We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Talking I'm Finally There!

I hit level 60 tonight, squeaking in before the content update! Thalya is only 15k behind me and that'll be easy to do tomorrow night, so looks like we're going to meet the goal of both being there before book 7!

What, did you think I wouldn't take screenshots for posterity?

The best thing is the conversation we were having at the time, about how neither of us could pay attention because we were tired.

We wiped on the way back to turn in the quest - it would figure that we would both make it through the whole quest unscathed, and then get taken down by two goblins and a couple bats on the way back.

(Also, I apparently turned of floaty names right before this? I don't remember doing that. LOL!)

Anybody else have their level-ups documented? If you've got 'em, post 'em. Come on, I can't be the only one.
    Illuvarion Silwë of Gondolin - Vanimar (Laurelin) | "You can't spell 'Noldor' without 'No'"
    "It was on fire when I got here." | Valaraein Avariquen of Lórien - Death Guild (Landroval)

Re: I'm Finally There!

Gratz ! I don't have a pic of my main turning 60 - I turned in a quest all thinking I was going to "ding" it... and still had something like 50XP left. I had to go chasing some random orc down, so it wasn't very glorious, LOL. I'll try to do better with my hunter, who's next in line!
    [i][color=#dbb953]"Yet there may be a light beyond the darkness; and if so, I would have you see it and be glad."[/color][/i]

Re: I'm Finally There!

Haha, I also have a shot of getting Supreme Master in Forestry.

Hitting 50 for me before Moria was totally not glorious, but I remember it - we were in Annuminas fighting way more angmarim than we should have been, I fell off the dock into the water, one of my kinsmen killed the captain, I got the level, and then somone shot me and I died. LOL
    Illuvarion Silwë of Gondolin - Vanimar (Laurelin) | "You can't spell 'Noldor' without 'No'"
    "It was on fire when I got here." | Valaraein Avariquen of Lórien - Death Guild (Landroval)