We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Re: ~Official Wartab Page~

My champs long 1.5 yr grind, mostly solo'd, did a little tagging, little raiding, but majority was solo/small kin group. Sadly havn't played him really much since ranked Enjoy the wargie more!

Quote Originally Posted by xInhumanx View Post

I achieved the Battlemaster title at 8,024 KBs. I also have Reaver's Enemy, Stalker's Enemy, Blackarrow's Enemy, Defiler-foe, Weaver-foe, Warleader's Foe. Since Book 7, my K/D ratio has decreased from ~12 to what it is now. It's much harder for me to get KBs, let alone kills, since I have to be in melee range (which = DoTs galore and many Warg friends) and I compete against a small army of RKs/Minnys/LMs. Nevertheless, I'm proud of my numbers.
    pretty terrible champ stats...

Quote Originally Posted by hoodlum420 View Post
    I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000482c1/signature.png]Uggea[/charsig]

i'v been able to fight against Illy these last few weeks and i have to say i admir his playstyle...he fights to the death, leads freep raids, and plays his class to the best of his ability given the situation for melee classes in the moors atm...at least he's not like most other champs who won't fight because they are afraid of the big bad BA fire dot, he's actually pvping despite the situation which says more about his character and his outlook on pvp than those who won't go out there bc they are afraid to die on a video game character
    -Azsouth the Hand of Doom of Elendilmir, Rank 15 Warg
    Originator of the 1st Good 1v1 Thread (Meneldor)

If you're going to insult people, why don't you post your wartab?

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo95 View Post
    If you're going to insult people, why don't you post your wartab?
    lawl @ the epeen noobs..

this class is terrible and gets worse and worse with every update/patch , if i wasn't so high ranked on him he would of been deleted a long time ago, and i would be playing my burg a real class, by a real dev

Still not sure why you think my stats are terrible, Icedragon. I don't care about dying, and the way I've seen you play your Warg you absolutely do. More of a difference of values then skill I would think. No matter, congrats on all the KBs and rank.
    Last edited by xInhumanx; Jun 11 2009 at 03:04 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000482c1/signature.png]Uggea[/charsig]

Still not sure why you think my stats are terrible, Icedragon. I don't care about dying, and the way I've seen you play your Warg you absolutely do. More of a difference of values then skill I would think. No matter, congrats on all the KBs and rank.
    it cringes me when i see people dieing.. but everyone has there own playstyle..

Umm...excuse me?

Few things : 1) Thats not me, I posted right below yours, it'd be amazing if I went from 6000 kbs to 8000+ kbs in 8k renown. Second, your right I don't like to just feed myself away, but I could care less about dying, I just want to make it hard to get, savvy? Third, this is the second time in less then 24 hours a freep on E has wrongly accused me of something, you guys have a grudge or something?

Im here to play and have fun...would perfer to avoid the drama and keep my name out of the mess, thanks! Besides if you played your creep and played a bit with me, you'd realize i don't go bashing other people really, and in the situation regarding you as a champ I tend more to agree with Azsouth on this one, so why hate?
    Last edited by IceDragon02; Jun 11 2009 at 03:39 PM.

it cringes me when i see people dieing.. but everyone has there own playstyle..
    Agreed; to each his own. And for the record, who are you? Do you play on the European servers? Or are you just not on the leaderboard?

Quote Originally Posted by IceDragon02 View Post
    Umm...excuse me?

Few things : 1) Thats not me, I posted right below yours, it'd be amazing if I went from 6000 kbs to 8000+ kbs in 8k renown. Second, your right I don't like to just feed myself away, but I could care less about dying, I just want to make it hard to get, savvy? Third, this is the second time in less then 24 hours a freep on E has wrongly accused me of something, you guys have a grudge or something?

Im here to play and have fun...would perfer to avoid the drama and keep my name out of the mess, thanks! Besides if you played your creep and played a bit with me, you'd realize i don't go bashing other people really, and in the situation regarding you as a champ I tend more to agree with Azsouth on this one, so why hate?
    Oh man, my apologies bro. This is a terrible case of foot-in-mouth syndrome.

http://lorebook.lotro.com//wiki/Special:Leaderboard

Your renown matched up most closely to the one in that pic, so I wrongfully assumed it was you. And since I thought it was you, I attacked you personally. My apologies about that. I think you're a good Warg. You lean a bit on the skittish side (for my tastes), but that's how you play. And it's quite silly of me to not notice your war-tab right below my own... I really screwed the pooch on this one.

