We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Man so much to learn

Quote Originally Posted by disappearingone View Post
    i am a warden, i always survive.
    Wardens have no chance against Wadens.

i Ortheri the waRden have reclaimed my R and i will soon reclaim my heart from turbine themselfs!

i will say that prefer one over the other in this ASF vs PSF feud but i will not say who as i believe the two are just opposite side of the same coin, though one is small and has a drinking habit and the other wears a scarf and preaches constantly of the importance of a well balanced breakfast, i see them for what they truly are. Heartless Wadens. soon those who follow either will see that they have more important things common then they have in petty differences and will inevitably join the fight against the oppression we face not from within but from without, some lesser guardians and champs troll our forums and anyone else who would take our R's or our heart's. and not fight within our ranks over tony vs steve. i know they can coexist.

i have made peace within myself and reclaimed my R and i am not ashamed of it! Join me and you will see the water is fine, not in the waden pool or the warden pool the waRden pool where one transcends the r or the lack there of, the ASF vs PSF the champ and guard trolls and all that stands in the way of peace and cookys!
    Warden: <===How would you like a spear in the face!?!===>
    Hunter: <---<<<Raining pointed death since 08.>>>--->

Sunaris "Pick warden. YOU ONLY HAVE 4 BUTTONS!!!!"

i Ortheri the waRden have reclaimed my R and i will soon reclaim my heart from turbine themselfs!

i will say that prefer one over the other in this ASF vs PSF feud but i will not say who as i believe the two are just opposite side of the same coin, though one is small and has a drinking habit and the other wears a scarf and preaches constantly of the importance of a well balanced breakfast, i see them for what they truly are. Heartless Wadens. soon those who follow either will see that they have more important things common then they have in petty differences and will inevitably join the fight against the oppression we face not from within but from without, some lesser guardians and champs troll our forums and anyone else who would take our R's or our heart's. and not fight within our ranks over tony vs steve. i know they can coexist.

i have made peace within myself and reclaimed my R and i am not ashamed of it! Join me and you will see the water is fine, not in the waden pool or the warden pool the waRden pool where one transcends the r or the lack there of, the ASF vs PSF the champ and guard trolls and all that stands in the way of peace and cookys!
    I'm starting to really like this guy.

Hehe... small and has a drinking habit...
    [CENTER] [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001029cf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [B][COLOR=darkorange]

Purposely using proper grammar and punctuation since 1998![/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Commodore64 + 8B RAM + 7MB HD + 286 + Gravis Ultrasound Midi [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Hey....who let this guy have his R back?
    Beleag, Warden - Saelmundi, Rune-keeper - Nimerdale, Champion - Haldoun, Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Drglory View Post
    Hey....who let this guy have his R back?
    perhaps he never lost it to begin with?
    The Usual Suspects, if you know us, you know why.

I think it's pretty commendable to be willing to take back an r, knowing the stigma it holds. It's like a sit-in from the 60's, almost.

Then again, there's the chance he doesn't realize the gravity of the situation.
    Last edited by Aggie08; Feb 08 2010 at 06:22 PM.
    [CENTER] [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001029cf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [B][COLOR=darkorange]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Commodore64 + 8B RAM + 7MB HD + 286 + Gravis Ultrasound Midi [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by lf2536 View Post
    perhaps he never lost it to begin with?
    i both lost and reclaimed my R behind a shield and at the point of a spear and now i am a waRden.

my point on the other hand is if a warden, waden or waRden uses Mighty Blow will our enemy not bleed?
    Warden: <===How would you like a spear in the face!?!===>
    Hunter: <---<<<Raining pointed death since 08.>>>--->

Sunaris "Pick warden. YOU ONLY HAVE 4 BUTTONS!!!!"

Wanting your R back is a sure sign it was never removed.

i both lost and reclaimed my R behind a shield and at the point of a spear and now i am a waRden.

my point on the other hand is if a warden, waden or waRden uses Mighty Blow will our enemy not bleed?
    Tony the tiger claimed our r's. You're making him angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angrrrrrrrry.
    Wyrond -- 65 Warden -- Riddermark (Officer -- Is A Small Fellowship)
    Wyrond -- 65 Warden -- Brandywine (Semi-Retired)
    Numerous alts across three servers

i am a warden, i always survive.
    Does that mean Diana Ross is a Warden?
    Last edited by rsliv68; Feb 09 2010 at 01:29 PM. Reason: changed past to present tense

Quote Originally Posted by rsliv68 View Post
    Does that mean Diana Ross is a Warden?
    No. She specifically says, "I will survive," which implies that there might be an occasion where she would not survive. Furthermore, she puts conditions on that survival. "As long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive." Wardens are heartless, and thus, unable to love. Diana Ross is not a warden. QED

Quote Originally Posted by tanis0 View Post
    No. She specifically says, "I will survive," which implies that there might be an occasion where she would not survive. Furthermore, she puts conditions on that survival. "As long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive." Wardens are heartless, and thus, unable to love. Diana Ross is not a warden. QED
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tanis0 again.

-rep for all of you - that was Gloria Gaynor who knew how to survive

I know, I'm old.

Mac

PS so..... Diana Ross just might be a Warden... hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder_99 View Post
    -rep for all of you - that was Gloria Gaynor who knew how to survive

I know, I'm old.

Mac

PS so..... Diana Ross just might be a Warden... hmmmm
    Yes, Gloria Gaynor was the original. I almost called him on that, but I thought the route I went was funnier. Diana Ross did cover it though.

My bad. Diana Ross did do a cover, but the original classic was Gloria Gaynor. Apparently my attempts to block out the memories of the 70s were more successful than I realized.

Quote Originally Posted by rsliv68 View Post
    My bad. Diana Ross did do a cover, but the original classic was Gloria Gaynor. Apparently my attempts to block out the memories of the 70s were more successful than I realized.
    Death before disco!

Also, the cover by Cake is way better.
    Last edited by bassgeek; Feb 09 2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Add the Cake ref.

Death before Disco Challenge?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000018f9c7/signature.png]Felaedor[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by bassgeek View Post
    Death before disco!

Also, the cover by Cake is way better.
    Agreed.

/12
    Nerves, of the Brandywine.

Quote Originally Posted by jeedai View Post
    Wardens have no chance against Wadens.
    I can see the fight now: There is a furious clangor of spears and shields impacting with each other, while shouts ring through the air. Mighty blows are delivered and the dance of war begins... But wait! What is that flying through the air? Someone threw a ball of yarn over the fray! We all stop our fight and chase the string! Cookies are handed out and drinks are poured! The fight is over and once again, we prove our primary function! Derailment!

Edit: If two groups of wadens fight each other, what does the aggro table look like?
    Last edited by Tirdel; Feb 10 2010 at 05:53 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000021e2c5/01007/signature.png]Aerethin
    [/charsig]
    [COLOR=Red]Shorfast[/COLOR]: [COLOR=SandyBrown]Hobbit warden - He is a small fellowship.
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Tirdel View Post
    Edit: If two groups of wadens fight each other, what does the aggro table look like?
    Do not try to imagine the aggro table -- that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth: there is no aggro table.

Add up all the Cumulative threat and then Divide by 0.
    Nerves, of the Brandywine.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie08 View Post
    I read this and I was thinking... PSF... wth? (I was having a slow morning)

Then, like a flash of lightning, I realized what must have happened over the weekend.

+rep

When he spots Jeedai, Steve steps carefully through the copse. Ending his forced march, he decides conservation of energy is not necessary here. Yes. Steve can let recklessness rule with this one.

Jeedai is caught unawares by the Ambush. As Jeedai falls to a knee from the impact, Steve's next javelin pierces Jeedai's shield and the next shows Jeedai the true wages of fear as Steve reaches his target with a warden's taunt. Demonstrating amazing mastery of the spear and fist, Steve immediately begins to show why true wardens triumph.

Jeedai begins to recover, showing remarkable conviction, but Steve's blow is mighty. Under the onslaught that is Steve, Jeedai is forced to put his shield up to stem the attack. Steve mumbles that this has gone on long enough, and Jeedai is stunned as Steve jumps over the shield and delivers a boot to the head which would impress even a master of Tae Kwon Leap. When faced with the inhuman, almost grasshopper-like display of athleticism, a nearby adventurer screams and runs away.

As Steve touches down, he impales Jeedai with his spear. Though Jeedai has no heart, the strike is critical. Steve takes pity upon him and decides to carry him to the magical stone circle where he may achieve restoration.

As Steve musters to mordor to find bigger challenges, Jeedai speaks. "Sir. I have never lost before. How will I live down the shame? People will call me fail-waden, or possibly return my 'r'. Or my heart!"

Steve replies with a grin, "Tell them I DF'd," and disappears with a passing gust of wind.
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie08 View Post
    I.. That was....

C'mon folks. ASF or PSF, you have to appreciate the talent and effort.
    And a Tae Kwon Leep reference! I remember when I first heard that after being linked to it by a fellow monk in EQ1. That was... over a decade ago.
    +rep
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too wierd to live, but too rare to die. ~Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by head0nfire View Post
    +rep

+rep

+rep
    Reciprocal rep.
    [B][COLOR=darkorange]

PSF rep farmers!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast