We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Watcher Loot

Watcher Loot

Viaticus has killed the Watcher twice a week, on average, every week since August of last year.

For that effort, I think we have 3 Treasury Stones.

Are other kins seeing a similar drop rate? Or is it just us?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000002964/01002/signature.png]Cassandra[/charsig]

[url]http://my.lotro.com/character/windfola/cassandra[/url]

Re: Watcher Loot

Wow that sucks. I can remember three different occasions where we got 2 treasury stones to drop in one run. Along with 1 in others. Sucks
    Kraken, Thesungodra

I killed him for a long time and we only saw 3 Black Pearls; we got 5-6 Treasury Stones in that same time. I saw three Stones drop while helping friends in their raids, and even won one on my Hunter.

It's just random.
    [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen][B]7 Level 65s: Champ, Hunter, Guardian, Captain, RK, LM, Burglar[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=YellowGreen] [B]All of them are sick of grinding Scrolls of Empowerment[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=Red][B]Awaiting change...[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/LEFT]

Loot has always been a very random thing. PM ran Helegrod twice a week for over a year, and never once had the Axe drop off Coldbear. It is what it is.
    Eomin 130 Hunter
    Preying Mantis (Elendilmir) Arkenstone
    Eomina 120 Captain

5. Mar 30 2010, 05:16 AM

We've done the Watcher sporadically since Mirkwood. I don't think I've seen anything other than the non-set +10 Rad pieces drop any of the times. If so, not often enough to remember...

The NOLDOR of Arkenstone

We've been running alt runs on off nights twice a week for the past couple of months. No treasury stone, 1 bp, lots of worthless armor.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000a740c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Exclamation Platinum Coins of Spirit and Hand Must Go!

Nuff said! It would be nice if the devs showed a little more consideration for the players and made it possible to get the final 2 pieces of the Watcher radiance armor set (the helm and shoulders) with Moria coins. Hardly anyone runs the Watcher Raid anymore, so it's nearly impossible for most players to get the final 2 platinum coins from the Watcher. I've been trying to get them since MoM came out, but it's impossible to find anyone who runs it anymore.

Platinum Coins of Spirit and Hand need to go!

Nuff said! It would be nice if the devs showed a little more consideration for the players and made it possible to get the final 2 pieces of the Watcher radiance armor set (the helm and shoulders) with Moria coins. Hardly anyone runs the Watcher Raid anymore, so it's nearly impossible for most players to get the final 2 platinum coins from the Watcher. I've been trying to get them since MoM came out, but it's impossible to find anyone who runs it anymore.

Re: Platinum Coins of Spirit and Hand need to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus071 View Post
    What do you mean it's impossible to find anyone who runs it? There are people on this very thread even who say they run it twice a week on average.

I find it very hard to believe that you cant find 11 other people on your server who also want Watcher pieces to farm it with.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000f0c21/01004/signature.png]Joshi[/charsig]

Most weeks we generally got the trash armour, the actual useful teal drops are far too rare for my liking. That said we've barely run it since Mirkwood came out apart from the occasional run when we're after some variety.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000016b56/01006/signature.png]Arcanium[/charsig]

Yeah. Some times random drops can be too rare... I ran the rift 1-2 times a week for probably about 8 months before Moria came out and we never once saw a jewelled bell. To this day I still think that item is a myth...

no matter... Sching Sching > Jingle Jangle

Re: Platinum Coins of Spirit and Hand need to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus071 View Post
    why don't you start your own group?

maybe make a thread in your server forums if you want to try to get a semi-static group going?
    Kraken, Thesungodra