Ok, move along here... nothing to see!

Agreed; to each his own. And for the record, who are you? Do you play on the European servers? Or are you just not on the leaderboard?

Oh man, my apologies bro. This is a terrible case of foot-in-mouth syndrome.

http://lorebook.lotro.com//wiki/Special:Leaderboard

Your renown matched up most closely to the one in that pic, so I wrongfully assumed it was you. And since I thought it was you, I attacked you personally. My apologies about that. I think you're a good Warg. You lean a bit on the skittish side (for my tastes), but that's how you play. And it's quite silly of me to not notice your war-tab right below my own... I really screwed the pooch on this one.

Ok, move along here... nothing to see!
    i transferred at the end of book 10 i think, and theres some error in the system, forum sig don't work leaderboards ect..

and if you think that i was attacking you i wasn't, i was just simply saying i don't think i would like your playstyle with the amount of deaths you have.

Illy and I used to roll together and I was just as suicidal on my hunter. You don't want to see my hunter's stats, it'll make you cringe even more.

I have the utmost respect for Illy, and his playstyle, as well as his leadership abilities. Keep on being suidical and aggressive buddy, it's a FAR more fun and rewarding playstyle.

(We have got to get a beer or 4 or 7 one day bro)
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

I lied. Here's mine:

~ No Mercy ~

Is that a first age bow?
    Lieutenant Hydrain
    Task Master Hydran

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDemon07 View Post
    Is that a first age bow?
    Yes sir.

(words)
    ~ No Mercy ~

Quote Originally Posted by Kick_Flowz View Post
    100% farmer stats
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan1240 View Post
    i'v been able to fight against Illy these last few weeks and i have to say i admir his playstyle...he fights to the death, leads freep raids, and plays his class to the best of his ability given the situation for melee classes in the moors atm...at least he's not like most other champs who won't fight because they are afraid of the big bad BA fire dot, he's actually pvping despite the situation which says more about his character and his outlook on pvp than those who won't go out there bc they are afraid to die on a video game character
    Illy's one of the best Champions I've had the honour of seeing in action. my heart aches to see him again
    Hitchens(r9 warg), Glasgow(R9 LM) Brandywine server.
    I fought alongside Silverest & Wuffles on Gladden when LOTRO began, nowadays on Brandwyne's PvP

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/n...hot00071-1.jpg

if it is hard to read
    Rating:1.203
    Renown:544,536
    Kills:22,824
    Deaths:3,221
    Kills/Deaths:7.1
    Killing Blows:5,775
    Kills Above Rating:4,601
    Kills Below Rating:18,223
    Highest Rating Defeated:2.000

and that was a while ago when i hit rank 10 now i am at 596,250 renown
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000083c05/signature.png]Dosequis[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    100% farmer stats
    ...farmer stats?
    Don't speak,
    I know what you're thinkin',
    So please stop explainin',
    Don't troll me cuz it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Cry View Post
    ...farmer stats?
    The stats of somebody who farms is what he means

I understood that part, I mean why are they "100% farmer stats"?

Edit: Never mind, go away hater.
    Don't speak,
    I know what you're thinkin',
    So please stop explainin',
    Don't troll me cuz it hurts.

Willing to bet I have alot more deaths and fewer kills then other wardens around my rank lol

Btw ignore the messy quick bars, everything is keybinded wierd because of my warg

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000ffbff/01000/signature.png]Orangeeoz[/charsig]

My main Freep
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100000c71ae/signature.png]Starkiller[/charsig][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    100% farmer stats
    Thats a kick @ss wartab.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Cry View Post
    I understood that part, I mean why are they "100% farmer stats"?

Edit: Never mind, go away hater.
    Since you have 199 deaths means you are a star farmer.
    How does a star farmer manage to obtain 500 defiler kbs? Rank 10 hunters on my server don't even have that yet. And the fact you have 17,000 kills is a laugh in itself.
    Last edited by chosen2; Jun 22 2009 at 08:34 PM.
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast