We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Re: Landroval Trading Cards!

Quote Originally Posted by Palinar View Post
    Been occupied with Dragon Age,
    btw, how is it?
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=red][FONT=Tahoma][B][COLOR=darkorchid]Second Marshal[/COLOR] Luc Brandenbuck[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#a9a9a9][FONT=Tahoma] ~[B]Battlemaster[/B]~
    Stalker's Enemy*Reaver's Enemy*Blackarrow's Enemy*Warleader-Foe*Weaver's Enemy*Defiler-Foe
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=lime][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Tahoma][B]Champion[/B][FONT=Tahoma]:[SIZE=1]'The only thing our opponents can do that we care about is die.'-Graalx2[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Thane9 View Post
    btw, how is it?
    Fantastic.
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=orange][B]Basterni (Banjo Stealing Warg)- Axehole - Nioba : [U][COLOR=white]Pouncing Pwny[/COLOR][/U][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=deepskyblue]Quietstorm - Bastarni [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=cyan][FONT=Trebuchet MS][B][SIZE=1]Basterni on Facebook - ([/SIZE][URL="http://www.facebook.com/basterni?v=info"][SIZE=1]Link[/SIZE][/URL][SIZE=1])[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=1]I only target bast/axe/nioba because he's always RIGHT there![/SIZE][/FONT][I] [SIZE=1]~Arrival[/SIZE][/I][/CENTER]

The new cards are awesome, great work Venom.
    Arrival <Guardians of the Dagorlad> - Retired
    Warden on the Landroval Server
    "I kill these kids like an abortion then go sport fishin"

Your cards are freaking fantastic!
    Shyma, formerly Shima
    Bashel

Can I be a hologram Card?
    [COLOR=#ffffff][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001340be/01003/signature.png]Sair[/charsig]
    --[COLOR=Lime]Krunkalunka[/COLOR]~ [COLOR=Red]Awesome Reaver[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

Wow, you got some talent Venom. Keep going this is veary nice!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0100000c00e2/signature.png]Tipere[/charsig]
    The Godfather

You should change Gobblemoss' quote to *hiss*. They look good though. I love the fireworks on Trinstar's.
    Darkrain / Ghostdog / Bettyford
    Pouncing Pwny - Landroval

Wow, these cards are tremendous.
    [CENTER][COLOR=darkorange]Lergash- Harvester of Beer [/COLOR][COLOR=red][SIZE=3]~[/SIZE][URL="http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=204909&TabID=1729596"][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]AGONY[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL][SIZE=3]~[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Thank you Venom!

Quote Originally Posted by Thane9 View Post
    I'd like to see Bashel and Warginator cards.

In fact, a whole set of the old schoolers would be cool.

Also cross-referencable icons would be cool...

So that after 5 sets or so you could put all the Champs together to make their own set...

Lots of cool options, made only more awesome by the tremendous job on those already made.

Oh yeah...btw, Ophy should DEFINITELY be in the "hybrid" set. Where it's a half/half card...I'm picturing a diagonal line with main freep on one half and main creep on the other. There are several candidates for those players as well....
    Old School cards = win

Champ set = bigger win

Venom asked me who I would like my picture to be of and quite frankly, it was a harder choice than I imagined. Being able to only pick one toon, I had to go with my much ignored but still loved main. Sadly for me, many people probably dont even remember him due to the nature of player turnover. Nonetheless, I'm very thankful to have been asked in the first place.
    Last edited by leekofthewood; Nov 11 2009 at 11:19 AM.
    Leekae

Rank 13 Champ Landroval

Wow! Just amazing my friend, keep up the good work! I am honored and humbled. I am also glad you didnt put some of Wyuh's other quotes, like.....Bad Dredd,Bad!!!!
    I am the Emperor of Rome..and above gramar. ~Julius Ceasar
    I'm not lost! I was scouting.
    Bacon-Foe,Grothum-Guardian,SPAM-Slayer
    Dreddwarg

Btw, Ven, Leekae's Quote is perfect. The "clack clack clack" is definitely on target lol. Whenever I first was reading this thread and imagining what other people's quotes would say I thought the "target, please, target," would have to be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddbane View Post
    Wow! Just amazing my friend, keep up the good work! I am honored and humbled. I am also glad you didnt put some of Wyuh's other quotes, like.....Bad Dredd,Bad!!!!
    LOL This is still in "negotiations."
    My request for a Jaru card and Venom's apparent determination for me to be apart of this (aw shucks ) has a cross mix of me with a card and Jaru's most infamous quote. hehehe
    There may just be a "Dredd?? Whatcha doin....?" quote yet!
    [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="2"][B]Whyuh[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][B]<Warriors of the Crimson Keep>[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="2"][B]Wyuh[/B] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]<Agony>[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Silver"]If You Are A Freep Who Worries About Spying, You're A Moron.
    If You Are A Creep Who Worries About Spying, You're A Moron With Maps. ~Leekae[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by whyah View Post
    LOL This is still in "negotiations."
    My request for a Jaru card and Venom's apparent determination for me to be apart of this (aw shucks ) has a cross mix of me with a card and Jaru's most infamous quote.

lol....Thats Funny, because when saw the quote on your card, Jaru was the first thing I thought of!
    Dowhat, Lvl65 Minstrel R6
    Tahwod,Black Arrow
    Melanthiea, lvl65 Burg of little reknown (R5ish?)

Basterni looks amazing lol sick warg...

Healers are essential, it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.

Yes, I don't really have a quote suitable for Wyuh yet. I know, it's blasphemy, and Wyuh will surely be punished for having the wrong quote... But that makes me giggle. That's one of the edits I want to make, along with updating Maggot's.

Venomous
    "Um...I wasn't alone! There were at least 47 wargs there with me. And they all had guns. That shot kittens. On fire..." ~MamaCass

OK, added two more. The image is resized, so you'd have to save it to see it full size I think. Also fixed Wyuh's quote.

Venomous
    "Um...I wasn't alone! There were at least 47 wargs there with me. And they all had guns. That shot kittens. On fire..." ~MamaCass

Cheiff's pose is awesome!
    Acidacidacid is from the Southern parts of Mirkwood, Her choice in Vocation is a Bear Shepherd.
    Tielwyn is an OG karaoke star
    Wargs could be the last Crimson Maw

LOL !

I love Wyuh's new quote. I can feel her pain, and I recall many times I've been compelled to say "If you're going to die, go ahead and die now, and all together please."

Warleader AOE ftw.

Venomous, thank you for sharing your talent with us!! So much fun !!

LOL Wyuh said that to our group last night. "Just die in a pile..." followed by a HUGE sigh, lol.
    [Retired 2012] ** R13 Minstrel ** Guardians of the Dagorlad ** Jaiyne <3

~Pouncitroll. Pure win

"Git off my lawn!" <swings>

Just remember, swing for that gap in the Lugz south wall.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a010000043ab2/signature.png]Bait[/charsig]
    Pouncing Pwnies - We pounce because we care

Veni vidi nomi - I came, I saw, I nommed.

Awesome!

Wyuh's new quote is perfect, and Chieff does have a wonderful fascination for relics. The entire PvE crowd clamoring for reduced XP should be thanking him.
    Last edited by Danaca; Nov 13 2009 at 11:44 AM.
    Kymli Dwarf Mini ~ MamaCass Defiler

*chuckles* Just love it.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Pouncitroll FTW!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000017ae5d/signature.png]Ugmog[/charsig]

Co-host and editor of [URL=www.throughthepalantir.blogspot.com]Through the Palantir[/URL].

good stuff venom
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=2]Warluk - Warleader
    Teluilas - Warden
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Gillianrial View Post
    LOL Wyuh said that to our group last night. "Just die in a pile..." followed by a HUGE sigh, lol.
    Makes me think of that Billy Joel song, Goodnight Saigon.

"And we would all go down together
    We said we'd all go down together
    Yes we would all go down together"
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=red][FONT=Tahoma][B][COLOR=darkorchid]Second Marshal[/COLOR] Luc Brandenbuck[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#a9a9a9][FONT=Tahoma] ~[B]Battlemaster[/B]~
    Stalker's Enemy*Reaver's Enemy*Blackarrow's Enemy*Warleader-Foe*Weaver's Enemy*Defiler-Foe
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=lime][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Tahoma][B]Champion[/B][FONT=Tahoma]:[SIZE=1]'The only thing our opponents can do that we care about is die.'-Graalx2[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast