We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Duwis is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team

Re: my.lotro.com Help for Kinships

Quote Originally Posted by relphick View Post
    Is it possible to get the website for Southern Defenders - Elendilmir restored.

We are getting the same message as others that the page cannot be found.
    Not any more; page found. Enjoy!

the web page for the brotherhood from vilya dose not show up sence the new format. can we get that fixed i have links from it to my kin web page. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by thundersky87 View Post
    the web page for the brotherhood from vilya dose not show up sence the new format. can we get that fixed i have links from it to my kin web page. thanks.
    Fixed; enjoy!

My kinship page for Hungry Hobbits on Landroval is been broken, I think since the move to F2P. Could I get it restored, please? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Flitterby View Post
    My kinship page for Hungry Hobbits on Landroval is been broken, I think since the move to F2P. Could I get it restored, please? Thank you!
    Fixed; enjoy!

Happy Little Boozers on Vilya also has a broken kin page. Can it be fixed?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000016510/01002/signature.png]Cerriddwyn[/charsig]
    Cerriddwyn, Eleidis, Elesariel, Marienella, Brave, Skaddi

Quote Originally Posted by Acacia View Post
    Happy Little Boozers on Vilya also has a broken kin page. Can it be fixed?
    It can and has. Enjoy.

Same problem has Voces de Ainulindalë on Silverlode. I really hope it can be fixed soon

Quote Originally Posted by dusken View Post
    Same problem has Voces de Ainulindalë on Silverlode. I really hope it can be fixed soon
    It can and has been fixed. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Duwis View Post
    It can and has been fixed. Enjoy.
    Thanks a lot, Duwis! We have been waiting for this for centuries!
    We really appreciate it ^^

Wylfred here, kinship leader of Knight of the White Council on the Arkenstone server, and I'm having issues with the Kinship page on the my.lotro.com site.
    1. As others mentioned the Kinship avatar, when I try to update it, simply turns to black (not working) and why is it asking to crop the file for 150x150 and then the 50x50 and that interface has no crop selection ability. why not just ask for two separate files of 150x150 and 50x50.

2. the Kinship roster is not updating properly. some people left the Kinship and still show up there. Some Officers have been demoted and still show up as officers. also the Kinship count (total members is highly inaccurate sometimes displaying 357 most of the time displaying 385 and both are wrong as we now have over 400 members.

3. The Kinship Log is highly inaccurate. it only shows like 1% of total activity, like from my characters and only one other member, and even that is from activity about a week ago. and it's also reporting totally wrong information, like that my Minstrel Maith has raised her jewelcrafting to tier 6 (totally wrong it was cooking to tier 6). And also, if I try to View Full list on Kinship log I get "Error: The page you are looking for was not found. "

4. on the admin side if I try to use QuickPress, 90% of the time it will eat my post and send it into oblivion regardless if I try to save a draft, it never does. absolutely have to use the "New Post"

5 is there any way to change the format of Kinship Roster list (as we have lots of alts officers and I'd rather have a custom list order for the officers ( or at least by sort by rank then level) as sorting alphabetically is just dumb, as it shows very low level alts.

well those are the main issues offhand if I notice more stuff I'll keep posting here as it seems to be the place to get things fixed.
    Last edited by Wylfred_Avatar; Jan 31 2011 at 10:02 PM. Reason: adding which server we're on and fix typos

My kin's my.lotro.com page hasnt been updated. We've had several new members and several people level. it shows my Rune-keeper as a lvl 50 when he is now 52...

Quote Originally Posted by Wylfred_Avatar View Post
    Wylfred here, kinship leader of Knight of the White Council on the Arkenstone server, and I'm having issues with the Kinship page on the my.lotro.com site.
    1. As others mentioned the Kinship avatar, when I try to update it, simply turns to black (not working) and why is it asking to crop the file for 150x150 and then the 50x50 and that interface has no crop selection ability. why not just ask for two separate files of 150x150 and 50x50.

2. the Kinship roster is not updating properly. some people left the Kinship and still show up there. Some Officers have been demoted and still show up as officers. also the Kinship count (total members is highly inaccurate sometimes displaying 357 most of the time displaying 385 and both are wrong as we now have over 400 members.

