We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1805
    A friend of mine is seekig for a slow leveling kinship/group in Crickhollow, any suggestion?

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

afternoon all, i am a returning playing but its been years cant really remember much so lets just say i am new .
    Looking for a casual, social Kinship on Laurelin however i dont mind starting a new character on another world .

Landroval and others lf kinship plz

New player (really) but no beggar, looking for a kinship on Landroval or other. elf ranger lv 15. played several mmorpg over 50 irl. lf low pressure, helpful w info kin. On many different times.

looking for a kinship

I'm Brandon. Age 38

Characters are: Ichorwine - Human Lore-Master Lv. 65, Welwitschia - Hobbit Minstrel Lv. 57, Alanalin - Dwarf Rune-Keeper Lv. 28

Server: Landroval

Playstyle: solo but looking to group

MMO games you’ve played: EQII, Neverwinter, DAOC, tried some others too.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I play LOTRO because I love Middle Earth and want to be part of one of my favorite settings. I want to be parts of Raids and end game content, but I'm much more interested in playing through the storyline and exploring. I have been playing for about a year almost totally solo and would like some in game friends. I have a buddy who is in the kinship "A company of friends" but they seem to be all end game people. it seems like i could see and do more things if i could easily group in fellowships. I almost always play magic user characters, and love my lore-master. I have a family but can play most nights, i have been spending more time in game because i am recovering from surgery.

all these posts getting no replies,

So I see all these posts and getting no replies, yet ingame many kins looking for members.

Quote Originally Posted by femgeek900 View Post
    So I see all these posts and getting no replies, yet ingame many kins looking for members.
    Sorry I usually check the forums for folks looking for kinships on Landrovel but I have I have been away with work for last couple of days

The Alliance is a well-established, busy and casual kin and always welcomes new members

Please check out our website https://alliancekinship.shivtr.com/

You can apply on there or contact me on one of the below toons. You can also ask in chat to speak to an officer when you are online. Best use LFF channel because most have world chat disabled due to the constant spammers,

My toons are
    Patmustard, Pogmahone, Skruff and Nidge

Thumbs up Returning player looking for kinship

Looking for Kinship. Been playing for years, but took a break for a while.

RL Name: Jamie (male)
    LOTRO Name: Sembanuil
    LOTRO Race: Man
    LOTRO Class: Captain
    Preferred server(s), if any.: Brandywine, but can switch
    Playstyle: (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.)
    Casual, usually late evenings, maybe 8 hrs/week. Early game. Usually quest solo, but willing to try group
    MMO games you’ve played: This is pretty much it.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm friendly, will help others when needed (altho I'm currently pretty low level)
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Preferably Christian-themed, but really any mature, clean kin that's casual, no pressure, etc.

I am looking for a good kinship on Evernight

Hello,

I would like to join a kinship, mainly for crafting and the good community of course is also important. I would really need armour and stuff for my currently lvl 42 warden with barter or something as it is possible (of course I don't want to just ask for items for myself, I know it is not free). I am an armsman (only a master prospector, expert weaponsmith and apprentice woodworker), so I would mostly need cloaks and medium armour. Quest items are way weaker than the crafted ones, and they took much more time to get all piece. For example I am still wearing a trash as helm from Lone-lands, which is very very annoying and a big drawback, plus it has ugly looking too... I am not a raider otherwise, I never do raids. Are there any suggested kinships on Evernight, which would worth it to join for crafting and a good community? So can you tell me some active and good kinship which has a lot of members?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by femgeek900 View Post
    I'm guessing/hoping it's because people are following the guidelines set out in the first post and are conducting business by PMs...

Quote Originally Posted by jeffm View Post
    ATTENTION: Kinship Recruiters. This thread is NOT for your advertisements. This thread is for people who are looking. Respect this rule, please. PM those who may be of interest to you.

I've been away from the game for a few years and am looking for a new active kinship to join. My highest level character is level 80. And most of the rest are much lower level. I like to experience content near the contents level. As such I don't like the idea of doing, for example, a 3 man level 75 instance with 2 others that are far over the contents level.

Server: Brandywine
    Timezone: EST afternoons and evenings sometimes late nights
    Play-styles: Solo, group, PvE, RAIDs (not a lot), casual (I take things slow, I like to experience everything)

Looking for a good guild, probably something fairly new

I live in AZ, but work ET hours. So an ET schedule works best.

Playstyle:
    Solo, group, PvE, RAIDs, casual, crafter, completionist, slow-levelling

MMO games you’ve played:
    Too many to list, seriously

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    Mature (in the truest sense of the word), skilled, experienced. Willingness to work/help others, not shy to chat on voice comms. Damn, I'm impressing myself!

What kind of kinship you are looking for:
    Cool people, somewhat active, interested in experiencing the game fully and not looking to race to end-game.

Returning/New Players seeking Home

A friend and I are currently playing EQ2, but are looking at moving over to LOTRO. She has never played, and I am returning after a several-year gap.

We'd really like to join a kinship that has people playing in evenings U.S. and throughout the day on weekends. Here's the important bits:

-We're not playing LOTRO yet, and would be starting from scratch. Server is then very open (RP preferred, though light RP Kin > RP Server). Having people around in evenings (PST based) and weekends is key. I don't recall that there's really a way for higher-level people to run content with lower (i.e. Mentoring in EQ2), but would prefer companions for dungeons.
    -I'm a tank, she's a healer, but that's not TOO big a deal.
    -Privacy is VERY important to my companion, we will not be able to join voice.
    -We don't require raiding.
    -We do light RP from time to time, just as it fits the moment.
    -We will also need time to ourselves, though, we can make that outside kinship prime time just fine.
    -We don't expect handouts, but it would be nice to have a kinship that works for each other. We're both avid crafters and would contribute.
    -Family oriented style is a must - crass people that are in your face or rude all the time will steer us away.
    -We are adults, I'm 45, she's... I really don't know.

You know... not picky at all But, we want the experience to be just right, and we want friends, so it's worth laying out what we're hoping for.
    Let me know if there's a kinship that will fit. Thanks.

Hi all, I'm looking for a casual/family type Kin on Brandywine.

My characters are :
    Main is Cirthalor, 33 hunter
    Crotlo, 72 Hobbit Mini that I haven't played since Isengard
    Kahrnaas, 16 man warden

I just returned to LOTRO, have all the expansions and looking for a Kin home. I'm not looking for handouts (although help would be accepted, but not expected). I'm looking mostly for advice and help navigating through some of the end game content. I will raid and group if the opportunity arises, but due to my family life its hard to commit to specific and required raid times. I'm on the older side, have kids and my family always comes first. I'm laid back and have played many different MMOs through the ages.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and if I'm in game, im probably playing on Cirthalor.

LFK!

Bump

Someone invited me but I was in the middle of a quest and couldn't pause to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamoth View Post
    Looking for Kinship. Been playing for years, but took a break for a while.

RL Name: Jamie (male)
    LOTRO Name: Sembanuil
    LOTRO Race: Man
    LOTRO Class: Captain L22
    Preferred server(s), if any.: Brandywine, but can switch
    Playstyle: Casual, usually late evenings, maybe 8 hrs/week. Early game. Usually quest solo, but willing to try group
    MMO games you’ve played: This is pretty much it.
    Why kinships should be interested in you?: I'm friendly, will help others when needed (altho I'm currently pretty low level)
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Preferably Christian-themed, but really any mature, clean kin that's casual, no pressure, etc.

Kinship Found

Accepted to Silverclaw.
    Last edited by Ananisapta; Jun 15 2018 at 12:17 PM.

Hello,

I'm looking for a casual/friendly and fairly active kinship open to younger players.

LOTRO Name: Taffa
    LOTRO Race: Hobbit
    LOTRO Class: Burglar L15 (red-line)
    Preferred server(s): Crickhollow, but I can start from the ground on another server if necessary.
    Playstyle: Solo/Casual with some focus on exploration, leveling, and playing through the main storyline. I want to try out grouping (it sounds like a lot of fun!). I want to try to finish the game without spending too much money, so I do spend loads of time grinding TP. I'm going to have more time to play during the summer, but during the school year I'm online at night and on weekends. I am just learning how to play as a Burg, so I might make a few mistakes along the way.
    MMO games you’ve played: Just this one.
    Why kinships should be interested in you?: I'm a friendly person who's willing to help out as much as I can. I don't mind sharing my stuff. Once I get my profession going I'll gladly help cook for everyone. I'm not a freeloader and won't become one; working hard for good gear is a part of the MMORPG experience as far as I'm concerned. I'm no troll and won't steal or mess around with other people's stuff. I learn quickly and am respectful; I will listen to directions.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Christian-based would be nice, but I'm mostly looking for a kinship with mature, laid-back, friendly people. Joining a kinship with characters at all levels of the game is a must as my main's currently low-level. Not really picky about age range (just please, don't be creepy). I am willing to VC and I do have a Discord.

Thanks for reading all of that. Please PM me or message me in-game if you have a kin that I would fit into!
    Last edited by Wendaviel; Jun 17 2018 at 12:28 PM.

Exclamation Looking For Kinship

Name/Race/Class:
    Xonogor/Human/Guardian (level 15)

Preferred server:
    Arkenstone

Playstyle:
    Solo, casual. PVE only. No RP. Likes to be helpful.

MMO games you’ve played:
    ESO is the latest, but I don't have the specs for it at this time. I have played LOTRO before, but it's been YEARS. Re-learning!

Why kinships should be interested in you:
    I like to be resourceful by gathering materials and I enjoy helping others if I can. But be aware I have Aspergers and can get overwhelmed easily.

Family-friendly, LGBTQ-friendly, non-discriminating, refrains from cursing and hate speech.
    Casual, fun, laid-back. I like helping new guilds get established especially.

Returning player, starting fresh.

Returning player, starting fresh.
    LOTRO char name: Clynelish
    Hobbit - Burglar - Tinkerer

Play-time:
    Evenings and weekends. (Can vary in periods depending on workload.)

Preferred server:
    I had a few chars on Brandywine, but I'd like to connect with more EU-timezone-people on Evernight, starting fresh.

Play-style:
    casual solo & group PVE, RAIDs, crafting. -> love to explore the world, and quest with a few people and have fun of course!

Previous MMO's:
    Many, but for example, I really liked RIFT.

Why kinships should be interested in you:
    Mature, respectful, will do my best to help others.

A mature minded kinship. Respectful people, just looking to have a good time in the lotr universe. Willingness to help others out, and be helped in return.

Wilcroft, Man - Champion

Laurelin

US PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Casual, PvE, RP

RS, WoW, EVE, FFXIV, Black Desert Online, Neverwinter

Just looking for a smaller RP focused kinship.

Heya! I just recently came back to LOTRO and I am looking for a casual/friendly kinship that I could do instances, skirmishes, and epic battles with; ask for advice; etc. I would also like to be a part of a kinship that is willing to make Fellowships for quests/difficult areas and trade crafting items.

Here is my info:

Name: Vithulien
    Race: Elf
    Class: Hunter
    Vocation: Explorer
    Preferred server: Crickhollow

Please PM in game! :3

21. Aug 05 2018, 09:10 PM

returning player looking for kinship,

Hail All!
    Returning player, looking for old content biased kin

Server Brandywine
    Toons; 76 Warden, 27 LM, 10 RK. Also willing to roll a new toon for a group looking to explore middle earth together!

Wink

Hey everyone,

Looking for a kinship that is active, social, patient and fun. A kin of older/ mature adults, if there is such a thing. I’m 56 it would be fun to join a kin of similar folks. Im interested in group play, crafting and helping kinfolk out.

Im on Arkenstone currently, a transplant from Nimrodel. Will move for the right kinship.

I’ve been out of the game actively for about 3 years. I do have more time now on evenings and weekends. With all the changes, i do need some re-training how to be useful to a fellowship and/or raid again.

Not into RP or PVP.

I live in US - Texas and i’m in the CST timezone, but EST can work.

If you think you have something that could fit me, please drop me a response or message.

Thanks!
    Bilberry
    Leader
    There and Back Again
    Anor Server

Looking for kinship

Character name&race: Velborn, elf minstrel

Preferred server: Laurelin

Play style: Solo & Group, more casual, I don't want to continueously (don't think I spelled that right) grind for levels.

MMO games I've played: SWTOR, Eve online, SAOIF, WarRobots, and a few more that I can't name.

Why kinships might be interested in me: I don't swear every other sentence for starters, I'm currently a lvl [22] minstrel, I've got a good knowledge of gaming terms specific to RPGs, (such as aggro, Main tank, off Tank, DPS, etc.) I will follow orders and do what I'm told.

As to what kind of group I'm looking for: It doesn't matter a lot, just would prefer it if everyone didn't cuss every five seconds, RP groups are also fine.

Pref Server: Brandywine

Class: Any of em... captain or warden or Mistrel preferred

Returning player after many years - interested in seeing new content that has come out since I've been gone (75 was cap at my time). Had played for a long time and participated in end game content, so I understand mechanics of the game. I'll need time to catch up and learn what's changed, but looking for a kin that has scheduled activities, including instances, as I like knowing when to be around to play with the group. I like doing harder things especially. I also like PvMP! Super chill dude - Damarus#6410 on discord or damaruskt on steam.

evernight (captain)

hey there, im kromiel the captain of laurelin.

i am looking for a pvp freep kinship on evernight to have fun.
    Krom of Eldar. Kromiel Rank 14 Captain.

Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast