We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Too Many Resists on Inductions? Try This.

Not fully geared out on my light armour, LI, crafted relics, or might/agility legacies yet but I have about 6x more might than I did before from just spending a load of money on jewellry.
    Last edited by babaju2; Mar 24 2010 at 01:05 AM.
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*

Re: Too Many Resists on Inductions? Try This.

Those are some pretty rounded stats, but personally I would prefer to get higher fate/will rather than might. even though there are more resists now and it can be a bit crazy, there are still many more usefull lm skills than just staff strike even if it's a very useful and important skill. I have to agree though that is a nice chunk of damage for a staff strike
    Iinferno - r12 LM IVillKillU - r8 Reaver Dongramorthil - Warden Doalin - Hunter ​Defaelearin - RK Dongrailin - Captain (Officer of Preying Mantis)
    Author of DebuffHelper

I've always been a huge fan of ISS - even with my wimpy Might of just over 100 I've tagged enemies for over 850. Even if only for soloing all LMs should get a staff with -SS cooldown to increase their DPS.
    [B][COLOR=cyan][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000039d09/signature.png]Viloxus[/charsig]
    8-time Grand Champion Guinness Drinker[/COLOR][/B]
    [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=silver]June 2008 model in "Failmasters of 2008" Calendar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2]
    [B][COLOR=green]Making the world a better place one less pair of pants at a time :p [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by babaju2 View Post

Not fully geared out on my light armour, LI, crafted relics, or might/agility legacies yet but I have about 6x more might than I did before from just spending a load of money on jewellry.
    Sounds fun.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321301000003a1e6/signature.png]Darkdream[/charsig]]...I do know it's a pretty amazing planet we live on here, and a man would have to be some kind of FOOL to think we're alone in THIS universe - Jack Burton, Big Trouble in Little China

Quote Originally Posted by babaju2 View Post

Very nice! /jealous of that crit
    ~Celeodor, Halenden, Plantri, Renbrand
    ~Brishnak, Asknai, Ohey, Venanor, Controversy, Sharc, Lugsha
    ~GotV Kinship of Windfola

Good lord, are you running 800x600 or something?

Also, lets see that with a flanked :P

Welcome back, melee LMs! We missed you!
    Arda Shrugged : Elendilmir (RIP) -> Arkenstone -> Anor (RIP) -> Landroval -> Treebeard

Was getting 1k staff strikes at 60 with a support build. Even got a 1800 on an orc one time who had Call to Orome on him.

Quote Originally Posted by MistyMountains View Post
    Was getting 1k staff strikes at 60 with a support build. Even got a 1800 on an orc one time who had Call to Orome on him.
    Were you unbuffed? My turtle shell bracelet didn't proc the +25% dev magnitude either, so I could have done a ~1,250.
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*

Imagine a capped might iss with flank... Probably pretty near imposible for a LM but if you did it ./drool... 1shot creeps maybe on crit? Eh anyway I'm to lazy to try this unless I manage to get some lucky drop or something. And buy a bunch of might stuff
    Iinferno - r12 LM IVillKillU - r8 Reaver Dongramorthil - Warden Doalin - Hunter ​Defaelearin - RK Dongrailin - Captain (Officer of Preying Mantis)
    Author of DebuffHelper

Quote Originally Posted by dookie123 View Post
    Imagine a capped might iss with flank... Probably pretty near imposible for a LM but if you did it ./drool... 1shot creeps maybe on crit? Eh anyway I'm to lazy to try this unless I manage to get some lucky drop or something. And buy a bunch of might stuff
    LM might contribution is very low compared to other classes. It's only 0.1 per might. So you can't one shot creeps with staff strike. The reason why the might/agility build is good is because you can get bpe almost as high as a reaver has without sacrificing very much, if any dps (I'm not finished with my gear yet, I can still get about 500 more parry and 600 evade I think). You also get a lot of melee crit. Staff strike crit=stun and high damage. Honestly, I like this build much better but I'm not going to use it until I get some more might/agility light armour and legacies. I might even need to start crafting because of the stupid BoA crafted relics that can give me 720 melee crit or something.