We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Re: Landroval Trading Cards!

Quote Originally Posted by Palinar View Post
    Added Frotswa, and left a spot for Luc. Then I'm done, and series 1 is officially over. Passing the torch to others.
    You're gonna have to catch me if you want a pic....too bad it'll be from the angle of me looking down at your carved up corpse.
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=red][FONT=Tahoma][B][COLOR=darkorchid]Second Marshal[/COLOR] Luc Brandenbuck[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#a9a9a9][FONT=Tahoma] ~[B]Battlemaster[/B]~
    Stalker's Enemy*Reaver's Enemy*Blackarrow's Enemy*Warleader-Foe*Weaver's Enemy*Defiler-Foe
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=lime][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Tahoma][B]Champion[/B][FONT=Tahoma]:[SIZE=1]'The only thing our opponents can do that we care about is die.'-Graalx2[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

I already know Luc's quote will be anything anti-spider.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000ad046/signature.png]Thaluil[/charsig]
    Curinoer, HNT R7- Wuffles, RVR R8 - Gashim, WRG R8

Oh, I have something special in mind for you. You'be be tied up in webs and covered in thousdands of hatchlings. Catching you won't be the hard part.

Your quote will be... IeeeeEEEEEEEEE a bug!"
    Venomous
    "Um...I wasn't alone! There were at least 47 wargs there with me. And they all had guns. That shot kittens. On fire..." ~MamaCass

Quote Originally Posted by Palinar View Post
    Oh, I have something special in mind for you. You'be be tied up in webs and covered in thousdands of hatchlings. Catching you won't be the hard part.

Your quote will be... IeeeeEEEEEEEEE a bug!"
    *grin* Need help setting up the shot? We can arrange for a suprise photo-shoot somewhere if it would help, will 8 spiders be enough?
    Kymli Dwarf Mini ~ MamaCass Defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Danaca View Post
    *grin* Need help setting up the shot? We can arrange for a suprise photo-shoot somewhere if it would help, will 8 spiders be enough?
    Bring it. I could use the bug KBs.
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=red][FONT=Tahoma][B][COLOR=darkorchid]Second Marshal[/COLOR] Luc Brandenbuck[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#a9a9a9][FONT=Tahoma] ~[B]Battlemaster[/B]~
    Stalker's Enemy*Reaver's Enemy*Blackarrow's Enemy*Warleader-Foe*Weaver's Enemy*Defiler-Foe
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=lime][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Tahoma][B]Champion[/B][FONT=Tahoma]:[SIZE=1]'The only thing our opponents can do that we care about is die.'-Graalx2[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

This has dropped too far down on the list.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Cynfive Cynrion[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Cynthri[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]Callun Cynrios[/COLOR]
    Points > Everything
    I am spy

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Wow, very nice work! I'm pretty sure you could open an online store and people would pay for you to do this for them. I know i'd pay for talent like that.

We had a couple that were made by Bedlem for us, but somehow enough of the forums fanbois reported them and got them taken down. So if you want to see those, you'll have to go to our site.

Quote Originally Posted by aoe4evr View Post
    We had a couple that were made by Bedlem for us, but somehow enough of the forums fanbois reported them and got them taken down. So if you want to see those, you'll have to go to our site.
    I'd most definetly trade ALL of my Gank Squad cards, for ONE Gobblemoss/Shima card

Quote Originally Posted by Annunlos View Post
    I'd most definetly trade ALL of my Gank Squad cards, for ONE Gobblemoss/Shima card
    That would be a pretty ****ty hand

Quote Originally Posted by Bedlem3342 View Post
    That would be a pretty ****ty hand
    better then the whole lot of fail squaders amirite?

FatherD aside... perhaps

better then the whole lot of fail squaders amirite?

FatherD aside... perhaps

Perhaps???? I even gave you rep today.

Sad panda with hurted feelins......

Oh and Bedlehem did an awesome job on the Gank cards. Granted the Uht card might not mesh with everyones idea of what is humor but the artistic quality is there regardless.

Freeps: BrotherDamien: Warden 45\SisterDamien: Mini 21\Kgir: Guard 65\Charlemange Burglar 64
    Creeps: Stickshaker: Defiler\ Bladeswinger: Reaver\ Stickflinger: BA\ Warg??\Spider??

Quote Originally Posted by FatherDamien View Post
    Perhaps???? I even gave you rep today.

Sad panda with hurted feelins......
    Bah! Fine, FatherD aside for sure! ;p you know I like ya Father, you're the only GS member who has proven he is not a ***-hat

Oh and Bedlehem did an awesome job on the Gank cards. Granted the Uht card might not mesh with everyones idea of what is humor but the artistic quality is there regardless.
    I actually saw the card, it was great but of course since it was Bedlem or Uthred it couldn't be without insult or innapropriate content of some shape or form.

But I know I'm just wasting my time, lol

I can see why they had to pull the Uht card. Religon is one of those things game companies try to avoid at all costs on there forums. You cant support it, nock it, or make fun of it without it getting yanked.

The rest of the cards however, I dont see any problems with. Ok Bud's tag line on his would have to be changed. And Uht's card could be modified to be acceptable as well. The pose could stay just change the back ground.

So I dont see why the other cards were removed. Unless they were all in the same thread. Then I can see where they would just kill the entire thread vs trying to disable just one image.

Freeps: BrotherDamien: Warden 45\SisterDamien: Mini 21\Kgir: Guard 65\Charlemange Burglar 64
    Creeps: Stickshaker: Defiler\ Bladeswinger: Reaver\ Stickflinger: BA\ Warg??\Spider??

I can see why they had to pull the Uht card. Religon is one of those things game companies try to avoid at all costs on there forums. You cant support it, nock it, or make fun of it without it getting yanked.

The rest of the cards however, I dont see any problems with. Ok Bud's tag line on his would have to be changed. And Uht's card could be modified to be acceptable as well. The pose could stay just change the back ground.

So I dont see why the other cards were removed. Unless they were all in the same thread. Then I can see where they would just kill the entire thread vs trying to disable just one image.
    I honestly didn't see the other cards. It was the Uth card I saw, and although some of us (myself included in this) can laugh without feeling like their personal religion was being attacked, while others just took it too serious for it to be a "joking" matter. I understand why they would pull it, and based on track record, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Bedlem's intentions were to get a rise out of people.

Lets face it, thats what your kinnie's are best at

I honestly didn't see the other cards. It was the Uth card I saw, and although some of us (myself included in this) can laugh without feeling like their personal religion was being attacked, while others just took it too serious for it to be a "joking" matter. I understand why they would pull it, and based on track record, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Bedlem's intentions were to get a rise out of people.

Lets face it, thats what your kinnie's are best at

No arguements here.

Quote Originally Posted by vodkacop View Post
    if You Enjoy Taking The Time To Make Them, Then Yes It Is A Pretty Cool Idea. So When Can We Expect A Card For Budhorn?
    Roflol....
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Quote Originally Posted by romoen View Post
    Mad props Venomous. Seriously man, not just in your graphic and artistic abilities (which holy ****, wah they're sexy) but in your attitude.

We're lucky to have you!

P.S. All Freep cards with them dead = total win, lol.
    *sigh* o no'z....we lost her for good

another one lost to the darkside
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post

sorry darkside does have better benifits
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000bf67f/01003/signature.png]Peirce[/charsig][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Peirce View Post
    sorry darkside does have better benifits
    Careful, once you go darkle your equipment won't sparkle...

Gutlard *unless you wear a sequins loin cloth like me* Out!
    [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00]Creep Main [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]= [/COLOR][COLOR=#40e0d0]Gutlard of The White Hand
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00]Freep Main [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]= [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]Snarehelm of Legionnaires[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post

She switches back a forth between the two

When cards aren't enough, go to a larger format. Landroval Legends... Coming soon.

Note: I did this on my Cintiq, and when I saw it on my laptop, it was aweful light. I tweaked it, but hopefully now it won't be too dark on some monitors.
    Venomous
    "Um...I wasn't alone! There were at least 47 wargs there with me. And they all had guns. That shot kittens. On fire..." ~MamaCass

Wow that's flippin amazing dude!
    The Tao of Rig
    My characters were all rank 0 pre book 1
    ~I designed Trinstar's signature

Awesome work

Nice work man!
    [COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Arial]Simonmark R9 Champion Galtros R7 Hunter Titans [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Aklabash R7 Warg Grishtandush R11 Reaver Shapurluk R6 BA Agony[/FONT][/COLOR]

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast