We are a very small kinship who is not actively recruiting but is open to anyone who is nice, not bossy, and likes the name. If you're someone who likes the tag but would rather have a quiet, nice place to hang out, you should give us a try.

Our kinhall is open to visitors at 8 Long St. in the Bree neighborhood, Tanmere.

At some point I may more actively run kindred spirits, and if I do it will become more of a pve-rp kinship with a very widely embracing idea. I am entertaining thoughts of making it an OOC RP guild. In other words, Kindred Spirits would simply be the name of an anthology of stories tied together by in-game friendships and Middle Earth.

Mostly, I am just posting this in case any interested party looks us up on mylotro and sees the lie that we are disbanded. I've been trying to get this fixed for almost a month now but have gotten no responses to the two tickets I sent on it, save for an automated response that the ticket was received.

On a side note, anyone have a similar problem with some sort of idea as to how long it took to get resolved, if it ever was? While we may be small and not actively recruiting, I don't like the idea that someone might look us up on mylotro and be told we have disbanded. I have a lifetime membership, as does my husband, together we insure the kinship would never be disbanded.