We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Questions for a day...

'lo folks. Don't have LotRO installed anymore. Just chillin on the forums for the evening.

1.) Who still has their cooky?

2.) Do you like erring strike?

3.) Are Wardens still popular in SG?

4.) Do people still run SG?

4a) Why?

4b) 2nd ages?

5.) Are there 1st ages yet?

6.) Are there a lot of GLFF raid skirmishes? And does anyone do them on t2-t3?

7.) Steve still around?

8.) What do you do that's fun on your warden when you're bored and feel like solo'n.

9.) Which warden skill gives the most group threat? DC or no DC? . Ok just kidding.

10.) Actually not really a question. Just wanted to say hi folks. Miss the all warden, warden runs... and the general silliness from BW. Hope the warden community is still strong and gettin some love.

-Bostic, Retired.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000000866/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Questions for a day...

Quote Originally Posted by Boogey383 View Post
    'lo folks. Don't have LotRO installed anymore. Just chillin on the forums for the evening.

Hi. I'd say WB, but you aren't B, so I'll stick with hi.

Not I, unfortunately. I started playing my burg, so I tossed mine to the nearest warden in the hopes that he would put it to better use than I.

Eh, it's okay. Not one of the improvements I wanted to see, but it serves its purpose.

Probably among groups that don't have the instance on bleh-not-again-farm mode. We've just been stacking champs and killing stuff before it becomes a problem lately. I threaten to disband the group at the 30-minute mark whether or not we're done, which sometimes makes things more exciting, but generally it's boring, and whatever makes it end faster (like dropping the tank for more DPS) is the only possible course of action.

Yeah, now and then.

4a) Why?

We're masochists.

4b) 2nd ages?

I guess, but I've given up on getting one with good legacies. Don't really know why I run it. I have a theory though: see above.

Nope.

Not on Meneldor. If we do one in a kin/friends group (when we have locks in DN, Watcher, and Turtle and are sick of BG) we'll run t2 most of the time. Most people don't have high-ranked soldiers, and we don't usually have an optimal group (i.e. no wadens ), so we shy away from t3.

7.) Steve still around?

He's been lying low lately, thankfully.

8.) What do you do that's fun on your warden when you're bored and feel like solo'n.

See burglar comment, but I got tired of soloing. Can't remember the last time I soloed something, actually.

9.) Which warden skill gives the most group threat? DC or no DC? . Ok just kidding.

I prefer Deft Strike.

10.) Actually not really a question. Just wanted to say hi folks. Miss the all warden, warden runs... and the general silliness from BW. Hope the warden community is still strong and gettin some love.

-Bostic, Retired.
    Nice to see you on the forums again. May your cookys be ever plentiful.

/salute
    [center][size=1]Sneaking & Co.[/size][/center]

Good to hear from you again! I didn't see you on for the WB weekend, but I log in very late.

We still run SG because it's the only 6-man that offers on-level rewards.

>.<

Shaneshere has done a few in the past, which have been fun. I haven't seen many lately though.
    Nerves, of the Brandywine.

I think so, still my main and favorite class to play

Indeed, I like bleeds, though I don't use them in raids due to the bleed damage being common damage. I like the damage output in skirmishes and while soloing/farming/deed grinding

They are in my kin

Yup, very much so

4a) Why?
    Fun, no need to split up a group of 6 to do 3-mans. BG tokens, and the rewards are good

4b) 2nd ages?
    One of the reasons, yes.

Nope

No clue, I don't pug

7.) Steve still around?
    ?

Skirmishes, Ale Association rep. When I get extremely bored, I'll be maxing out all of my virtues to 10

Depends on how well trained your group is, I'm good to do a fully mastered EoV, followed by a mastered Warcry, etc...

Me, when I get on that is. Only to solo mostly though, for grouping I'm leveling a mini atm.

It's meh, if I'm feeling lazy and want to stack some bleeds and just run off and let the mob die behind me I'll use it. But the WT rotations still come out on top.

Sure?

Dno

4a) Why?

Because I don't raid enough

4b) 2nd ages?

Sure?

Nope

I've seen a lot of skirmish LFFs and some on T2 and T3, but I think 6 man is the highest I've seen. Usually 3 mans, but I have not seen the new skirmish in the Rift yet.

7.) Steve still around?

Who's this Steve? ASF!

Working on Skirmishes to get some cosmetics, or my new favorite solo thing now is soloing all of Volume 1 for Marks of Triumph to get helegrod gear for my new alts.

I prefer Impressive Flourish

-Bostic, Retired.

Answers above.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000003b62c/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Originally Posted by [B]Graalx2 [/B]-Directed at Wardens!
    You guys!!! There is such a thing as being too efficient.

I've been taking my warden out for soloing. Not much else, been playing my Minstrel mostly.

No. I use it occasionally for sparring, but my standard DPS rotation is unchanged.

Do you like smooth runs or fast runs?

Yes.

4a) Why?

It has the best loot in the game. That and it's the only on-level 6-man.

4b) 2nd ages?

For many classes (Wardens especially), 2nd ages are not worth the trouble.

No.

Not on Arkenstone. We've done some in kin, and they're fun.

7.) Steve still around?

Not any more. http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...13#post4395613

Roam the Moors looking for a good fight. Or stomp shrews. I usually stomp shrews.

Impressive Flourish. (Diablo beat me to it)

Hai

-Bostic, Retired.
    My answers above.
    Last edited by jeedai; Mar 30 2010 at 12:33 AM.

Ok, well I can't really speak to any of those questions, but I wanted to chip in. I haven't logged on to lotro in ages (and then only to monkey around with my "dps" guard) yet I still troll (as in a bass angler) these forums from time to time. I've been playing straight pvp games (mostly rts). My thoughts are once heartless, always heartless, once acquired said cookys, always have said cookys.

So yeah, is the post initial mirkwood content fun? I am almost afraid to log in on my more well known warden at this point ... is volume 3 a go?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000e11b4/01008/signature.png]Sannsa[/charsig]

“We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out” - WC

Quote Originally Posted by theevilsanta9 View Post
    Ok, well I can't really speak to any of those questions, but I wanted to chip in. I haven't logged on to lotro in ages (and then only to monkey around with my "dps" guard) yet I still troll (as in a bass angler) these forums from time to time. I've been playing straight pvp games (mostly rts). My thoughts are once heartless, always heartless, once acquired said cookys, always have said cookys.

So yeah, is the post initial mirkwood content fun? I am almost afraid to log in on my more well known warden at this point ... is volume 3 a go?
    Good for a couple hours of running around. About 1 hour of actual gameplay. :'(
    Nerves, of the Brandywine.

Hmmm, maybe I'll have to log in and face the awkward stares of my kinmates ... probably not today.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000e11b4/01008/signature.png]Sannsa[/charsig]

“We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out” - WC

Yeah, it's molding in my drawer.
    Yeah.
    I think so.
    Yeah.
    4a) Why?
    Runs go fairly quick. LI farmage, etc.
    4b) 2nd ages?
    Bleh. Been too busy levelling the burg to procure one.
    Yeah, 59-60s.
    Not a lot, but they pop up occasionally. Used to do them on t2, but I've gotten lazy.
    7.) Steve still around?
    Hasn't kicked the bucket yet (Steve Jobs).
    I log on my burg.
    DC, baby! Screw the haters!

-Bostic, Retired.
    Sup Bostic!
    [CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=pink]S[SIZE=1]TROZZAPRETI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 10/X6|[COLOR=olive]R[SIZE=1]IGATONI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 8|[COLOR=red]G[SIZE=1]NOCCHI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 7|[COLOR=blue]M[SIZE=1]ACCHERONI[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS] 7|[COLOR=yellow]R[SIZE=1]AVIOLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6|[COLOR=orange]F[SIZE=1]USILLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6
    A[SIZE=1]STERIX[/SIZE]|C[SIZE=1]HARAKHA[/SIZE]|K[SIZE=1]HAGATAI[/SIZE]|V[SIZE=1]ORO[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Playing on JQ in GW2
    [/CENTER]