We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: How can we fix wardens in the moors?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyman View Post
    I'm pretty sure I could melt any warden, no matter how he's traited, on my weaver. The only class that stands a chance is the RK... maybe the mini, too, and it's a very slim chance.

Which is why I trait spear. Fighting weavers is completely different from every other kind of fight. They power drain, debuff to kingdom come, and try and feebly kite you. When I fight weavers I know I need to keep my poisons to a minimum, keep a stun pot ready, slow my target, and DPS like crazy.

You need to keep up the 3 DoTs and desolation. Spiders cannot remain in their burrow if desolation is on them.
    Hurth, Warden
    Barst, Guardian
    Xiox, Reaver

Here is the rotation I use for DPS in PvE. Should I do something different in PvP?

DPS (can get 15% more damage from spear traiting, plus 10% with WT, plus 30% on WT full spear.)

1[32][13] Triumph 563-648
    1[23][12] Unerring Strike 281-366 + (141x4)
    1[21]2 Wall of Steel (127-212) x 3
    1[31] Combination Strike (173-258) x2 or Mighty Blow 12[31] 273-362 + (118x4)

I grabbed the damage numbers while shield traited, so these will go up spear traited. If am fighting a particularly mobile creep, I short WOS and just use 1[21].

Any suggestions for better 1v1 and group combat rotations assuming spear trait?

If you're fighting a weaver, you'll want to throw desolation in there, as the fears can pop them if they're burrowed.
    Nerves, of the Brandywine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyman View Post
    I'm pretty sure I could melt any warden, no matter how he's traited, on my weaver. The only class that stands a chance is the RK... maybe the mini, too, and it's a very slim chance.
    A little cocky? hehe

If the warden knows what they're doing against a weaver-it will always be a fun fight(in my experience)

You could either go spear traited and make the fight a DPS race, or you can turtle yourself up with large power reserve build(my favorite).

With 4k power you can spam your HoTs, throw the javvys, and keep desolation/various fist dots up. As another person already posted, desolation can really **** some stuff up, inlcuding the burrow. EoB/Resolution off the hatchlings is also nice.
    I usually down some poison resist food also, not that it makes too much difference-but I always feel safer :P

Just my .02
    Vercetorix: R12 Warden- Arkenstone - formerly Vercingetorix of Windfola & Elendilmir
    Epiales: R9 Defiler- Arkenstone, formerly of Elendilmir

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2