3. The Kinship Log is highly inaccurate. it only shows like 1% of total activity, like from my characters and only one other member, and even that is from activity about a week ago. and it's also reporting totally wrong information, like that my Minstrel Maith has raised her jewelcrafting to tier 6 (totally wrong it was cooking to tier 6). And also, if I try to View Full list on Kinship log I get "Error: The page you are looking for was not found. "

4. on the admin side if I try to use QuickPress, 90% of the time it will eat my post and send it into oblivion regardless if I try to save a draft, it never does. absolutely have to use the "New Post"

5 is there any way to change the format of Kinship Roster list (as we have lots of alts officers and I'd rather have a custom list order for the officers ( or at least by sort by rank then level) as sorting alphabetically is just dumb, as it shows very low level alts.

well those are the main issues offhand if I notice more stuff I'll keep posting here as it seems to be the place to get things fixed.
    Having these same issues with the Carpe Jugulum (Silverlode) kinship page - no kinship avatar despite it looking like I've uploaded one (and the same cropping interface non-functionality). And I'd second the motion for a customizable roster for kinships whose ranks are filled with altoholics!
    [COLOR=olive]Lyriell, Elf Guardian of Carpe Jugulum [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=olive]6 Fairwood Lane, Pel-e-Maenas, Falathlorn (Silverlode)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=teal]- Comfrey (Minstrel), Lomeloth (LM), Galmiriel (Captain), Melanna (Hunter), Curubrindal (Warden), Collinsia (Burglar)[/COLOR]

Hello, Valiant Defenders' kinship page is not working. Please help us!
    {*Nusnogard - Hobbit Minstrel*}{*Evolnogard - Elf Rune-Keeper*}
    {*Batsnogard - Hobbit Warden*}{*Emilsnogard - Woman Captain*}

The kinship Comatose of Brandywine has had its my lotro site down for over a year and a half displaying ERROR! This user has elected to delete their account and the content is no longer available. Please fix this when you can, thank you.

X here, officer for Lords of the Mearas on Darrowdelf. Our kin page here seems to of lost all, but two, of the widgets associated with it. Did our format change as the dashboard still shows normal 11 widgets, but doesn't display any except for roster and Log, both pretty useless when trying to find recruits.

Thanks for looking into this.

X
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000005052e/signature.png]Xitar[/charsig]
    X - Xitar(champ), Xitaran(mini), Xit(RK), Xisuzosh(warg), Xidathra(filer)

Quote Originally Posted by Nus_Nogard View Post
    Hello, Valiant Defenders' kinship page is not working. Please help us!
    Fixed; enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkansen View Post
    The kinship Comatose of Brandywine has had its my lotro site down for over a year and a half displaying ERROR! This user has elected to delete their account and the content is no longer available. Please fix this when you can, thank you.
    Fixed; enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xitar View Post
    X here, officer for Lords of the Mearas on Darrowdelf. Our kin page here seems to of lost all, but two, of the widgets associated with it. Did our format change as the dashboard still shows normal 11 widgets, but doesn't display any except for roster and Log, both pretty useless when trying to find recruits.

Thanks for looking into this.

X
    We've identified the issue and are working on getting a fix out soon.

We've identified the issue and are working on getting a fix out soon.
    thanks! Good to see someone looking into these issues!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000005052e/signature.png]Xitar[/charsig]
    X - Xitar(champ), Xitaran(mini), Xit(RK), Xisuzosh(warg), Xidathra(filer)

Yes, I have been trying to change mine for a couple of hours this morning, in different browsers and with various file formats, and my kinship still just has a black box for an avatar. Finally came here to search for help, but I can't find any fixes, so I assume that this is still a problem?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000004c5c0/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[I]Ná Elbereth veria le, ná elenath dín síla erin rád o chuil lín.[/I]

Exclamation Re: my.lotro.com Help for Kinships

I just notice the MyLOTRO site of my new kinship Lotro Latino (http://my.lotro.com/guild-866098504747536611/) is not working. Can anybody in charge of this fix it? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in forehand

Quote Originally Posted by dusken View Post
    I just notice the MyLOTRO site of my new kinship Lotro Latino (http://my.lotro.com/guild-866098504747536611/) is not working. Can anybody in charge of this fix it? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in forehand
    Fixed; enjoy.

Fixed; enjoy.
    If you're still in a fixing mood, our kinship has been broken for forever. I know my kinleaders have requested it to be fixed a few times so if you're feeling generous can you please fix it?

Here's our kin: The Council of Eriador, Brandywine
    http://my.lotro.com/guild-865254078672414452/

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    If you're still in a fixing mood, our kinship has been broken for forever. I know my kinleaders have requested it to be fixed a few times so if you're feeling generous can you please fix it?

Here's our kin: The Council of Eriador, Brandywine
    http://my.lotro.com/guild-865254078672414452/
    Fixed; enjoy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast