We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Fellowship Alliance List of Landroval (Group focused players)

F.A.L.L. - The Fellowship Alliance List of Landroval

The object of this list is to make it somewhat easier for players on this server to find others who prefer to play LOTRO in a fellowship. I will maintain this thread and update list as long as it is productive (hopefully once a day or so). You do not need to leave your Kin or pay any dues. All anyone needs to do to get added to the list is provide your Character(s) + level and the hours you play in PST format. At the suggestion of another I am adding Class to this information as well! The information should look something like this:

Name(s):............... Level:....................Norm al Playtime(s) PST:....Class
    Niap.......................lvl 62.....................3 - 10 P.M PST................LM

Please do not post on this thread if you are only looking for a one time grouping, to flame or to post how you disagree with what this thread is about. This thread is meant to be a positive way to for groupies like myself to get together and have some fun. By posting to have your added to the list you agree to allow other players to contact you in game and to have you added to others friends lists.

Fellowship Alliance List of Landroval Updated:3/18 18:45

Name(s):............... Level:....................Norm al Playtime(s) PST:....Class
    Niap........................63 ......................3 - 10 P.M. PST..................LM
    Naeslas....................36. .....................9 A.M. - 3 P.M. MST...........HUN
    Tinki........................5 5......................6pm to 10pm EST...............HUN
    Last edited by o0Casus0o; Mar 18 2010 at 09:46 PM.
    "Lord and Master of All Peoples Insane. So the Voices tell me."Current Characters: Niap Elf Lore-Master|Oorein Hobbit Guardian|Quiin Race of Man Warden|Ambyre Hobbit Minstrel

Re: Fellowship Alliance List of Landroval (Group focused players)

Good luck! I don't know how people play without groups, this game is all about the fellowship. Its almost impossible to find a good group if you don't have RL friends, spouses and kins/alliances with a diverse level spread, let alone -without ways to control leveling- to keep a static group together at all.

Remember, the server is EST time. All events and happenings are in EST time. Many call it Evendim Standard Time. In the Shire, it's called Bywater time.
    [COLOR=Gray][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000101d15/signature.png]Lyonardo[/charsig][/COLOR][COLOR=SlateGray]
    [COLOR=LightBlue][COLOR=Sienna]Bounder administrator of antiquities and accoutrements.[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=SlateGray][COLOR=PaleTurquoise][COLOR=SlateGray]Gaffer Capudo, curmudgeon founder of the Bounder Museum of Antiquities.[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=PaleTurquoise]Dagodor, wine drinker, Legion of Gondor.[/COLOR][COLOR=SlateGray]
    [/COLOR]

Name(s):............... Level:....................Norm al Playtime(s) PST:
    Naeslas....................36. ....................9 a.m- 3 pm MST
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000150003/01008/signature.png]Naeslas[/charsig]

Assuming cst to be one hour earlier than est.
    Quests in Evendim-Angmar hopefully at first to clean out log.

Tinki.......................55 ..........................6pm to 10pm eastern
    Hunter
    [URL="http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Nibli/media/1267dd37-16f8-412a-b078-df2bffa19539_zpsd8a642b2.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae340/Nibli/1267dd37-16f8-412a-b078-df2bffa19539_zpsd8a642b2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Landroval Server
    Officer of The Lonely Mountain Band
    Whilst cooking for Elevensies, Tinki floors 2 Orcs with her frying pan and fresh caught fish. The frying pan critted for 18 hp and the fish was extra tender afterwards.