We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: SG Experience - is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Aidus View Post
    Our fastest run yet I think, Warden, OP Guard, Champ, 2 capts, and a Mini. I want to ditch the mini for an 2nd OP guard.
    My smoothest run was RK, burg , burg, Warden, Captain, Captain
    Nerves, of the Brandywine.

Quote Originally Posted by DackRover View Post
    instance is boring at this point...need to spice it up...blast thru fast and hope for a symbol.
    Not so much for farming the instance, but being creative, pushing your limits, and doing things differently is fun. Especially with the limited end-game content we have now and how many times people have run SG. Pulling all 7 as a tank is fun, isn't that what we rolled a tank for? Definitely not for the DPS I usually run up the stairs with a masteried Conviction to get the aggro of the 4 Guards, then Shield Mastery, Wages of Fear the Brute, then PB him, EoB, and off we go!

If there's a warden in the group, the kin members I run this with, we also try to pull the whole room of Boss 1 So far, we've only managed to do the three groups without the Brute. I'm sure someone out there has done all 4! And I'm sure it probably involved a Grd/Wdn, 3 Champs, 1 Cpt, and 1 Minstrel, with lots of cooldowns used
    Last edited by Sticks888; Mar 26 2010 at 02:18 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000ae3d7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Exactly...you guys immediately above "get it," at least from my perspective!!

Safe? Easy? What could be safer and easier than mashing some buttons on a computer late at night alone while in your underwear, when you should probably be instead asleep resting up for the rigors of the real world. Why bother doing it at all, unless it has some degree of challenge to it?
    Last edited by DackRover; Mar 26 2010 at 03:08 PM.

I've found it easiest to run to the top of the stairs and fight the four that come with you, toss a few javelins on the way up. Use target assist to concentrate fire and burn down the mobs. Before the last one dies, pull the other group in.

If the group can't get through this fight, the rest will be trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by DackRover View Post
    What could be safer and easier than mashing some buttons on a computer late at night alone while in your underwear...
    Well, I *was* considering inviting you to tank one of our SG speed-runs, but now I am so sure... 30 minutes or bust! Underoos ftw!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2