We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Re: Landroval Trading Cards!

Thats a very cool idea. well done too
    Durrga R13 Hunter /Medwulf R10 Champ / Vei the Burg R9

Quote Originally Posted by Palinar View Post
    The Moors is what it is, largely due to the people and community. So, I've decided in my down time, I'd try something different. I've started to create trading cards of people that I think have made a difference in the Moors, one way or another. I had thrown around the idea of rookie cards, but we're all noobs anyways. Also had an idea for a series of Fallen Heroes, Freeps and Creeps from the past but well... Its hard to come up with subjects when they're not around for reference. I also thought it would be interesting to have your peers come up with a quote for your card. I'll try to expand it out to a full deck, but I can't gaurantee anything. I've had some crazy ideas too. Like an empy landscape for Trinstar's card, or a squashed Spider for Nioba. Posibilities are endless.

Anyways, for the first set, I wanted a mix of classes and tribes. People that have contributed to the Moors in my oppinion, and make it what it is. I wanted to get something done and posted, so I kind of rushed it a bit.

At any rate, who do YOU feel has impacted the Moors in a positive way? I'll take the top recommendations, and make those cards next.

Venom,

Awesome job man, pls dont stop, make a few more cards.
    My card sugestion for what you asked is:

Karkel (for heals and leading)
    Misadventure ( for fun)
    Bolesh (for leading)
    Nibbleu (for all)
    Chokes (the nubiest)

Freepside:

Swifteye
    Spitfits
    Whulfen
    All the ministrels (first targets always, they deserve some love eheheh)

And if you have time for a Carcamana card I will be very thankfull hahahah, should be a good memory from landy.

Take care.

Amazing work dude, amazing.
    Last edited by vercoza13; Oct 15 2009 at 04:40 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0100000d8748/signature.png]Carcamana[/charsig]

Leekae. (Because he's an elf.)
    Wulfhen. (Because he's got white hair and a beard.)
    Swifteye. (...do I even need to explain this?)
    Ophelia. (Because she has pie.)

Wow Ven! These are awesome!! I personally want a copy of the Dreddwarg trading card, lol. I also want to someday be cool enough to be on one myself. =)

I would like Nioba's to say something about the number of bubbles he requires. =)

Awesome job. I could get so many of my Kin to come out with the allure of getting an ultra-rare Gobble card.

Maybe you could get them for getting the killing blow. Just think how disruptive Gobble could be then.

If I had just one suggestion it would be for a super rare foil version of Bashel. A Krunk card might be amusing as well.
    [CENTER][COLOR=Blue][COLOR=SeaGreen]Rutroh - Rank 9 Stalker
    [/COLOR][/COLOR] Akunin - Rank 9 Hunter[COLOR=Blue][COLOR=SeaGreen]
    Leader of Eldain a Firimoin[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Gmork is a must have for the fallen heros. Anyone who ran with her knows her quote would have to be "3.. 2.. 1.. GO! GO! GO!"

Warginator and Grakaw would both be worthy fallen heros.

For Freeps, you can't forget Warsong and Essence. Other notables would have to include Shiara and Waterlilly. And of course, Eclipso...

Venom those are Awesome! Love them!
    Dowhat, Lvl65 Minstrel R6
    Tahwod,Black Arrow
    Melanthiea, lvl65 Burg of little reknown (R5ish?)

Those look amazing mate! Seriously, fantastic job.

As for my vote? Ill put in two: Leekae

and for better or worse (worse I would personally say, but thats neither here nor there atm) Sadaf.

(i kinda hate to even put those two names in the same post... but oh well, they both deserve to be honored for their impact on the moors)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000141f75/signature.png]Beardryt[/charsig]
    Creeps :: Shrakuk-R6 / Bakrhut-R6 / Kragrat-R4 / Shapgrut-R4 / Saielreth-R4 / Glugluk-R3
    Freeps :: Bearbelly-R6 / Dworlic-R3 / Beardryt-R6 / Eluras-- / Glorgin-- / Bearpuncher-R2 / Beardio-R2

Wow awesome job!

Can we have an An card?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000ad046/signature.png]Thaluil[/charsig]
    Curinoer, HNT R7- Wuffles, RVR R8 - Gashim, WRG R8

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp10 View Post
    Wow awesome job!

Can we have an An card?
    How could we Forget this! We must have the An card!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000017ae5d/signature.png]Ugmog[/charsig]

Co-host and editor of [URL=www.throughthepalantir.blogspot.com]Through the Palantir[/URL].

I'm not from here but those a pretty cool
    Good bye, Vapor/Immortality, Tyrannicus, Naurath, Faja, Riecker, Energizer, Barkinin, Guen, Rauko, Ramster, Familiarity, Knitefall/Pepperidge, Blaeloch, Kriptic, Illthallion, Angfauglir, Kosemos, Jmez, Gloinfast, Bots, Legions, Genocide, And Anyone else I have played with over the years.
    -Fuzion Rank 11 Rk/Lews Rank 7 Cpt/Swel/Arctic Rank 9 Warg ~ Forever RIP Keep Jamming

Talking Re: Landroval Trading Cards!

*cough* I would love to see Yellowmane among the cards for pouncing Shiara - just that alone. <- iz not a subtle plea for a YB card. I was listed by a certain tribe on their boards on their KB list for a long time - hands down better than any card however awesome. The Yellowmane bit is because I Luvs pouncing Minnies. Rawr...

http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/ is what I use for my own dabbling in this area. The high res options are very nice. I toyed with a set using Leekae's kin after a run with the turtle a while back. But, I kind of forgot about finishing the actual rules for the game I had in mind. Err, anywho, the tool is extremely easy to use if people are serious about making a set/game.

*goes back to lurking*
    Last edited by ixbittle; Oct 16 2009 at 12:28 AM.
    [I]Yellowbraids[/I] - Level 60 LM Answer Bot [I]In Case I Forget to Reply[/I]
    a) Yes, I see breasts in that picture.
    b) Rrrrrk! Rrrrrk!
    c) 42

Quick Post Script...

Quote Originally Posted by Garan View Post
    Gmork is a must have for the fallen heros. Anyone who ran with her knows her quote would have to be "3.. 2.. 1.. GO! GO! GO!"
    I miss Gmork. Patrolling the slug pits...and hunting with her lurking nearby was one of the things that kept me logging in early. She helped tons of new players, to boot.
    Last edited by ixbittle; Oct 16 2009 at 12:30 AM.
    [I]Yellowbraids[/I] - Level 60 LM Answer Bot [I]In Case I Forget to Reply[/I]
    a) Yes, I see breasts in that picture.
    b) Rrrrrk! Rrrrrk!
    c) 42

Quote Originally Posted by Badferret View Post
    Awesome job. I could get so many of my Kin to come out with the allure of getting an ultra-rare Gobble card.

Maybe you could get them for getting the killing blow. Just think how disruptive Gobble could be then.

If I had just one suggestion it would be for a super rare foil version of Bashel. A Krunk card might be amusing as well.
    The foil card should def be Budhorn. haha. Hes out there 24/7
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000e56c0/01008/signature.png]Spectyre[/charsig]

I believe that my burglar had the most positive impact on Landroval's Ettenmoors evar. I deserve my own own full deck of cards, featuring me in different poses (all the kids would buy my cards BTW).
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001950a3/01006/signature.png]Elmahra[/charsig]
    [FONT=Tahoma][B][COLOR=White]Elmahra Mornafëa, R6 Lore-master[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
    [/CENTER]

16. Oct 16 2009, 03:58 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Kick_Flowz View Post
    I believe that my burglar had the most positive impact on Landroval's Ettenmoors evar. I deserve my own own full deck of cards, featuring me in different poses (all the kids would buy my cards BTW).
    You, Mirror, Blacksparrow and Trinstar would all be good choices!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000002aa8a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][color=#4682B4]
    Stariya, Pre-Book 12 R8 Hunter [/color] : [color=#B22222]NeEdLeWiTcH, R9 Defiler [/color] : [url=http://www.wegame.com/users/Needlewitch/]My Videos[/url]

there needs to be a card devoted to pie

19. Oct 16 2009, 07:39 AM

I am speechless ... ... ... ...

That is simply amazing.

I like the [ANYTHING IN CAPS] though my wife did remind me that it would probably be -Who doesn't know what Target Forwarding is? -

I'm trying to make it an issue to try to be in the Moores more often. I've been playing Champions Online -I get to fly and blow things up- but I do miss the Moores. I am reminded why I have often taken breaks MEZ, STUN, ROOT, MEZ, STUN, ROOT, MEZ, STUN, ROOT, MEZ, STUN, ROOT, but I'll likely be around more 8)

Venemous, THANKS AGAIN, I LOVED IT !!!!
    [COLOR=red][B]MAGGOTSTEW - EMISSARY OF THE EYE[/B][/COLOR] - [COLOR=red][B]LANDROVAL[/B][/COLOR] - [COLOR=red][B]RANK 10 ORC REAVER[/B] [B]LIEUTENANT[/B][/COLOR] - [COLOR=red][B]HARVESTOR OF SORROW[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=deepskyblue]??????????? - Landroval - Rank 7 Deflier/Warleader/Warg/Blackarrow/Weaver[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=yellow]??????????? - Landroval - 75 Level Rank 4 Captain, Rk and Hunter
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]
    "OK, WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT TARGET FORWARDING MEANS?"[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow].[/COLOR]

Nioba's quote would have to involve a fat kid with peanut butter between his legs.
    [CENTER][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=3][B]~ Sars... The Creeples Champion! ~
    Pouncing Pwny[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Kick_Flowz View Post
    A full deck is not right for you. I always thought you were not the full deck sort. *grins*
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

lol that is so coool. shoul add more descriptive detail like, "loves to mez" "always runs solo" "always with a pack" "needs heals" "never heals" etc.
    Foy Lee son of Budhorn- Rank 13.5 Guardian
    Landroval->Arkenstone
    The Adventure PvMP Movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZPrYZ_ap_s

Niiiiiice! I'm impressed Venom! Keep it up. I'd like to see a Spifits, Ophelia, Swifteye, Anaden and Bedo. Also some of those really cool creeps I don't hang with anymore: all of my Agony hommies, Chieff, Dirtluk and others that are so awsome I've hurt my brain trying to remember...

And a Himatsuu card for my friends and the fridge.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000012b500/01008/signature.png]Egethryth[/charsig][color=black]
    Himatsuu r7 Hunter[color=grey]*[/color]Himyvonburic r8 Burglar[/color]
    [color=darkred]Muzlusk r6 Warg[color=grey]*[/color]Freepinator r6 Reaver[/color]
    [font=7][color=gray]"Dear Devs, Nerf Rock. Paper is ok. Sincerely, Scissors"~Mistake[/color][/font]

I'm ready for the next batch... But it's hard to get the freep shots I need with my legs all twisted and contorted, and my head smashed into the dirt.

I had actually thought about setting up a store that would have the mugs/magnets/mousepads etc, but I think Turbine would have an issue with that, as I'd have to charge to have them produced. Also have to finish fleshing out the cards. Add aliases, and more personalized info and the like.

Venomous
    "Um...I wasn't alone! There were at least 47 wargs there with me. And they all had guns. That shot kittens. On fire..." ~MamaCass

Quote Originally Posted by Palinar View Post
    I'm ready for the next batch... But it's hard to get the freep shots I need with my legs all twisted and contorted, and my head smashed into the dirt.

I had actually thought about setting up a store that would have the mugs/magnets/mousepads etc, but I think Turbine would have an issue with that, as I'd have to charge to have them produced. Also have to finish fleshing out the cards. Add aliases, and more personalized info and the like.

I want a Dreddwarg T-Shirt !!! Underneath his furry mug I want the phrase "It's not my fault!"

Looks great; I'm liking it.
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=2]Warluk - Warleader
    Teluilas - Warden
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast