We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 236 of 237 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 232 233 234 235 236 237 LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 5917
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    That bow is going to be painful to find, given how old it is. With the changes to loot tables over the years, zone revamps (especially Moria), and considering those pics were from 2018, you might want to consider that bow might not be available anymore. That being said, I have a list of rare-quality bows that share that same skin:

Ashwood Recurve Bow (level 75) - I'd guess farming the Pit of Iron or Nan Curunir in Dunland. Maybe the Easterling camps in the Brown Lands.
    Bow of Bluffing (level 62) - Early Mirkwood areas, likely the Dourstocks or Drownholt areas. Sometimes DN drops trash loot above level 60.
    Masterful Bow of Extermination (level 52) - It's likely loot tables in the Dolven-view or Durin's Way no longer contain this. Try the low level Moria resource instances.
    Supple Bow (level 59) - Late areas of Moria and orc camps of Lothlorien are your best bet. Could also try the level 58 instances from Moria.
    Supple Bow (level 63) - Like the Bow of Bluffing above, but expand farming area to Eryn Lum and Taur Morvith.
    Swift Bow (level 54) - Likely that this has been removed from the Durin's Way and Silvertine lodes loot tables. Try some low level Moria resource instances.

Don't drive yourself too crazy, okay? These are longshots, but they do give you some alternative areas to farm orcs, goblins, uruks, and humanoids. I've chased this bow myself for my blog weapon collections, but with no luck.
    I found a Level 59 Supple Bow with the skin I was looking for on the AH a couple of days ago...whether it is an old drop from someone's vault or a new one I can't say, but I do have my bow

Thanks again for your suggested drop areas.

Hastran

I splurged, and am now content for the rest of my Lotro days. I got the middle-tier supporter pack and then when I saw the White City steed, I tried out dying the armor white and rest is history.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalonthar View Post
    I splurged, and am now content for the rest of my Lotro days. I got the middle-tier supporter pack and then when I saw the White City steed, I tried out dying the armor white and rest is history.
    Very nice!

Yeah, looks good.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Thanks for the compliments and thanks to SSG for making such cool armor. [especially since it doesn't clip like I've seen some full sets do]

I didn't want to wear the armor on my Beorning, so I went to put something else together and really liked the mix and match combo of the Pauldrons of the Lake-Town Watch and Breastplate of the Slayer's Raiment from the Keeper of Mysteries, so I got those. Didn't have the fragments for some boots or gauntlets, so I found the Westfold Battle Boots to work for the feet [though you can't see the boots all that much] and just needed some gloves. Bring in the Snow-dusted Traveling Gloves I had lying around and voila! You can't see the cape, but I wanted something ragged so I went with the Cloak of the Black Gate from Vol 4, Book 8, Chapter 7. I may or may not change it out for something else.

Edit: Don't want to add another post right after mine, so I'm just editing it into here.

I was entertaining myself with trying out different outfits and I think I'm ready to fight my way through Mordor.

Or to be a little more accurate...
    Last edited by Kalonthar; Aug 10 2022 at 08:25 AM.

I've just released a handful of cosmetic outfits made for some of my characters to attend this Harvestmath (blogpost link for whoever's interested)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post
    I've just released a handful of cosmetic outfits made for some of my characters to attend this Harvestmath
    Nice work.
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Most of the pieces are Bright Company dyed white, the shoulders are Alliance of the Third Age, shield is Gleaming Shield and weapon is Malendols Sword

What started as an attempt to make a fitting outfit for Calenglads shield turned into this. I'm not sure about the white bits yet, but it does add a bit of brightness to an otherwise dark set.
    Boots and Chest: Remembrance set from Anniversary. Grey dye.
    Shoulders and Helm: Rift-defender, from Classic vendor at skirmish camp Gold dye.
    Gloves: Sellsword's gloves. Grey dye.
    Shield: Calenglads shield, from quest in Evendim
    Last edited by Elrantiri; Oct 16 2022 at 03:45 PM.

In honor of Fall I've been making a bunch of leaf-inspired outfits. They're all pretty similar but there's just so many colors...

If you want any info about pieces used they're all here: https://lotroadventurer.home.blog/

Falathrim Navigator

I'm truly in love with this style, I may adapt it for other classes/races in the future.

Head - Elven-etched Hood
    Shoulders - Attacker’s Mantle of the Rising Moon
    Back - Map-maker’s Travel Pack
    Chest - Attacker’s Jacket of the Rising Moon
    Gloves - Gloves of the Riddle Teller
    Footwear - Elven-etched Shoes
    Main hand - Old LI Staff (lvl 57)
    Off–hand - Greater Resolute Sword of Penetration

Background story for RP & more pics

I made an all-white slightly modified version of the Flowing Silver armor from the BtS Ultimate Edition with the yule festival scarf and the Beast-Keeper's Shoulderpads and then went, "Hey, I should have 'matching' outfits with my horse!"

But let's get serious for a second. My favorite 'cosmetic outfit' is the Gollum Halloween costume. And yes, it's strictly because when my Warden goes to throw a javelin, 'Gollum' does a random t-pose and flings it out of thin air. I actually bought it on my Warden because of the run speed. The animation is just the hilarious bonus. I believe that's unique to the Gollum costume, but of course the other costumes I have are on different classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrantiri View Post

Most of the pieces are Bright Company dyed white, the shoulders are Alliance of the Third Age, shield is Gleaming Shield and weapon is Malendols Sword

What started as an attempt to make a fitting outfit for Calenglads shield turned into this. I'm not sure about the white bits yet, but it does add a bit of brightness to an otherwise dark set.
    Boots and Chest: Remembrance set from Anniversary. Grey dye.
    Shoulders and Helm: Rift-defender, from Classic vendor at skirmish camp Gold dye.
    Gloves: Sellsword's gloves. Grey dye.
    Shield: Calenglads shield, from quest in Evendim
    Way those shields pair with the outfits is awesome. I especially like the first one.
    Last edited by Kalonthar; Dec 21 2022 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalonthar View Post
    I made an all-white slightly modified version of the Flowing Silver armor from the BtS Ultimate Edition with the yule festival scarf and the Beast-Keeper's Shoulderpads and then went, "Hey, I should have 'matching' outfits with my horse!"

Actually looks like a resonable and realistic MC armour for a change. Did you try any other colour combos for it? How do they look?
    Marancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf
    The Lord of the Rings Online: Community Discord | My in game image hosting: LotroShots

Hello
    Today i'd like to show you the cosmetic outfit i am most proud of.
    It shows my Captain of Man, Hero of Lamedon, Leader in many battles, Orgilion, in his freshly polished battle armor.
    Ready to battle the hordes of darkness and know your loved ones at home untroubled and safe.

It is composed of
    • Pauldrons of the white Mountains
    • Lamedon Cloak of Vigor
    • Breastplate of the white Mountains
    • Commanding war Fauntlets of the Deep
    • Steel leggings of the white mountains
    • Steel boots of the white Mountains
    • Shield of Minas Tirith
    • Captains sword of Legends

Except shield and sword all is dyed black.

The proud Gondorians of Calembel see their coat of arms best represented by him.

He rides the good-natured Lamedon Steed on excursions into Lamedon, Dol Amroth, and the Belfalas Coast.

But when it goes back into battle, his experienced war-steed is happy to leave the peaceful native pastures behind and carry him through the thick of battle.

This uses
    Head-Piece of Lamedon
    Caparison of Lamedon
    Saddle of Lamedon
    Flag of Lamedon
    Solid War steed (dyed black)
    Alliance of the third age Legs
    Alliance of the third age Tail

Hopefully you`ll like the compilation as much as I do. I can't admire it enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihria View Post
    It shows my Captain of Man, Hero of Lamedon, Leader in many battles, Orgilion, in his freshly polished battle armor. Ready to battle the hordes of darkness and know your loved ones at home untroubled and safe.
    Nice work.

I have an outfit based on that set on my Captain. It's dyed Sea Blue.

Hello
    Today i'd like to show you the cosmetic outfit i am most proud of.
    It shows my Captain of Man, Hero of Lamedon, Leader in many battles, Orgilion, in his freshly polished battle armor.
    Nice. I raise you

Calchiar of the Seven Stars, Crimson Captain and Officer of The Legendary Kinship of The Crimson Edge on the Heavy Steed Widestride, sprung of the Mearas of the Entwash Vale.

All standard level 80 heavy armour, with the exception of the breastplate and shoulder guards that are the Moon-Lands pieces. https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...the_Moon-lands
    Marancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf
    The Lord of the Rings Online: Community Discord | My in game image hosting: LotroShots

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Nice. I raise you

Calchiar of the Seven Stars, Crimson Captain and Officer of The Legendary Kinship of The Crimson Edge on the Heavy Steed Widestride, sprung of the Mearas of the Entwash Vale.

All standard level 80 heavy armour, with the exception of the breastplate and shoulder guards that are the Moon-Lands pieces. https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...the_Moon-lands
    Wow, this picture in motion is really great, it shows why the mearas are so famous.
    The armour, the warsteed cosmetics, the cloak and the stander fits very well, nice done.

Thumbs up

Wow, this picture in motion is really great, it shows why the mearas are so famous.
    The armour, the warsteed cosmetics, the cloak and the stander fits very well, nice done.
    Thanks...

My two latest:

Arda Shrugged : Elendilmir (RIP) -> Arkenstone -> Anor (RIP) -> Landroval -> Treebeard

Nathrien_Estelenlaer is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Middle-earth Fashionista
    Although I've retired from blogging and don't get to play LOTRO very often, I still find time to throw the occasional outfit together. Might come back at a later date with a list of pieces, but I'm content to just post the pictures.

I grabbed this year's tweeds and I am now content.
    My hobbit has never looked better.

Looking forward to the version of these overalls with dyeable shirt sometime soon.

Laurelin - Indomiel - L130 hunter/Indomidir - L75 warden

Oh that stuff is so Hobbity it hurts.

I love that this thread never dies, it's such a great showcase of the Devs artwork via our loving community! You're all very creative people!

I put together an outfit for my Guardian today, which I haven't done for 2 years now.

Theme is: Golden Vow

Head: Helm of the Lady’s Power
    Shoulders: Shoulders of the Lady’s Power
    Chest: Chestplate of Rivendell
    Gloves: Gloves of Flowing Silver
    Footwear: Boots of Flowing Silver
    Main hand: Hero’s Axe*
    Shield: Hero Guardian’s Shield*
    Bow: Hero’s Bow*

* Hero gear cosmetics can be replaced by Minas Ithil crafted items.

Hi, I would like to share some the attires that I've made for my 3 characters during the last few months.
    I acknowledge that the pictures are not great and the outfits probably look a lil bit better in game.
    If you want to recreate them be aware that it might take a bit of time since some of the pieces require a good ammount of figments of splendor as well as waiting for vendors that only spawn on certain times of the year like the curator.

Gate Guardian of Erebor

Mount

Head: Dwarf-Make Helm, Steel Blue Dye - Filbert Fig
    Shoulder: Heavy Shoulders of the Grey Mountain Elite, Steel Blue Dye - Curator
    Chest: Heavy Chestplate of the Grey Mountain Elite, Steel Blue Dye - Curator
    Gloves:Heavy Gaunlets of the Grey Mountains Elite, Steel Blue Dye - Curator
    Legs:
    Boots: Sabatons of Stonehelm, Steel Blue dye - Metalsmith T12
    Back: Dwarf-Make Cloak, Steel Blue Dye - Filbert Fig

1h Weapon: Cruel Double Axe of Thorin - T12 Weaponsmith
    Shield: Stoutwall - Classic Vendor (Skirmish Camp)

2h Weapon: Captain's Greathammer of Legends - Default Legendary 2h hammer for captain

Mount: Goat of Ered Mithrin - Curator

Iron Hills Mattock Warrior

Mount

Head: Jeweler's Helm, Moria Silver Dye - Treasure Hunt Event
    Shoulder: Mighty Shoulderguards of Scatha's Hoard, Walnut brown Dye - some quest in Anduin Vales, also Gabilakka reputation cosmetic
    Chest: Heavy Chestplate of the Grey Mountain Stalwart, Walnut brown Dye - Curator
    Gloves: Warrior's Stalwart Silk-Steel Gaunlets - Walnut Brown Dye - Remorchant Raid Drop
    Legs:
    Boots: Boots of the Three Peaks, Orange Dye - Cosmetic for War of the Three Peaks
    Back: Elven Prospector's Pack, Umber Dye - Bought on AH, also T3 Tailor

2h Weapon: Aechathol - quest [45] The Undiscovered Path
    Last edited by Eldrazor; Feb 01 2023 at 10:14 AM.

Imladris Waywatcher

Head: Padded Coif of the Alliance Renewed, Walnut Brown Dye - T11 tailor, got from AH, the recipe comes from Quartermaster (Conquest of Gorgoroth Crafting)
    Shoulder: Gala-Worthy Mantle, Umber Dye - Yule Festival
    Chest: Tunic of the Autumn Traveller, Ashenlade Green Dye -Fall Festival
    Gloves: Armbraces of the Lady's Decisiveness, Walnut Brown Dye - Brawler Trainer in Lothlórien
    Legs: Trousers of the Autumn Traveller, Ashenlade Green Dye - Fall Festival
    Boots: Aculf's Leather Boots, Walnut Brown Dye - quest [74] Constables and Robbers
    Back: Cloak of the Unwelcome Guest, Ashenlade Green Dye - randrom drop also some skirmisher vendor

1h Weapon: Defender of Gwingris - quest [49] Remaining Goods
    Dagger : Dagger of Keriä - quest [50] Vol. I, Book 13, Chapter 11: Narchuil Goes South

Mount: Steed of the Autumn Traveller - Fall Festival
    Last edited by Eldrazor; Feb 01 2023 at 10:16 AM.

Noldor Warrior of the 2nd Age
    A lenghty project i don't know if i'll be able to get done. Trying to recreate the look of Gil-Galad and the noldor warriors from the War of The Lat Alliance as it was portrayed in the Fellowship of the Ring

Head: Circlet of the Night Watcher, Gold Dye - Dol Amroth Warehouse reputation, Loremaster Vendor
    Shoulder: Shoulders of the Lady's Decisiveness, Gold Dye - Brawler Trainer in Lothlórien
    Gloves: Alliance of the Third Age Gages, Gold Dye - Mordor Collector's Edition
    Chest: Heavy Hauberk of the Doomfold, Gold Dye - T1 tailor also allegiance vendor
    Legs:
    Boots: Scuffed Sabatons of the Want-Kin, walnut brown - quest [130] The Want-kin
    Back: Cold-Bane Cloak, Evendim Blue Dye - Random drop, also from skirmisher vendor

2h Weapon: Replica of Elor - Curator

Imladris Blademaster

Page 236 of 237 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 232 233 234 235 236 237 LastLast