We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Just Curious...

Just Curious...

Has anybody attempted to or sucesfully soloed SH boss 1 on easymode? I'm pretty sure that a hunter could if you could get past the adds... Just wondering.
    [url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Dagalace][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d6145/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/url] [color=deepskyblue]
    [b]~ The Veteran ~ [/b]Reaver Foe ~ Stalker Foe ~ Blackarrow Foe ~ Weaver Foe [/color]
    [color=lightgreen] [b][url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Esclord][color=red]Esclord[/color][/b][/url] ~ Level 65 Rank 7 Champion[/color]
    [url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Horenal][b][color=red]Horenal[/url][/b][/color][color=lightgreen] ~ Level 65 Rank 6 Lore-Master[/color] [b][color=deepskyblue]~ Challenger of Gortheron ~ [/color][/b]

Re: Just Curious...

The adds I know I can take out.

I might have a shot to Solo Boss 1 if I wouldnt run out of power but most likely I would even if I ran Endurance the entire time. It would consist of alot of kiting with a ton of Barbed Bleeds and slows.

Even a Snare (yes I said Snare not Trap) at the start for some DoT that I can just giggle fit at

Most likely though I would probably die horribly if I tried to solo him.
    Pariah Amistacia - Nimrodel - Leader of the Devils of Angmar

Is that a gauntlet?

/look

IT IS!

I'll try it this week and let you know how it goes. If not, I'll hook up w/ Pariah and duo it for giggles.
    [COLOR=CYAN][SIZE=3]Hat Beerbane, Former .xls Wizard and Hunter Blogger[/SIZE]
    [/color]

Pretty sure there is a youtube vid of a hunter doing it, consisted of kiting him around the arena and was long/painful.

Edit, and here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUKcrLHUldA
    Last edited by jugger181; Mar 29 2010 at 10:50 AM.

Yeah, that's about what I'd expect. He's a boss, so you can't snare. He stops for inductions often though, so put a Barbed Arrow in him (more for the longer fire snake induction) and wear him down. Once you break 50% you can pull his corruption for the HOT and get in extra damage with a little face time.

Might be fun once, just to say you did it. I'd rather go duo it in a fraction of the time for more loot though.
    [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen][B]7 Level 65s: Champ, Hunter, Guardian, Captain, RK, LM, Burglar[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=YellowGreen] [B]All of them are sick of grinding Scrolls of Empowerment[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=Red][B]Awaiting change...[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/LEFT]

We have done the first boss as Duo Hunters but didn't do so well with the second :P

Three Hunters of course, can do the whole thing no problem.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000040366/signature.png]Evad[/charsig]
    [color=silver][i]"Intelligence is my bow, cunning are my arrows, and wisdom is my armor"[/i][/color]
    [color=lightgreen][b]If you experience a lag spike in real life, would you notice?[/b][/color]