We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1805
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantaro View Post
    Your name, or character name and race (if known):most people call me Pantaro so well go with that (havent played LOTRO much other than trying classes for a few levels,so im not attached to any char since i havent played much yet)
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): not attached to any server will go wherever for the right guild
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): EST NY
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): i really dont care much for raids anymore will only do it for the right group if i did(I love playing healers tho lol) i do love crafting as well,mainly looking for a family style guild where the members matter unlike alot of newer mmorpgs hence my desire to relly start playing lotro and become part of the community here!
    MMO games you’ve played: what havent i tried lol more and more older MMO's are becoming more appealing to me and i mean you really cant beat the world of middle earth!
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: if i'm treated right i'm very dedicated and loyal and i love crafting hopefully crafting in LOTRO is half way decent
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): like i mentioned a guild where the members matter and you feel like your actually part of something,not just another help me get loot or huge guild numbers kinda guild
    Hi Pantaro You do not say which server you are on. If you are on Lauralin the Wardens of Arda are for you we are a mature family friendly kin who hold regular meetings and outings. Ask for an officer next time you are online

Looking for a kinship on the ithil legendary server.

Hello,
    CecilWhite is my ingame name and I'm looking for a kinship on the ithil server. I'm laidback , I play slowly so I'm looking for people to play with and do dungeons with while we lvl together. I am interested in endgame once I get there but I dont' want to be rushed. Currently rolling a gaurdian because I like tank jobs. Please look me up on the ithil server.
    A little more information I am 40 years old so I would prefer a more mature kinship and people who just like to socialize. Discord or some kind of mic chat is always a bonus whether we are in a group or not.
    Last edited by amelyana; Aug 07 2019 at 12:44 PM.

Echoweaver is offline Meddler in the Affairs of Wizards
    Quote Originally Posted by amelyana View Post
    Hello,
    CecilWhite is my ingame name and I'm looking for a kinship on the ithil server. I'm laidback , I play slowly so I'm looking for people to play with and do dungeons with while we lvl together. I am interested in endgame once I get there but I dont' want to be rushed. Currently rolling a gaurdian because I like tank jobs. Please look me up on the ithil server.
    A little more information I am 40 years old so I would prefer a more mature kinship and people who just like to socialize. Discord or some kind of mic chat is always a bonus whether we are in a group or not.
    If you have interest in Anor, Victory's Secret is a kin that plays without armor and jewelry to increase the challenge. It works surprisingly well, and it makes tanking and support extra important. We're small but close knit and active. Average age is around 40 (I'm 44) and we socialize a lot, though largely through game chat. Toons tend to advance on fast-track or slow-track with a lot of grouping. I know you said Ithil but thought I'd throw it out there . You can look for Ardith or Wisa or just search on our name.
    Anor veteran on Landroval: Ardith and Wensleydale
    Learning to raid on Landroval https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...League-Kinship

Smile Hunter looking for an active kinship

Hello, my name is Curandros Glinuial, elf
    Server: Arkenstone
    Playstyle: Solo, group, PVE, raid, end-game
    MMO games: I've played LotRO since beta, ESO, Rift

I'm a returning player who loves the camaraderie this game has to offer. I love questing with others, doing instances, and helping out players of any level. I have multiple toons, but my hunter is my main, end-game character. I also have high-end crafters. I've done fairly serious raiding in the past with Shadow and Flame kin, primarily the Erebor raids. I also fondly recall running BG with Upon the Edge back when they were active. I pride myself on being able to stick to strats and follow directions.

I'm basically looking for a new, active kinship to call home. My fondest memories in LotRO are those with past kinships, Knights of Nobility, Upon the Edge, and Shadow and Flame.

Erionor is offline Captain of Gondor, showed quality
    Your name, or character name and race: man captain, currently level 115, originates from Gondor.

Preferred server: Laurelin

Playstyle: Casual, solo or group, interested in whatever runs are going on e.g. epic battles, Throne, perhaps endgame raids (in a few levels) crafting is metalsmith full guild rep (plus an alt with full guild rep weaponsmith). I don’t mind a bit of light RP now and again, but probably won’t go in for mega serious stuff. I’m not in any rush to race to end-game, but would like to find some nice people to work with when I get there.

MMO games you’ve played: WoW (a long time ago) and LOTRO.

Why kinships should be interested in you: Competent captain with decent gear for level, willing to help out whoever needs it. Good sense of honour and not too serious. I can craft to Ironfold max guild level (see above) and have most other professions on alts up to at least Westemnet if not higher. Good knowledge of the lore.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: Mature kinship, open-minded, easy going, not too serious. I don’t have voice chat, so can’t join up if that is a deal-breaker. I’m not ultra-competitive so am not worried about having the best gear possible, just enough to enjoy the game. Would like a guild that is active but not rigid in its organisation - would be nice to be able to pick up a group of reliable players now and again rather than relying on LFF.

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

Looking for laid back, non pushy Kin.

Hi, I'm looking for a Kin to help me in really learning the game. My toon (Veydis) is a Beorning. Currently lvl 20. She is an Explorer and I would like for her to be my main. I play mostly solo due to some anxiety issues but, I also play with my bf (he's been in LoTRO for at least 7 years). He doesn't get a of of play time tho so, I'm mostly on my own. I avoid drama, have a great sense of humor (kinda twisted). I am in my 40's. I am helpful to others. I do have access to discord if needed. I am on EST and play a lot during the day but am also on at night when I can't sleep. I am not into RP. I like to listen to music when I play anything from classic rock to heavy metal, 80's, some pop, r&b and occasionally some hip hop (depends on who it is). I guess I just really need some kin that doesn't mind answering noob questions and maybe giving advice to make me a better player but, also doesn't try to be to pushy when it comes to group stuff. I play Elder Scrolls Online (am currently a Guild Mentor), Fallout 76, Borderlands, Diablo 3, Conan Exiles, I have played some Single player WoW and a quite a few others. Please do not send me a random invite, I would like to receive an introduction mail or DM first. Thank you for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPrincess72 View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for a Kin to help me in really learning the game. My toon (Veydis) is a Beorning. Currently lvl 20. She is an Explorer and I would like for her to be my main. I play mostly solo due to some anxiety issues but, I also play with my bf (he's been in LoTRO for at least 7 years). He doesn't get a of of play time tho so, I'm mostly on my own. I avoid drama, have a great sense of humor (kinda twisted). I am in my 40's. I am helpful to others. I do have access to discord if needed. I am on EST and play a lot during the day but am also on at night when I can't sleep. I am not into RP. I like to listen to music when I play anything from classic rock to heavy metal, 80's, some pop, r&b and occasionally some hip hop (depends on who it is). I guess I just really need some kin that doesn't mind answering noob questions and maybe giving advice to make me a better player but, also doesn't try to be to pushy when it comes to group stuff. I play Elder Scrolls Online (am currently a Guild Mentor), Fallout 76, Borderlands, Diablo 3, Conan Exiles, I have played some Single player WoW and a quite a few others. Please do not send me a random invite, I would like to receive an introduction mail or DM first. Thank you for your time!

Did not say what server your playing on.
    Landroval Yewlin level 140 hunter (7/11/2022), Gwenyan 115, Yewdalin 103. And Many Others
    Thoughts of Blessings for Each of You. Ask God to help you.
    Signup Date 3/31/2009

Seeking Evernight Kinship

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Crax (L120 Elf Hunter). I also have several other alts at lower levels.

Preferred server: Evernight

Location: UK - Mainly evenings & weekends although I sometimes play during the daytime too.

Playstyle: This one is slightly more complicated. Although I have played LoTRO more or less from the beginning I took several years out playing other MMO's and returned to LoTRO about 7 months ago. Since my return I have pretty much solo'd my way from L65 through to L120 (just slowly enjoying the journey really) so my recent fellowship experience is almost nil. Having pretty much 'burned out' doing far, far too much grouping & raiding in my last MMO (Everquest 2) I came back to LoTRO and deliberately chose to have a chilled & relaxed solo experience. I am now feeling ready to get back into fellowships and, possibly, some casual raiding but I am looking for a Kinship that would be tolerant of my 'noobishness'!

MMO games you’ve played: Lots and lots! First started in 1999 with the original Everquest and have spent time in most of the big name MMO's over the years. Everquest 2 stole several years of my life before the grind, the lack of new content and poor developer choices finally drove me away.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am a mature individual with a good sense of humour. I feel that I understand my class well (although I will doubtless need some help to convert from 'solo-er' to 'fellowship-er'), my character is reasonably well geared (376/380 Embers/Vales teal stuff with a mix of T3 & T4 essences and maxxed out LI's). I am happy to assist kinnies with quests & crafted gear etc. I am comfortable using voice chat (in-game, Discord, TeamSpeak or whatever).

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I am looking for a smallish, active, Kinship with mature helpful & friendly players who are regularly doing end-game instances and perhaps some casual raiding. I am not seeking a macho 'world domination' type Kin but rather one that has pleasant friendly kinnies who have fun whilst at the same time successfully getting things done.

Please feel free to send me a PM via this forum or an in-game mail telling me a bit more about your kinship if you feel that I might be a good fit. Thank you.

Red face

Your name, or character name and race: Taoec (120 human burg), Stoec (120 hobbit warden) and Witra (120 hobbit hunter) + most other classes levels 65-75 at the moment.

Preferred server: Landroval

Playstyle: Mostly interested in raiding and challenging fellowship instances. But, I enjoy all aspects of the game. A couple characters are pvp rank 6 and my alts have all crafts maxed.

MMO games you’ve played: Everquest and 2 were the first and only other MMOs I've played but have enjoyed my lifetime LOTRO membership the most.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: This will be a pro for most and a con for some - I will sometimes bring a third grade daughter in tow. When I started playing again this summer we worked on an old free to play account together and bought a premium kinhouse for our alts she named Rings of Kittens. It has been fun to unwind after work/school together coaching her as she plays on the laptop and learns the game. She is very much into spending large amounts of gold on cosmetic pets, but has actually done a lot of groundwork to acquire scrolls of empowerment through Minas Tirith quests. But, I lament most of the grunt work, like gathering her star-lit crystals which I've been doing myself. In any case, a hunter was my first character years ago and her hunter is a good one to learn with. And, she actually listens pretty well, so could give bragging rights to a kin that can accommodate an eight-year-old dps machine.

p.s. I got busy years ago and left the game when a member of the kin Remnant. They were a friendly group and I wonder how many of those folks are still around?

A hard worker looking for a good kinship

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Well I mostly play as Curelorn a man captain but I have numerous alts
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): I can go to any server really, I have no current attachments
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Montreal Quebec
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I've never done raids but from what I hear they are a pain to do, I can try though. I mostly make my own meta game goals like just having a home in the Shire so I can make and sell things on the market, real laid back. Of course I also like participating in events for the community and helping other players. I'm very all around.
    MMO games you’ve played: World of tanks and warships, Ragnarok online.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm very productive and giving in terms of my time and personal resources to those who are loyal to the kin. I have a selfless nature in gaming and just want to help however I can. I'm the kind of person that doesn't get bored with hours of farming and questing.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A kinship that has direction, identity and goals along with an active community. I'm open to role play as well but the most important thing I'd say is being friendly and helpful to everyone who asks. (I wouldn't mind if it was a more canonically themed kinship as well, the lore of the world is quite dear to me)

11. Sep 07 2019, 10:59 PM

Reason
    Salutation

Looking for a kin on evernight

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Harnfred level 120 captain
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Evernight
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): UK
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Just got to level 120 mainly play solo but have played all aspects of the game over the years
    MMO games you’ve played: DAOC,
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Have played the game on and off for 12 years like most people have drifted away and come back again, have a couple of alts but not at level cap
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Social mostly but willing to help out where needed

Your name, or character name and race: Bram, My Character's name is Fadda, A level 120 Warden
    Preferred server(s), if any: I usually play on Landroval only.
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): CEST, as in UTC +2
    Playstyle: I usually play solo and like to explore middle earth, going through quests, helping people out if possible if they are stuck, that kind of thing and in that way i have bumbled my way across most of the zones obsessively trying to get all the quests done for the story, it always irked me not being able to do the whole end raids to them until i was way over-leveled. Mainly i am just looking for a kin that does some raids once in a while i can join into.
    MMO games you’ve played: World of Warcraft.. in which i basically play much the same
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Someone who is willing to pitch in when around and just have fun with.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am looking for a active but still casual kin that has good ways of communication and runs things sometimes. I am looking for people to do the group content with and are active in my timezone

the search for a frindly kinship

Hi there,

I'm searching for a kinship on laurelin or evernight. I would like to switch from a german server to an english spoken server to improve my english permanently. At the moment, my english isn't really good. I like this game and i 'think this is a good way to learn the language better. I play lotro since 9 years with longer breaks and i have seven chars from 33 to 120. First i will switch with my warden lvl 120.

If you think it is better, a can also switch with a other char (captain 93, burglar 53, lore master 32, guardian 33, hunter 67 or ministrel 60)

I'm only a cashual player an i play 1-3 times in the week, not hardcore. I'm very busy and can't play at some weeks. I also can't play from 8pm to 10pm european time. I'm 55 years old.

I have an lifetime account.

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Shravan

Looking for Kinship

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Birlaran, Wood Elf.
    Preferred server(s), if any. Ithil
    Location. Jerusalem, Israel (TZ +3)
    Playstyle. Solo, casual, RP, group
    MMO games you’ve played: Everquest, EQ2, Blade and Soul, FFOL
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm kind and fun to play with. Patient.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): casual play and folks that want to group up to finish quests, kill bosses.

Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.):
    Any

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    EST

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    Solo. PVE. Casual.

MMO games you’ve played:
    FFXI. FFXIV. WOW. EQ2. SWTOR. STO.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    Casual. Friendly. Laid back. Helpful. Active.

I plan on starting a brand new character and haven’t played in years. So that’s why server doesnt matter.

Seeking a Crickhollow Kinship. I used to play actively on Firefoot years ago. Was part of Medusa's Reflection if that helps any old-timers. I just copied the questionnaire from near the beginning of this thread, hoping to see what happens.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Character "BubbaDaShmoo, Guardian Man"
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Crickhollow
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): USA (GMT-5)
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): PvE, MPvP, end-game, social
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, EveOnline, ESO, FFXIV, GW, GW2
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Mature, easy-going attitude. Able to devote multiple hours per day to LoTRO activities. Have held officer roles in most of the MMOs I've played, so certainly willing to help shoulder the burden once trust established.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Looking for an ACTIVE Kin, mainly. One that is T10 and has been around for at least 2 years. I'm a Founder (yup, from THAT long ago) and getting back into the game heavily. Social atmosphere, where Kinmates help others, chat often and enjoy and want to share nearly every aspect of this wonderful game.

Thanks for taking time, and have fun!

Name or character name: Ceredywn (watch the Y!), (111 Captain and several others, including a 85 Minstrel) on Laurelin server

Playstyle: Solo or in questing or instance groups. I am just at a point where I need other to complete end game content with (Epic Battles) and would love help, if available.

MMO games you’ve played: FFXI, WOW, EQ2, DAoC, DragonRealms (MUD) before that.... I am aging myself now!

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am a mature adult with many years experience, in MMO's and RP. I have been in and part of many kinships and guilds, and have led several plus 100 people kinships. I was formerly part of the Shades, a music group on Laurelin. Now, I play to have fun, and just wish to be part of a kin that knows what RP is and has a concept of what kinships are about. I am NOT driven by end game, but enjoy chatting, playing music and quests or deed running with friends. I love crafting, and have alts with almost all occupations, but since returning to LOTRO I have been catching up on content and enjoying just being out and questing. I am helpful, and love to help others, or just sit and chill, playing music and chatting IC.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for a kinship with mature people, who understand punctuation and spelling. I want people who understand lore, but do not live and breathe lore, or use it to exclude people. I want the Kin to have a purpose I can align to. I want a casual RP kin that cares more about the players than doing a the same raid every day to farm stuff. I don't want to feel forced into leveling instead of enjoying the game. A functional website is a must. A kinship that will help it's members is a must.

Please feel free to send along a tell or mail in game. I am happy to chat or meet leaders to see if our ideals match!

Ceredywn

Smile Seeking Kinship on Laurelin -

My forum name is Bumblesalong (this pretty much reflects my play style, by the way - I got this when I played Lotro before), my rl name is Mel and my highest level game character is a level 39 hobbit hunter called Humfrye. I have recently returned to the game - I was briefly in a kin then but it seems to have become inactive. I have been enjoying playing solo since I came back - I have created a number of different characters with different races and classes as a way of getting back into the game - I am in the process of getting them all to Level 20 for now. So far I have worked through a lot of solo quests and done a lot of crafting. I am currently playing as VIP only on the Laurelin server because I would like to learn more about roleplaying in the game and Laurelin is where I played before. I also like to dabble a little with writing and I have enjoyed reading some of the poems and stories on the Laurelin Archives site. I have also recently joined the Laurlin RP group on Discord - although I am still finding my way around Discord which I haven't used before.

I am not an experienced gamer (at least not in games of this type) and I don't understand a lot of the technical terminology. Although I will solo quite happily I'm prepared to work co-operatively and take part in raids and such but would need a lot of guidance at first. I have read and re-read Tolkien at various points in my life and love the concept, I enjoy casual social chat while gaming and, like I say, roleplay appeals to me. I love listening to the music made by players in-game but I'm not musical myself and I'd happily dance along since I can't in rl any more - oh, did I mention I am very, very old! I am based in UK.

I guess I can't bring much to a kin by way of game experience but I can bring a friendly voice, a sense of humour and, I hope, a lively imagination. I should add that while I was considered sociable in gaming communities I have belonged to I do not seek social interaction outside the context of the game (through social media for example) and I would only consider a mature community. What I would ask of a kin is a little bit of social interaction while playing, hopefully some opportunities to engage in roleplay in some form and lots of advice when I'm not sure how to develop one of my characters. I do not want lots of stuff since it only confuses me and I like to craft for my characters as much as possible - also happy to do so for others if needed. I am not desperate to get levels quickly as I have found lots of enjoyment playing at the lower levels so far - Humfrye at 39 is as high as I've ever got (don't laugh!) and that's only because he has picked up a lot of XP farming in the Shire.

If you think I would fit in with your kin please let me know (I'm guessing you will know the best way better to do so than me) - I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have and I'd love to hear from you as I think I'm going to need some of that advice pretty soon.

Your name, or character name and race : Hi my name is Shawn and i have a problem.. I Prefer Dwarf Guardians.. but .. altaholic.. Morbir or Grum depending on the realm.
    Preferred server(s), if any.: I have toons on Arkenstone, Laurelin, and Landroval
    Location.: East Coast USA.. though my schedule is odd so evening to late night PST is probably accureate.
    Playstyle: I enjoy most aspects of the game.. not a PVP fan.. I am a serial tank with too many alts and a nasty crafting habit. I can even be roped into some rp now and then.
    MMO games you’ve played: It would be easier to list the ones i have not spanning time back to UO and EQ but SWG was my greatest Love.... i have been in and out of Lotro since initial beta but never really found a home here. 11 years of giftboxes clog a new alts inventory.
    Why kinships should be interested in you: I usually have an alt that can join most groups to help... or a crafter to fill a gap. I can lead or follow with no drama.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: An active kin with leadership that is not absent. Prefer a large group but size is secondary to activity. Instances and raids are a goal but not paramount.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002334cc/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Dagne View Post
    Your name, or character name and race : Hi my name is Shawn and i have a problem.. I Prefer Dwarf Guardians.. but .. altaholic.. Morbir or Grum depending on the realm.
    Preferred server(s), if any.: I have toons on Arkenstone, Laurelin, and Landroval
    Location.: East Coast USA.. though my schedule is odd so evening to late night PST is probably accureate.
    Playstyle: I enjoy most aspects of the game.. not a PVP fan.. I am a serial tank with too many alts and a nasty crafting habit. I can even be roped into some rp now and then.
    MMO games you’ve played: It would be easier to list the ones i have not spanning time back to UO and EQ but SWG was my greatest Love.... i have been in and out of Lotro since initial beta but never really found a home here. 11 years of giftboxes clog a new alts inventory.
    Why kinships should be interested in you: I usually have an alt that can join most groups to help... or a crafter to fill a gap. I can lead or follow with no drama.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: An active kin with leadership that is not absent. Prefer a large group but size is secondary to activity. Instances and raids are a goal but not paramount.
    Sent you a PM

Name: Joe
    IG Name: Padi (short for Padishah)
    Timezone: GMT -4; Active times are after 2000 weekdays, on & off all day Sunday & Monday.
    Preferred Server: Arkenstone. If a kinship on another server is a better match to my personal preferences/playstyle than anything Ark can offer, I am willing to do a full transfer of all pertinent characters.
    Playstyle: Mature Casual

What I'm Looking For: "Mature" should be the most important term used when describing a kin that's a good match. I appreciate a healthy dose of self-control as much as the next reasonably adjusted person; however, I will not have my mannerisms and/or diction moderated. Plus, I love to joke around. I don't have high demands on content activity(raiding, moors, deed runs, ect), but I do expect that I do not consistently log on to find I am the only one online. Even if it's JUST one or two days a week that everyone is online, that's fine.

What I Can Offer: Many, many characters(currently @/close to 120: Hunter, Guardian, Beorn, RK--only Hunter is end-game ready); intermediate knowledge of the game(been playing since 09); free goodies(yes, this is a bribe. No, I have no shame); regular activity, participation in kin-oriented events, assistance w/ lower level content for members learning the ropes, coming back from long absences, ect.
    In regards to personal qualities/traits, if that were to be a factor under evaluation: the 2 best words to describe me are "Inquisitive" & "Conservative." Infer what you will, from those 2. Anything else, you are better off asking specifically about, in-game.

MMO History: I started on E back in 09. Before that, I played a hodge podge mash-up of misc titles--the only one I ever played seriously were Shadowbane, and Faxion; the former was a hardcore massive PvP title that the chinese eventually ruined(big surprise), and the latter was another PvP game of titanic potential that ended as a failed experiment. Other excursions of any noteable mention were Archeage, Guild Wars 2, Darkfall, Elder Scrolls Online, FF XIV, TERA, and various MOBA titles.
    I've spent a fair bit of time creeping(I have a warg, WL, defiler & BA), but since separating from BAoS on E, I have not attempted to socialize with any new creep circles. I am and always will be a hunter main.

The best character to contact me on is Padishah. Thank you ahead of time for the consideration.
    I smell hobbits…

Username: Vexzor
    Language: English

Preferred Server(s): N/a
    Right now I'm figuring out characters and classes, as I'm F2P at the moment. However, after I get the hang of everything I'm going to upgrade my account.

Playstyle: Solo, PvE, Casual, and Crafting
    I'm more of a solo player who likes to go between grinding quests to a more casual speed. I also enjoy crafting during my breaks.

Why choose me: I'm a chill person who likes to help people out, whether that is helping them on a quest or crafting (especially when I'm taking breaks).

What I need: Casual, Relaxed, Team-orientated, Mature, Discord
    I need a kinship that has a casual and friendly atmosphere where players have the option to solo play or group play as they like. I go back and forth between the two, so this top priority. I would like a more mature kinship, mature meaning no drama, no crossing the line with nasty jokes, and etc. I would also like a mature kinship because I'm a new player and will seek guidance from others who are more experienced. A kin with a discord server would be a must, where the players can discuss things quickly over mic.

Extra Info Open for RP, Illness, Etc.
    I'm open to RP, but I'll be awkward at first. I really love lore and etc. and want to build my characters up to have an amazing background and story to share with others. I'd also love to get to know players and their characters also. It's also important to know that there will be times that I'll be ill. I have an undiagnosed health condition that hits me out of the blue, but I'll try to let everyone know if that's the case.

Thanks for taking the time out to read. I appreciate it. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Moderate Raiding on Ithil

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Garawyn, 75 Human Minnie (65 Hunter & RK ready to level up)
    Preferred server(s), if any. Ithil
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): On the US East Coast (EST), looking for active kin in US evening hours
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Group, raid, endgame
    MMO games you’ve played: Lotro and FW
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm a drama-free player that is looking to have fun and take down endgame baddies with like-minded folks.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am a Lifer from the beginning that had a lot of fun on Elendilmir in a raiding kin with great folks. I had to walk away around Y4 for personal reasons and came back in Y6 to find all my friends had moved on. Played catch up solo, switched servers to Arkenstone during the consolidation, even tried some new kins. It never was the same and always playing catch up. Legendary servers gave me a chance to start over with the masses, and it was just like coming home again. Joined a really great kin that had a core of 6-8 endgame/raiders and had a blast through SOA and Moria. But by the time Mirk/Ened came out they were getting bored with the timeframe for releases. They left for FF XIV in Sept and never came back The kin has now become all social and festivals, which I'm not knocking ... just not what I'm wanting. I enjoy learning new instances and raids, spectacular wipes and all, lol. Nothing beats the feel of taking it down the first time, and I want that back. I'm not looking for hardcore, but I would like a kin that likes grouping, raiding, helping and having fun.

Post looking for kinship in landy

Hello looking for kinship in landy, returning after a break. got 4 alts, level 120 mini, level 120 capt, level 115 guard and level 105 hunter.
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Cool Helpful Hobbit minstrel looking for a Kinship…

Hi all,

I've just completed the introductory quests, and I'm looking to join and support a wider group!

To answer the questions in the initial post:

Your name, or character name and race (if known):My username is Ilkuul (real name Steve) and my character name is Stelladoc, a Fallohide Hobbit. Like I said, I'm a minstrel, and I'm following the Watcher of Resolve trait tree.
    OK (gulp), in real life I'm old enough to have adult children. But I'm really young at heart!
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.):
    No particular preference, except as it affects time zones. I'm at GMT (UTC) +2.
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    As above. I live in South Africa.
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    I would like to continue doing solo quests from time to time, and maybe delve into crafting; but I'd also very much appreciate going with a group to learn and to support combined quests.
    MMO games you’ve played:
    Right, here's the crunch: None. I'm a complete newbie. But as I say, I'm keen to learn, and to support others however I'm able (e.g. through healing). Supporting others is what I do in real life, so I have a genuine heart for this.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    I can offer a devoted follower, someone unafraid to admit he's wrong and to learn from others, but who will take initiative when needed—though I would not have any aspirations to group leadership. I would really like to build up a supportive role within the group, maybe through my Watcher of Resolve traits, to heal and to encourage in whatever ways I can.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    I guess I'm looking for a kinship that supports one another so that every member can achieve his or her full potential, whether through battle or in other ways. I'd be happy to join a mature group (of any real-life age!) who will interact together in a friendly way while seeking to advance through the game.

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting you!
    Last edited by Ilkuul; Nov 25 2019 at 03:32 PM.

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast