We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Suggestion: scroll of renewal should remove relics form LI's

That way you can put your best relics on an LI and not lose one if you want to slot a better one down the road.

Either that or make a new kind of scroll that takes the relics off.
    [U]Gladden - Thronnos Rokke Clan[/U]
    [B]Tuomer[/B], Captain lvl 65
    [B]Twink[/B], Burglar lvl 65
    [B]Curangail[/B], Champion lvl 65

Re: Suggestion: scroll of renewal should remove relics form LI's

Either change would be great!
    Shelias 75 Elf Guardian ~ Dalthorn 75 Man Champion ~
    Gormdas 67 Hobbit Hunter ~ Falthorn 66 Man Lore-master ~
    Shelminas
    75 Hobbit Minstrel ~ Gudbud 34 Dwarf Runekeeper
    Leader of Dark Legacy

/signed

I was thinking this the other day. I would like to be able to level an LI up to level 70, slot some useful relics, but have an opportunity to insert new relics when I get them without losing the originals (or being forced to decon the LI!).

/signed

But I would prefer a crafted relic removal tool that SM Metalsmiths could make. That would do two things. Fix this and breath life into a currently useless top end craft.

Other crafts could also make similar items to remove other relics if they wanted to fix several problems at once. Single use metalsmith tool could remove settings, single use jeweler tool could remove gems, single use woodworker tool could remove runes or just pick three SM crafts that dont have a viable consumable market and assign the tools there.

Shazam a two or four for one fix.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000120b21/01000/signature.png]Magrom[/charsig]
    "I look forward to your MMO" ; "Those are horsepants."; "I'm working. My hands burn with the fury of a thousand suns: the forums would not survive many posts from me. Count yourselves lucky." - Floonisms by Floon. You are missed!

ummm im not sure how i feel about crafted relics, i get their point. If you could remove those then it would mess with the economy they created.

I say instead of a scroll that removes relics (this makes no sense.. how would a scroll remove relics), what you should have is an option to take any maxed out LI to a relic master (the guy whos good with relics ) and he should have the option to remove relics for 250-500s per time. On a one week cooldown
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000369e1/01001/signature.png]Manhandsmagee[/charsig]
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Alexmook View Post
    /signed

But I would prefer a crafted relic removal tool that SM Metalsmiths could make. That would do two things. Fix this and breath life into a currently useless top end craft.

Other crafts could also make similar items to remove other relics if they wanted to fix several problems at once. Single use metalsmith tool could remove settings, single use jeweler tool could remove gems, single use woodworker tool could remove runes or just pick three SM crafts that dont have a viable consumable market and assign the tools there.

Shazam a two or four for one fix.

This is a great idea.
    [LEFT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][I][SIZE=1]Ardent Defender against the Order of Fanatical [/SIZE][/I][I][SIZE=1]Anti-N[/SIZE][SIZE=1]eophyte [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Braggadocios [/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ordaining Illogicality[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/COLOR][FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/LEFT]

Scroll, or crafted, doesn't matter much to me. A "remove relics" function is definitely needed.