We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Re: Biggest EC Crits

Wow, after seeing a 27k+ crit on Frost-tail, my 14k+ seems paltry by comparison. Of course mine wasn't with a burg and a captain, and was only at L60, but the prospect of getting ones that high make me want to go farm HoM again. :-)

I recall hitting a rank 7 spider for 6.5k last week with no buffs or anything.

Last night I was in the Lt. fight and I got a crit on the fell beast for 12,365. I have 11 witnesses. I about peed myself.

Kimchii~Silverlode

Probably shooting myself in the foot here, but here it goes:

That's on one of the Black-maces in front of the Durchest's door. Had pretty much every imaginable buff on me (and the mob).

PS: those who think EC crits define RK dps need to l2p or at least do some research before complaining...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000001b30f7/01008/signature.png]Sindhal[/charsig]

I've never had mine hit above 3k. In fact, the last six times I used it, I can clearly recall it not clearing 2k in damage. I use my skills fine, but my gear leaves a lot to desired. I still have not ever gotten my Will or Fate scores above 500.

I don't have the luxury of being able to run in groups, especially as often as nearly everyone else it seems, so top-notch gear gained from the more difficult instances has always been just outside my reach. All this talk of EC's hitting double-digits fills me with envy and shame.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000d98c5/01000/signature.png]Shrimpanzee[/charsig]
    [COLOR=ORANGE]"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup."[/COLOR]

First Fire boss guy in Sword halls (corruption removed)

You wound Urcheron with Epic Conclusion for 11,181 points of Lightning damage.

and then on a rank 11 warg

You wound Raximus with Epic Conclusion for 6,581 points of Lightning damage.

Yicky(R13) Weaver - Now Arkenstone{LOTRO Player Council member 3 years}
    The Black Appendage of Sauron - Leader
    Orenia | Shaxell | Ornethia: Misadventurers Kinship - Arkenstone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4