We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Best piece of Warden gear in Mirkwood...

Warden cookys:

[item]Superior Galadhrim Ration[/item]

Seriously.

If you are still having power issues when soloing, these are the answer. Thanks to them, I've been able to ditch the separate set of +Will/Power gear I had to carry around for grinding skirmishes and dailies. Now I go straight Might for maximum heart-ripping efficiency.

The OCPR really makes a huge difference. Munching 2-3 non-crit rations over the course of a skirmish allows me to blow through it in Recklessness (with an unranked soldier...) without running out of power or waiting to regen. Even the non-crit version lasts for 5 minutes and refills your power bar out of combat almost instantly. Skirmish fights are short enough that ~1K ICPR and starting every pull with a full power bar is plenty.

Another lovely thing is that you don't even notice those annoying -Will/Fate fear debuffs that some skirmish mobs spam.

Thumbs up Re: Best piece of Warden gear in Mirkwood...

Good to know LagunaD! I too was swapping pieces to hold on to more power. Thanks for posting this!

Re: Best piece of Warden gear in Mirkwood...

wow, thats some tasty cookies!

Those are perfect, I have a spear designed soley for DPS (reckless stance legacies, boars rush enchanced crit, ambush+ critical strike multiplier, etc.) and i might finally be able to use it for more than farming bears and boars for hides in loth if i can get some of those.

Where did you get them? Are they made by cooks or are they barter items?

Quote Originally Posted by Regero View Post
    wow, thats some tasty cookies!

Those are perfect, I have a spear designed soley for DPS (reckless stance legacies, boars rush enchanced crit, ambush+ critical strike multiplier, etc.) and i might finally be able to use it for more than farming bears and boars for hides in loth if i can get some of those.

Where did you get them? Are they made by cooks or are they barter items?
    Crafted...
    Nerves, of the Brandywine.

Quote Originally Posted by geoboy View Post
    Crafted...

Exactly. I want Radiance Cookys!
    Hurth, Warden
    Barst, Guardian
    Xiox, Reaver

Can anyone tell me where to find this recipe? I might have to level a cook just for this...

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbrow View Post
    Can anyone tell me where to find this recipe? I might have to level a cook just for this...
    It's a Galadhrim rep recipe. Available at the Vineyards of lorien if memory serves me correctly. There have been no new Regen foods released with mirkwood.
    Nerves, of the Brandywine.