We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Millions of SM?

Millions of SM?

I just checked the brandywine skirmish leaderboards (http://my.lotro.com/leaderboard/skir...sc=sm&sd=d&w=3) and saw people with millions of SM/hour and many millions total. I looked and noticed that these people had only a few skirmishes under their belt and it lists "defenders" as their source of the bajillions...

Is this a real thing? Did these people flood the AH with their winnings (empowerment scrolls)? What happened / is happening with this? I just want to get clued in to the scandal (or simple bug if that's all it is)...

Re: Millions of SM?

On the North American servers the exploiters all got slapped around. Their marks were taken.

This is a know problem. Turbine has not gotten around to fixing the leader boards. Hopefully some time in the near future.

Sadly the Russian operator decided to let all the exploiters keep their marks on the Russian servers. IIRC - They got a month ban.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.