success, from Thaurlach (Balrog), Thorog (Dragon), Bruigon (Nemesis) as far as PvE content is concerned. Folks tend to either love him or hate him and for some reason he's aquired the nickname Ron...

As far as myself, i work full time on technology and have many contacts through out the world, friends and business aquaintances who work in the technology field. As a side interest I enjoy investing in the stockmarket, and have a very concentrated portfolio...in a somewhat risky high reward opportunity. If you need some advice on something random that has to do with information management and or stocks, don't hesitate to ask. Both are very broad subjects and I don't pretend to be an expert in everything, but I will assist if i can.
    Last edited by Rootberry76; May 22 2008 at 04:53 AM.

Re: Official Lifetimer Thread (Post a picture)

not gonna upload here, but if ya have a myspace

www.myspace.com/tsh969

I dont ever really log in other than to update pictures... so my pics are up to date for the most part. Yes thats me.. the navy boy with anger management issues that is otherwise known as THE A--HOLE.
    [B]Chief Guard Azlaan, Hunter-Killer[/B]- Warg R7- of the Squidly type

Farzek-54 Chn-R4 Farstan-50 Grd-R4, Farbowe-50 Hunter No Rest for the Wicked
    Who are [B]you [/B]again? Sigs give you credibility... somewhat

BIO:
    I AM A 34 YEAR OLD PROUD FATHER AND LOVING HUSBAND. I AM A MUSICIAN / MECHANIC. MY HOBBIES INCLUDE: PLAYING WITH MY SON, GAMING...(DUH =p), TEACHING AND PLAYING GUITAR AND PERFORMING WITH MY BAND, PLAYING GOLF, WATCHING FOOTBALL(GO EAGLES), WORKING ON COMPUTERS, CAMPING, HIKING, AND CANOOING. HAVE PLAYED MMO'S FOR MANY YEARS NOW AND CONSIDER MYSELF SEASONED ALL AROUND.

MY LOTRO LOREBOOK/WIKI PLAYER PROFILE:
    http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Shillian

PLAY STYLE:
    FRIENDLY, HELPFULL, PATIENT & TACTFULL...
    I LOVE TO EXPERIMENT WITH LOTS OF DIFFERENT BUILDS BUT PRIMARILY USE MY RAIDING BUILD WHAT EVER IT MAY BE @ THE TIME. I AM MAINLY A PVE PLAYER, I LOVE TO LEARN A RAID WITH MY CLAN FROM SCRATCH AND SEE IT ON FARM STATUS AND ALL MY FRIENDS GEARING UP

PERSONAL:
    My Band: http://www.myspace.com/thejeremiahprophettband
    My Email: www.jeremiahprophettband@hotmail.com

MY TOON:

ME:

MY SON:

Training for Iraq 2004

My wife Tehya.

Been here since open beta and plan to be here for years to come. Would like to see our daughter enjoy the game as much as we do.

Last edited by Uthboth; Nov 21 2009 at 12:50 AM.

Re: Firefoot Personal Profile Thread!!

Bahareh! The ginger Captain!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000088168/01002/signature.png]Bahareh[/charsig]

www.myspace.com/tsh969

26 years old. been in the US Navy for 8 years. Played EQ for 8 years before this. Before that Diablo II. Gave EQ2 and WoW a try but didnt like either of them.
    Last edited by tj969; Jul 13 2008 at 11:34 AM.
    [B]Chief Guard Azlaan, Hunter-Killer[/B]- Warg R7- of the Squidly type

Farzek-54 Chn-R4 Farstan-50 Grd-R4, Farbowe-50 Hunter No Rest for the Wicked
    Who are [B]you [/B]again? Sigs give you credibility... somewhat

hi! my main toon is Snarles barkley, kamakaze warg! seen occasionaly in the moors, where my power even intimidates that of gunpowder and tornado

jk.
    and heres the face behid snarles.

tah dah! i win.
    [center] [size=3] .:[COLOR=red]Snarles Barkley[/color][/size] - previous full time warg for [size=3][color=orange]FIREFOOT[/size][/color]:.
    [size=1].:[color=pink]Member of the sexiest family-tree in LoTRO history™ : Blasty → Lamidin → Nasty → Eanna → Minye → Emomidget[/color]:.[/size]
    .:[size=3][color=yellow]C[/size][/color]ool [size=3][color=yellow]K[/size][/color]ids [size=3][color=yellow]F[/size][/color]o' [size=3][color=yellow]L[/size][/color]ife!:.[/center]

hey everyone im jeff as you can tell from my highly original name. im am also the worst mins on the server as som people in my kin would say cough cough everyone in brotherhood. but yeah i love running in the etten in small kin groups it always gets intresting and im almost always looking to get into some kind of big instance if anyone ever needs a mins let me know

I dont have alot or any recent pics of me but here are some like 2 year old ones dont mind the hideousness

im not the sharpest tool in the shed.
    see you all out there.
    Firefoot:
    R7-Itzjeff(Minstrel)finaly back on FF, R6-Sweetavenger(Champ), R3-Lavalle(Lore-Master)
    R9-Freakjuice(Reaver), R6-Falplay(Spider), R5-Itzhealth(Defiler), R5-Jstalker(Warg), R5-Warredael(Warleader), R4-Lagster(Blackarrow)
    Elendilmir:
    R6
    -Frumantirii(Rune-Keeper)
    R4-Freeweb(Spider)

9. Jul 12 2008, 11:59 PM

the picture's kind of old...was taken 3 weeks ago. that's me though.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000000a15f/01008/signature.png]Dougan[/charsig]

For real?
    Vanilla Ice crew cut with a Billy Ray Cyrus mullet?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000000580a/01002/signature.png]Madeline[/charsig]

12. Oct 31 2008, 06:00 PM

Reason
    dupe

13. Oct 31 2008, 06:28 PM

Hi!
    Here are some pictures for all my friends wondering how Galadrie looks in person... (especially Azan )

Rody The Red Dwarf getting ready for Helegrod and Galadrie with Kantar protecting the Kin Mates in the Rift
    Last edited by essence25; Mar 29 2010 at 10:36 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000c7f98/01006/signature.png]Galadrie[/charsig]

Rody~ 65 Champion , Luanne~ 65 Hunter, Ayda ~ 65 Minstrel, Silverfall ~ 35 Guardian, Hellrising ~ 25 Captain, Killertouch~ Blackarrow Rank 5

Quote Originally Posted by essence25 View Post
    Hi here are some pictures for all my friends who wander how Galadrie looks in real Live (especially azan )

Rody The Red Dwarf getting ready for Helegrod and Galadrie with Kantar protecting the Kin Mates in the Rift
    OMG!!!!! Beautiful smile.
    Last edited by ikillberyls; Nov 01 2008 at 05:18 AM.

Hi!
    [/QUOTE]

Last edited by essence25; Sep 23 2011 at 08:15 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000c7f98/01006/signature.png]Galadrie[/charsig]

Rody~ 65 Champion , Luanne~ 65 Hunter, Ayda ~ 65 Minstrel, Silverfall ~ 35 Guardian, Hellrising ~ 25 Captain, Killertouch~ Blackarrow Rank 5

Judo Choppin people like chuck norris lol

Thats me playin some baseball

andddd thats gilaborn in RL.. see you peeps in the mines
    Gilaborn Legend 60 Rank 9 Captain Officer/Revelations
    Gilaheal Rank 7 Minstrel
    Drederic 60 Rank 6 Burglar
    Shadefoot Rank 6 Stalker, Gilagod Rank 5 Warleader

18. Dec 28 2008, 09:14 PM

Snarles:

Sholeh

20. Dec 29 2008, 06:40 PM

21. Dec 29 2008, 07:24 PM

Thanks for the thread, Root. Great idea.
    Last edited by blueeyeddevil; May 02 2011 at 03:25 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000bf243/signature.png]Dismas[/charsig]
    Bomarc
    Hunter, officer

Bomarc why does your character actually look like you, lmao freaky bru.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000049228/signature.png]Beneros[/charsig]

24. Dec 30 2008, 05:43 PM

25. Dec 31 2008, 06:03 AM

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast