We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Wink Re: Anyone getting tired of BG trash?

Quote Originally Posted by mudgie View Post
    Compared to Dar Narbagund i'd say its the equivalent of having us fight one of the giant fumeroles between every pull followed by 2 sequential double fumerole pulls followed by 2 identical goblin/troll pulls. Nothing particularly difficult here but lots and lots of morale to burn through.

I will say it has made our runs harder usually after clearing the ~40 -60 minutes of trash between the bosses at least a couple people are falling asleep and a couple others have imbibed a few to many drinks with our fbf drinking game and so we may be prone to miskey.
    Please tell me your drinking game is "Take a drink when you get resisted."

Agreed on the above. In DN at least there were only 4-5 pulls between each boss, not counting the ones tucked away in that corner way over there trying to look inconspicuous while this raid of bad mofos rolls past.

WTB more (non-respawning) gauntlets.
    Nemesis - Brandywine
    Jenith 100 Hunter || Gavigan 78 Guardian || Kazamir 76 Captain
    Gjorn 65 Champion || Anavel 65 Burglar || Thissis 100 Warden || Mezimus 70 Loremaster

Re: Anyone getting tired of BG trash?

Quote Originally Posted by rawlingsst7 View Post

Agreed on the above. In DN at least there were only 4-5 pulls between each boss, not counting the ones tucked away in that corner way over there trying to look inconspicuous while this raid of bad mofos rolls past.

WTB more (non-respawning) gauntlets.
    Ive been looking for a new lotro drinking game... and you just gave it to me. DN tonight is gonna be "Drinking when you get resisted" night!

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse32100 View Post
    Remove every single single-pull armor from the instance except the first lightning add past the twins, though change him to a Storm-Sword (need to have a storm-sword for people to play around with alone). Cut the number of lights to two. Remove two wights from each group (Ie -6 total). By doing that, the content isn't trivialized, but a significant improvement is made to the enjoyability of the instance.
    if they're removing any lights they better be removing em all!

Quote Originally Posted by rawlingsst7 View Post
    i recently played a game while doing the twins. it involved taking as big a swig of vodka as possible every time _____ puts a puddle in the middle of the group.

it kills two birds with one stone

1) it makes it laughable instead of /headsmackable

2) it gives you the cajones to ***** at them as loud as possible over vent

i kid about number 2 but man... i wish it were true sometimes
    Kraken, Thesungodra

Quote Originally Posted by mudgie View Post
    I will say it has made our runs harder usually after clearing the ~40 -60 minutes of trash between the bosses at least a couple people are falling asleep and a couple others have imbibed a few to many drinks with our fbf drinking game and so we may be prone to miskey.
    Wait a minute Mudge... how can this be? Surely when you are supposed to drink a shot we are talking about shots of espresso... right? Have I been doing in wrong?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000002b0da/01004/signature.png]Jilla[/charsig]
    Vilya's Ambassador of Happiness, Goodwill, and Fuzzy Kittens' and Somesuch!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3