We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Nvidia drivers

Question Nvidia drivers

i could use some help with nvidia drivers, last 24 hours the game slowly started crashing to the point where i am crashing all the time now, from the research i done, it appears the new Nvidia drivers are the problem. Now i am not too good with them. Running nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX, vista 64 bit, intel Q6700 quad core with 4GB of ram, asus striker MB, my questions are as following.
    How do i find out what drivers i have?
    I was told i need to roll back to the older version of the driver, 178.24 where do i download it from?
    Are there any specific steps or precautionary measures i need to take when doing this?
    Anyone can tell me whether nvidia drivers or indepent drivers are better? Any recomendations?
    How do i disable automatic updates for that driver, so i won't have that problems again?

Thank you.

Re: Nvidia drivers

What do we have to do to get Haunted Burrow housing items? <- Finally happened.

I am having the same issue. I am rolling back my video driver now. I'll let you know if this solves the issue

im on a 6500 agp HD card of theirs and im having the same problem i reformatted my computer and dont have any drivers to roll back to but does anyone have the correct driver to download?? i mean ### do i do with this kinda problem wait an pray and hope for the next patch not to f up nvdias?

I'd also like to know if this fixes the problem. I have a GTX 260 with freezing problems and if someone could reply whether on not it works I'll try it out.

im having the same issue too, only im running xp but i have the geforce 8 series xfx card.