We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1805
    Your name, or character name and race (if known):I usually play on my hunter Amrodian, but you can call me Mark.

Preferred server: Brandywine

Playstyle: Casual PVE. I've soloed the game to level 84 so far, but I'm looking for a kin to ease my introduction to instances/raids etc.
    MMO games you’ve played: only other mmo I've played would be runescape so i'd consider this to be my first real mmo

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I try to be as helpful as I can be because I know everyone has to start from somewhere. I also learn pretty quickly so I hope that helps when it comes to running group content and stuff. Overall I'm just a super relaxed player who wants to enjoy what lotro has to offer.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):Any Casual kin with a down to earth group of people who just want to enjoy playing the game.

Question Looking fo Mature Kin

Server: GLADDEN
    Location. East Coast United States I play 0-16 hours/day around the clock.
    Playstyle. PVE: Raids, Hard Group Content, Solo, Crafting, etc. I do not PK/PVP. I am a certified Deed Junkie.

PROs In Groups and Raids I am ABLE TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.
    I don't mind pushing our abilities to the point of wiping. Multiple times, if needed.
    I have crazy MMO experience dating back to UO onward.
    I don't mind grinding if it will benefit myself or the group.
    I have multiple crafting alts.
    I like helping people.
    I am knowledgeable and tend to remember a lot of tiny little quest bits. Ask me, and I will probably know where/how/why.

CONs: I am 40 years old, and have my grumpy days. Please respect this. Some days I will prefer to solo.
    I cannot always speak in VOIP due to where I am playing on certain days.
    I do not play my crafting alts, only my Loremaster.
    Depending on where I am playing for the day, my connection speed may be 'fast but unreliable' or 'slow but reliable' or anything in between.
    I do not powerlevel people.
    I do not YET have helms deep. I let my VIP lapse and am experimenting with F2P for now. (I miss the mailbox already!)

Requirements: At least 5 People online at any given time, 24 hours a day.
    VOIP. Mumble preferred, Vent or TS3 accepted. Raidcall not accepted.
    Breaking in period before I join. I want to hang and see if we click before I get an invite.

You may send an in-game mail to me under the character 'Hopeful'. I will read all requests and get back to each and every one. I promise.

chz

Name or character name: Johnster
    Age: (some kinships have real life age limits) 70 (in July 2015)
    Location: Time zone preferences if any, country, etc: USA Pacific Time
    Playstyle: Willing to learn any style. I've been playing solo. Would like to have friends to do fellowship quests and/or help with mobs or hard to kill characters.
    MMO games you’ve played: I'm a basic newby. Played a little bit of Beta Elder Scrolls Online and have been fooling around with Lotro for a little while now.
    Why kinships should be interested in you?: I normally play the game a lot 5 days a week.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: 1) I would like to help other players and have them help me. 2) I would like to just form a fellowship and do a series of quests together (that everyone in the group needs or wants to play. I'm open to what ever other players want to do. I don't like cliques.

I sometimes just get tired of playing alone.

Johnster, what server are you on?

it will help folks know if they should contact you.

Good luck on your search.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Your name, or character name and race (if known) Dandertank Dwarven Guardian in the mid to high 20s. (Im working on leveling)

Preferred server: Silverlode

Playstyle: Casual PVE.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Relearning to play LOTRO. Been off a long time. Have been playing MMO's since Asherson's Call. Once i get up to a higher level i have no problem helping people.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Casual Kinship. No pressure, funny mature kinship
    Last edited by banetheevil; Apr 12 2015 at 03:04 PM.

Newish Player Looking For A Kin!!!

Hello everyone! I have wanted to get into LOTRO for such a long time. I have tried in the past but have found myself playing solo 95% of the time and eventually get tired of it. I love being able to play with other people or even just chat while questing. I think finding a social and helpful Kinship is what I need to do to truly enjoy the game.
    If any Kinships out there are recruiting, please reply! I will be on all day tomorrow =)

Returning Player looking for a Kin (On Nim)

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Gunsword
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Nim
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Central US
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): All of the above
    MMO games you’ve played: Too long to list
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Depends on what the Kinship is needing.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Any really, mostly wanting to hang out with people while I play. Do want to raid in the end of things.

Cool Old player coming back; looking for Kinship!

Greetings!

I played from beta until right when Siege of Mirkwood came out. I was in a very successful raiding guild at that time and left the game to play SWToR. My main character is a 60 Elf Hunter named Schayla. (she was named Sharreth until I had it changed) I play on Silverlode. I am a fan of Tolkiens writings so I am very familiar with the lore. I do not, however, role-play. I am mostly interested in any PvE content at the moment. I have played a great many other MMOs as well. I am in the Pacific time zone and I am in my 30s so, not a kid.

I am looking for an older, larger, friendly established Kinship who has room for a returning vet. I have been out of this game for a long time and need to not only relearn what I forgot but figure out what's changed since. (a lot, from what i can tell!)

Thanks! Please message me here if you'd like to talk to me. I want to get back into this game! :-D

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Tywen
    Preferred server(s): Crickhollow
    Playstyle.: Casual PVE,light rp
    MMO games you’ve played: EQ, WOW,Swtor
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Friendly folks, who like do to quests,dungeons, some light rp would be nice.

Hello Everyone,

I am a newer player to Lotro, it has always had my fancy but until recently I was caught up in other games. I have decided to come and give Lotro my all and now I'm looking for a well established and tight knit Kinship to join.

I have played basically every MMO to date since UO and EQ and would really like to experience all aspects of this game. I'm looking for a kinship that is either locked at 50 and working their way up or one that rerolls often to play through all the content again. Please send me a pm, I would love to hear from any and all kinships!

Wink Level 100 Mini on Landroval looking for a home

I'm a LotRO Founder (been playing over 8 years) that is currently looking for a kinship on Landroval. Some things about me:

• I didn't play for several months and am far behind (last major instance I did was the dragon)
    • I have a level 100 mini but she's poorly geared
    • I come with a 100 level hunter (the hubby)
    • I'm a casual player.
    • I'm very sarcastic and love to laugh (yeah, I'm a real person).
    • I'm a nerd gamer gurl.

What I'm looking for:

• ACTIVE players. Holy cow, why is this so hard to find?
    • A kinship that gears up yet enjoys the occasional old run (i.e. The Rift, etc)
    • Friendly.

You can find me online on Landroval as Lilybella or message me here.

Returning player looking for a kinship

Character name: Qavah

Server: Brandywine

Timezone: USA central time

MMO past history: LoL, Perfect World, SWTOR, ESO (currently only occasionally playing LoL and ESO)

A little about me: I'm a gamer girl who just started playing lotro again after a year of being away I played for two years on Riddermark before I quit where I have two lvl 85s (burg and hunter) and one lvl 81. (lore-master) I do plan to have them moved to brandywine eventually. I am a laid back and caring person but also very competitive when challenged. I am online just about every day or at least every other day. My play style is mainly soloing but I also enjoy grouping and am more then happy to help out in any way I can with anything. I'm looking for an active kin with a fun atmosphere that does pretty much a little of everything and does events that involve everyone. ( I joined a kin once that only cared about the lvl 60s and above which really bothered me so this is a must)

To contact PM me on here or send me a tell on Qavah. Thanks so much!

Returnin player looking for a kinship - Dwarrowdelf

Hello all,

Character name : Coileen (Human/champion)
    Lvl 48 (and increasing )
    Playstyle : Usually solo. Willing to learn others.

I like helping fellow kin members Quite loyal, too.

I really don't know what to write here, I was in a kinship for a long time, but I couldn't play for 8 months, so I guess I'm kicked out. Got a new shiny computer and keyboard, so I'm planning to dedicate with myself and become VIP.

Please pm in game.

Thanks!

Cool Nimrodel

Hello Ive been playing on a couple different servers for a while now. Im coming back to my older toons on nimrodel. Im looking for a kin that still runs alot of endgame content or roving threats. Or just skirms and instances for that matter. Just looking for people to group with and help out from time to time.

My Toons are at level cap or close and guilded crafters. I have other toons as well that area variety of levels. Mostly i play light armour classes and i enjoy healing as well. My main toons on this server are Thorogil-LM and Thorobil-RK

When i log ing i log Thorogil first, so if your going to send mail please send it to him.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001c536b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Looking For Kinship On Evernight

I'm looking to join a kinship.......especially if there are members who like to do the Moors.

I have 7 Alts including a 100 Champ and Mini. I also have all of the crafting vocations fully leveled to Westemnet and would be willing to share.

I've never been in a kinship before.....I've pretty much soloed through everything.

I'm on Evernight......EST but I can play during the day sometimes.

My name is George and my age is ancient. My Character contact is Ravenbrooke

Thanks.

Hello to you all, I hope that as you read this your day is going well and continues to go as such.

My name is Jacob, My Character's name will be Seldion, A Human Captain.
    I'm 27 years old and am a active video gamer, Mostly online but I do enjoy playing to my self from time to time.
    I am looking to get heavily into the game and I am trying to find a kinship to join on a server before I do.
    I am looking for a heavily active guild with lots of players that are on in the US time zone of Eastern Coast.
    I don't need that much help as I am a quick learner and have played the game a bit before, I am just looking to share the adventure with people and enjoy my game time.
    My play style changes really, but I mostly like to play the support role, Healer or Tank, As a Captain I'd play the Support role of Buffs and Off Heals.
    Reason any Kinship would want me is I am a friendly, open minded individual that enjoys being around people, and willing learn and adapt quickly.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope it wasn't to boring, Hope to see some in game soon!

Looking for a kinship on any server

Hi all,

I'm looking for a friendly and active kinship to be a part of. I'm coming back to the game after a hiatus and am still f2p (my last attempt years ago stalled and I believe it's because I didn't have a kinship to interact with). I'm interested in trying out various classes, crafting with a hope to have my kin use my items (and with help from the kin!), and helping others enjoy the game.
    Unfortunately though, the time I can spend online are pretty limited due to family constraints. I'd like a kin with a decent out-of-game channel of communication like with an active forum so I can contribute even when not gaming.
    I'm also looking for a group that has other lower level characters that I can play with.

I'm currently running a couple of characters on Gladden and Brandywine, but am very willing to start a new character on another server if needed. I'm on Pacific time.

If you'd like to send me an in-game mail, Rilphor on Gladden is where I can be reached most often.

Looking for Brandywine kin

Hi. How are you? Thanks for dropping by. I am a 57 year old semi-retired, disabled, bipolar attorney. Really. I am looking for a fun kin (Brandywine) that is about having people/friends to play with. I am not looking for an ersatz online family; just a bunch of fun people. I have been playing since open beta with a few lengthy breaks from the game. My mains are Abagadol, a really handsome, debonair RK; and, Moonsugarr, a doughty Hobbit minstrel that has, thus far, only done DPS (can you say Glass cannon?) I don't have BB ranks, but, I am willing to learn. (Will you send me someplace special?) If you are at least interested in conversing with me, send me a PM here or look for me in-game.

Your name, or character name and race: Willowsworth, Hobbit, Guardian
    Preferred server: Landroval
    Playstyle: I want to get into some pve Rp.(Currently reading Lord of the Rings.)
    MMO games you’ve played: WOW
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am one of the nicest and friendliest people you'll ever meet. I take pride in my good nature.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm a nub. So please be willing to bare with me as I have no idea how to play the game.

P.S If you are interested in what I can bring then P.M me here on the forums.
    Last edited by jenovvson; Jul 12 2015 at 01:03 PM.

Name: Chris/Beranvar/Ceniwar/Fornarr/Freldoc (Beo/Hunter/Guard/Burg)
    Server:Brandywine (just moved from Landroval, so my characters are low-level atm)
    Playstyle: Mostly solo
    Why a kinship would want me: I can't offer much in the area of resources but I do offer good conversation (according to my friends at least haha). I follow directions and am open-minded. Many hours of LotRO experience, not many other games though. I do warn you, I am only a free-to-play player right now, though I have bought the Beorning, currency cap, Evendim, Misty Mountains, two extra slots, and I'm buying the Moria expansion soon.
    What kind of kinship I am looking for: I'd like to join a Christian or at least family-friendly kinship that doesn't swear or use crass humor, things like that. Just mainly a group of friends to chat with while I do my adventuring

If you are wanting to recruit me, send mail to Beranvar. See you in Middle-earth!
    Last edited by chrisjaydub; Jul 20 2015 at 01:13 PM.
    { Dezcolorado - Dwarf Hunter | Dezclawrado - Beorning | Dezvorn - Man Captain } Gladden

Looking for a Kin

Healing is a preference of the habitual voyeur of what is known as (raidlife)
    A morning rez can be avoided if you take a route straight through what is know as (raidlife)
    John’s got raiders droop, he gets intimidated by the dirty hobbitsis, they love a bit of it! (raidlife)
    Who’s that Burglar marching, you should stay in the heal zone mate, get some extra healz!

All the people, so many people
    and they all need extra heals, heals and heals through their….. Raid life

Know what I mean?

I get up when I want except on Wednesdays when I get rudely awakened by the Guardian, (raidlife)
    I put my robe on, have a cup of tea and I think about leaving the kin house (raidlife)
    I heal the tanks, I sometimes heal the wardens too, it gives me a sense of enormous wellbeing (raidlife)
    And then I’m happy for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a piece of my heart devoted to it (raidlife)

and they all need extra heals, heals and heals through their….. Raidlife

Raidlife

It’s got nothing to do with your vorsprung dwarf technik you know,
    And it’s not about you kiters who go round and round and round

Raidlife
    (raidlife)

and they all need extra heals, heals and heals through their….. Raid life

Panthan on Gladden.
    Last edited by Feedthepony; Aug 01 2015 at 02:53 PM.

Long-Time Player Seeking Home

Name: Sephrin / Drachis / Tristral / Solenos / Solenus / Mitren / Rathmar / Nathis / Andestis / Haldegren (Guard / RK / Hunter / LM / Minstrel / Cap / Beor / Ward / Burg / Champ)

Server: Windfola (born and raised)

Playstyle: I've tended to play solo for the most part these past couple years but I'm attempting to remedy that.

Why a kinship would want me: I tend to be pretty easygoing in temperament and I'm pretty much adaptable in terms of what I play (fine playing the tank, the healer, or just dps'ing whatever has a symbol over its head). I used to run raids and dungeons as a tank pre-Mirkwood and a healer/dps'er during Mirkwood but alas, time marched on and I found myself wandering the big world on my own since then. I'm aware that Windfola has a limited shelf life at this point but all the same it would be fun playing with others once to it's inevitable conclusion and beyond.
    Sephrin (Level 100 Guardian), Drachis (Level 100 Runekeeper), Nathis (Level 87 Warden), Tristral (Level 71 Hunter)

Morituri Nolumus Mori!

I'm 28, in the Pacific Standard Time zone, and looking for some RP kinships or groups to join on a few toons on Landroval. If interested in any of them, send mail to them in-game or to my main Andithael (I don't RP on her, but I log in most regularly on her, so it's most likely to be seen there).

Caedred: High 40s burg, man of Rohan. Currently in Moria. He left his hometown of Cliving years ago after being wrongfully accused of stealing a horse. He is slowly making his way back home now after spending several years in Evendim and North Downs, as something of an honorary Ranger. He's also an accomplished member of the Jeweler's Guild. Would like to quest and RP with a small group of other Men (and perhaps an Elf or Dwarf, if it's played well and there's a good reason why an Elf or Dwarf would want to join a group of Men), on a semi-regular basis, leveling together and such. So if you have any toons in the Moria range that might want to join up with Caed, let me know!

Fynndryn: Capped champion, Man of Rohan. Would like to RP in Rohan with other high level Rohirrim on occasion. He is Caedred's older brother and has always been more highly regarded than his brother.

Thoddo: Level 26 hobbit yeoman. Owns an inn in the Michel Delving neighborhoods (4 Brookbank in Farcleeve). I intend to have a monthly RP event at the tavern, predominately for Hobbits, though anyone is welcome. I've been sidetracked with real life lately, so kind of dropped the ball. Hopefully I'll be able to organize another event sometime in September. Any other hobbits want to join the staff (it's currently just me), shoot me a message. Cooks and farmers preferred, to help stock the tavern, but it's not required or anything.

Calbrent: Low level Man hunter. Don't have much of a story in mind for him at the moment. He's a huntsman and woodworker from Bree-land. Like Caedred, this is a toon that I'd like to RP and quest with (as opposed to Thoddo who is just lazing about the Shire and Fynn, who will be patrolling Rohan).

RP style I'm looking for:
    For RP purposes, I don't care to RP with hobbits outside of the Shire and Bree-land/Trestlebridge area. I'm not super strict about lore in general, but one of the things I do try to stick to is the attitudes the various races of Middle-earth have towards each other. That doesn't mean those racial divisions cannot be overcome, but it should be a point of the RP/story for that to happen then. Not just a random Elf that is super cool with everyone, etc. The mixed race company of the Fellowship was unique in Middle-earth. In this vein, hobbits being nonadventurous home-bodies is important to me.

Some RP issues that are not important to me, personally, are things like game mechanics. I don't expect you to walk everywhere instead of run or only eat at camps or not cast certain skills, etc. I also don't care if you want your character to know any of the actual LOTR characters, as long as you don't take it too far. But realistically, if you're a hobbit from Hobbiton, then you'd probably have met Frodo and Bilbo a couple times. Probably went to their birthdays. If you're from Mirkwood, you could be acquainted with Legolas, etc. Don't pretend your Elrond's secret lover, but I don't care if you're loosely associated with someone. No one is aware of the Fellowship or was present at the Council of Elrond, though.

So send mail in-game to Andithael or to the toon you're interested in RPing with.
    Last edited by AndiraelKorvi; Aug 12 2015 at 11:38 PM.
    Not all those who wander are lost...

Deveras(Main/Elf/Hunter/100)Dealas(Hobbit/Burglar35)Eldhar(Beoring/17)Elthodhril(Elf/Lore Master/43)
    Endrodhol(Elf/Rune Keeper/38)Thangli(Dwarf/Champion/25)Teoma(Elf/Minstrel/17)Open
    Preferred server(s)All but Teoma are on Evernight, Teoma is on Laurelin
    Location. Eastern US, as close to this as possible
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter
    MMO games you’ve played: This, Guildwars, Old Republic, Star Trek Online, paths of exile
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:Friendly active player, enjoy coming on and playing for a few hours, sometimes most of the day.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):Looking between Laurelin and Evernight server, trying to decide when the transfer is open which to move all my toons to. I would have loved to move to a US server, however that is not an option.

Your name, or character name and race: Skardhall - Level 100 Dwarf Guardian. Also have a few others below level 25.

Preferred server: Landroval

Playstyle: Mainly solo, but I want to do more group activities. Interested in instances/raiding, pvmp, completionist activities, socializing, learning and helping others with things, some crafting. More casual than hard

MMO games you’ve played: A lot, haha. Everquest, WoW, EVE Online, SWTOR, Lotro (returning after I left right after HD came out), various MUDs

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I have a lot of MMO experience overall and do know how to play the basic roles for group content for a number of classes. I usually pick up things pretty quickly and enjoy a good challenge. I'm fairly active and can contribute with helping other kinmates when I can. Also, I love crafting!

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Mainly one that is mature and fun, first and foremost. Secondly, one that does some sort of active group content. As I am just coming back after a lengthy time away, I would prefer one that would be willing to help me get up to speed on things as well, since I just hit 100 recently.

Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast