We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1805

Looking for Elrohir kinship on Bombadil

Hello! I'm hoping to join an Elrohir kinship on Bombadil. I'm playing as a stout axe dwarf named Urig.
    I'm 25 and in timezone EDT, if that matters.
    I'm not very experienced with MMOs, but I'm having a great time. I'm hoping to join a kinship because I enjoy teamwork and cooperation. Happy playing!

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Pudgidor , Discord ( Pudgy#3472)
    Age: (some kinships have real life age limits): 36 working professional with family.
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Any, currently on Arkenstone. Has no issue server transferring, rolling a new toon, boosting.
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): CST
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Right now mostly solo since I don't have any Kin. Highly interested in group play and making/clearing end game content.
    MMO games you’ve played: Almost every major MMO--EQ, WoW, FF14, Silkroad, Wildstar, Guild wars 1 & 2, SWTOR, Blade & Soul, Revelation Online, Tera, ESO,
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

Ex-hardcore MMO player now turned filthy casual due to adult life ^_^. I have decades of experience in every raid and guild role: Main Tank,DPS,healer,GM, RL, Officer, cannon fodder. I appreciate and sympathize with the effort it takes to keep a guild active and positive. I'm understanding and pragmatic, I admit and take ownership over my mistakes , willing to learn and put the forth the effort to improve. I'm hoping to devote 3-6 hours a week to a raid environment. I suppose my major flaw is that I enjoy to drink while I play ^_^.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

I'm looking for a group of reliable like minded people that still enjoying playing this nearly 15 year old game. Ideally, the kinship would have a healthy base of active players that log on for more than just raid night. I'm interested in a kinship that has survived the test of time and understands how to keep a guild running.

As i'm only a level 22 (Captain) i'm hoping the group with be ok with my ignorance and help guide me along until end-game. Once at end-game I hope to be a productive and contributing member to the guilds adventures and goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Pudgymon View Post
    Your name, or character name and race (if known): Pudgidor , Discord ( Pudgy#3472)
    Age: (some kinships have real life age limits): 36 working professional with family.
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Any, currently on Arkenstone. Has no issue server transferring, rolling a new toon, boosting.
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): CST
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Right now mostly solo since I don't have any Kin. Highly interested in group play and making/clearing end game content.
    MMO games you’ve played: Almost every major MMO--EQ, WoW, FF14, Silkroad, Wildstar, Guild wars 1 & 2, SWTOR, Blade & Soul, Revelation Online, Tera, ESO,
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

Ex-hardcore MMO player now turned filthy casual due to adult life ^_^. I have decades of experience in every raid and guild role: Main Tank,DPS,healer,GM, RL, Officer, cannon fodder. I appreciate and sympathize with the effort it takes to keep a guild active and positive. I'm understanding and pragmatic, I admit and take ownership over my mistakes , willing to learn and put the forth the effort to improve. I'm hoping to devote 3-6 hours a week to a raid environment. I suppose my major flaw is that I enjoy to drink while I play ^_^.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

I'm looking for a group of reliable like minded people that still enjoying playing this nearly 15 year old game. Ideally, the kinship would have a healthy base of active players that log on for more than just raid night. I'm interested in a kinship that has survived the test of time and understands how to keep a guild running.

As i'm only a level 22 (Captain) i'm hoping the group with be ok with my ignorance and help guide me along until end-game. Once at end-game I hope to be a productive and contributing member to the guilds adventures and goals.
    You might want to check out Kindred Spirits, we have quite a few members running groups in the 30-130 level range right now and we pride ourselves on being a casual/social Kinship who run group events so anyone who wants to participate can. We are most active Est-Pst time both in game and in discord with somewhere around 20-25 people on around that time at peak. You can find us at www.kindredspiritskin.com

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Pelissaria (Elf)

Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Landroval, however happy to reroll if I find the right home.

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): New Zealand. I am usually on afternoon/evening EST though so a US based guild would suit better than Oceanaia.

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): RP/PVE (newbie.)

MMO games you’ve played: Played SWTOR off and on since launch, a little WoW and some ESO.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I spent the last 18 months in an SWTOR RP guild where I was a JO and high IC rank. The internal politics killed the game for me and now I just want to have some fun. I downloaded LOTRO and I just find the game so much more chill. I am only in the early 20s levelwise so would like to find some people to level with and perhaps do some RP as well.

I am also visually impaired so people who are understanding and considerate are a must for me.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): See above. But basically one that is nice and friendly, and does some RP and PvE content, as well as helpful to new players.

Red face looking for a kinship

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Ishrael, elf
    Preferred server(s), if any: Arkenstone
    Playstyle: Solo, PvE, Time limited
    MMO games you’ve played: Tibia
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Commitment to helping other players and participating in group matches. I currently find it difficult to find fellowships for group matches on my server
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): a kinship that allows me a more interesting and active multiplayer dynamic, that I can count in battles and that I can contribute equally.

6. Jul 23 2020, 05:06 PM

Reason

LF Kin any server, newly returning

Hello! I am like it says newly returning and quite overwelmed atm of all the quests I seem to have in progress and the Escrow lol I dont even know what I was working on when I left but its been some years. I would love to join a kin that isn't really family style, but one that is Adult and I don't have to watch what I say. I'm sassy, dirty minded and love to have fun! I'm also kinda a freak so please contact me here if you think your kin is for me
    . Am willing to travel and start from scratch, I think I would prefer that so I can relearn the game.

Cool Looking for a US Pacific Time Kinship

[QUOTE=jeffm;342923]ATTENTION: Kinship Recruiters. This thread is NOT for your advertisements. This thread is for people who are looking. Respect this rule, please. PM those who may be of interest to you.

Use this thread if you are undecided on a kinship (guild) or are confused by how many there are and what server to choose.

For example:

Server: Laurelin
    Location. US Pacific Time
    Playstyle.

I do like to zone out and play solo, especially when playing a new class, so i can really learn my class/trait skills. I love to help too am an officer in a dwindling Kinship for many years, and it gets harder to share playtime as my current Kinship is European, with an 8 + hr time difference. I miss out on a lot. There is no animosity, just bad timing )

I'm looking for a Kin in my time zone. I started playing about 8 years ago. I play pretty much every day. I have all professions Guilded except 2. I think i'm a well-rounded player. I stopped the grind at the start of Minas Morgul, to raise an Elvin Rune Keeper who's at 114, Linelia. My main is a Hobbit Hunter, 122 Hilava. Then there's another Elf, Lore Master 122 Ialla (Linelia's twin). My other 5 are basically parked and are mostly just for support. 2 of those, a Minstrel and a Hunter are capped at level 50 with a Stone Tortoise for classic content.

If i seem like a match to any Kins in Laurelin, Please contact Linelia in-game, via mail or tell.

Happy Hunting!!

Hello everybody! New player here, started last week.
    I am new to LOTRO but have played videogames and MMO's for a long time.
    I have read books years ago, seen the movies, and now amd re-reading the books again. That got me into this game at long last! I want to experience Middle-Earth with my own characters.

Name: My character name is Rupus, a male hobbit of The Shire
    Preferred server: Laurelin
    Playstyle: Right now I am playing solo, around The Shire, Bree-land, the old forest and the barrow-downs. I just got to level 20. I am interested in finding a RP kinship located around these parts. I want to start crafting food, woodworking, and tailoring later on. I am a new player so I have never done raids or instances etc yet.
    MMO games you’ve played: Everquest 1 and 2, Dark Age of Camelot, Eve Online, Star Wars Galaxies
    Why kinships should be interested in you: I am helpful, I play a minstrel, a supporting class. I am still new to this game but eager to learn. I want to start crafting and supprt kinship members that way.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: I want to find a kinship in which I can RP, where I can share stories about my adventures with others, where we can laugh with each other and help each other!

Your name, or character name and race (if known):character name is Sakurakoai
    Age: (some kinships have real life age limits) i am 35 years old japanese lady
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.):i playing in Arkenstone
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):I am playing game for Japan Time zone, so i am looking kinship which one time is match , or, all over the world player playing kinship
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):I am still level 26, so in future, i am want to play a game with group, But i am looking casual active kinship for my time zone
    MMO games you’ve played:FF14
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:I am want to enjoy game with all over the world peoples. i am so friendly, talkative and respecting peoples.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):i am looking active kinship for my time zone match kinship. if interest please contact me in game usually JST night hours. TY around 6 pm to 10 pm ty if im not active in game, please leave a mail for me ty

Meodrid, human, hunter
    Landroval since launch day
    Eastern but my schedule is flexible
    Currently solo but looking to change that, would like instance groups, questing partners, monster-play groups, lore appropriate roleplay
    MMO games you’ve played: all of them (no really)
    Why kinships should be interested in you: because I have a lot of time to invest in the right group, and because I'm a nice guy
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Active, people for whom LotRO is their main hobby

12. Sep 11 2020, 10:41 AM

Landroval Kin

Any Landrovel kins recruiting? I'm looking for a kin for all ages that does everything in the game at all levels.

10 year player looking for a kin

I have been on and off this game for a decade, but after the servers merged and my kins fell apart.

I have 6 characters
    102 - Hobbit Minstrel
    101 - Hobbit warden (Crafting Food and Farming)
    97 - Guardian
    38 - Lore-Master
    26 - Elf Hunter
    8 - Beorning

Ideallly looking for a friendly group willing to trade goodies to better each others characters.
    I do play a couple hours here and there, but I do like to craft for myself and those who need food.

Looking for Kinship on Laurelin Server

Hello...

I have 2 lvl 130 healers & 2 lvl 130 ranged characters and the whole lot of top level crafters.
    I like crafting, fellowships, instances and making music in a band.
    I make recordings of musical performances in HD. On YouTube.

I play LotRO since the start and continuous, but rather casual.
    I have been in Kinships that slowly withered away, i am very loyal, but i start looking for a next one when less than 3 active members are left...
    I don't like social talk. I don't really like OOC chat, except when it is related to technical or other things in the game.

I am not an endgame player I'm afraid. But i would like to join in end game raids.
    Years ago i was a very good healer in fellowships. But it may have changed since that time (aggro management).
    I do have a handful of characters on Laurelin for the Weatherstock and winter concerts there.
    I also have access to a lot a very nice ABC's but those are mostly not my work, so i can not promise anything before we talked about that.
    My native language is Dutch. I am retired and live alone.

You may contact me with in-game mail on Laurelin.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Don't walk in front of me i may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me, i may not lead.
    Just walk beside me and be my friend.

I all, my name is John. I have been around LotRO and the MMO scene for years. I am looking for a new home where I can level and enjoy this game. I am teacher and former Marine so I don't do drama. I like to socialize in Discord while leveling, hang out, help newer/lower level player. If you got room in your Kingship for 1 more, I would love to hear from you. Thank you all for reading.

Name: Nystel

Preferred server: Arkenstone

Playstyle: MMO games you’ve played: Why kinships should be interested in you: I currently play solo for lack of a group near my level. I do enjoy group content (dungeons, deeds, haven't raided in LotRO yet, and exploration. I have played the gambit of MMOs. LotRO, WoW, SWTOR, Eve, ESO, RIft, GW, GW2 to name a few.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I am looking for a smallish tight knit group that is helpful, sociable, and fun to be around. I am not looking for anything hardcore, but are willing to partake in end game content.

Old timer looking for a friendly kinship on Gladden

Hi all. I've been on Lotro since 2007, but with a few breaks when my original group of real-life friends stopped playing. I've come back in the last couple of months and I'm really enjoying the game again and would like to find some friendly people to hang out with.

I've got a 107 minstrel main, Tormell, and 5 level 40-70 alts.
    I did a lot of raiding back in Angmar, Moria and Mirkwood days, but I've missed out on everything since then.
    I'm really looking for a kinship that's active in the late nights (10pm-3am server time) since that's usually when I'm able to logon.

Thanks in advance.
    -Tormell

Looking for a kinship in Laurelin

My name: Kaitlyn/Kab
    My MC's nam (I have lots of alts) & her race: Ellevian, High Elf
    Preferred server: Laurelin
    Playstyle. I like playing with a group, doing some RP-ing, and I love doing quests with other people.
    MMO games you’ve played: Only LOTRO <3
    Why kinships should be interested in me: Well, I'm funny, creative, and have several 120+ characters and someone who is master Minas Ithil in EVERY profession. I love to give back to my kinship. Not trying to brag, but I tend to be very generous.
    What kind of kinship am I looking for: A close-knit, fun, active, exciting kinship that (preferably) hosts events, games, etc. - just for fun. If you have a discord that's even better!

Returning player looking for a Kin [Brandywine]

Hello to all. I am a returning alpha player and played from 2007 - 2011 in a high level raiding Kin.

I'm 50 years old and am a retired Professional Fire Captain.

I play on Brandywine server and have since SoA.

Timezone is CST

Playstyle is Solo but I would much rather Raid as I come from a high level raiding Kin. Willing to help anyone with anything if needed.

1 - level 95 Hunter (Britton-1) (Name was apparently duplicated during server combination)
    1 - level 75 Mini (Bullex)
    1 - level 75 LM (Hydrus)
    1 - level 75 Hunter (Sennat)

I have come back to LotRO after a long time so I leveled a new Hunter (Sennat) to help me understand the new systems put in place since I have been away. I am a VIP member and have purchased all the expansions and am now working my way though the story to end game.

This will be a little bit different sort of request as I am still the leader of our old Kin (Dagor Dagorath) and have no desire to give up the Kin, the Kin house, and mostly for nostalgia. Our Kin has moved on from the early days of SoA unfortunately. We were one of the first (if not only) Kin to six man the Rift on level during SoA. We completed every instance and raid through Moria and then real life got in the way for a lot of us. But it was a great four years.

What can I bring to a Kin? Patience and humor. I always firmly believed that completing the raids was a great accomplishment but the much greater accomplishment was having fun and making friends along the way. The raids and end game were just the icing on the cake. Fun should always come first. I do not like drama and I will cause no drama. I would just like to play with like minded people that don't take themselves too seriously and are willing to help a returning player. In return I can promise that I will repay that help.

I play at all hours of the day so my time is pretty flexible. Mics are preferred.

If I sound like someone that might fit well with your kin please send me a PM here or in game on any of my characters listed above. Britton-1 will most likely be the character that I will be on at the moment until I reach level cap then I will turn to my Mini as I have always mained a healer.

As I mentioned before, I will be keeping at least one of my characters in my old Kin. But I am not opposed to moving a couple of my other characters.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting you in game.

Name and Race: Thalkeeper, dwarf
    Preferred Server: Gladden
    Preference: Group instances and raids, all levels
    MMO games you’ve played: LOTRO, WoW, FFXIV
    Additional Notes: I am a rune keeper looking for a small to medium sized kinship that does instances and raids on a fairly consistent basis on the Gladden server. I am willing to do either healing or damage, whichever is preferred from my class. I used to play LOTRO up until Siege of Mirkwood and would say I am pretty good at playing the game. I can be reached either by tell or by mail on Gladden server if you would like me to join. Thank you very much

21. Nov 15 2020, 04:38 PM

Returning player looking for a kinship on Laurelin.

Hello, I used to play LOTRO years ago and recently decided to give it another try. I've played several MMORPGS over the years and some of my fondest memories are from LOTRO.

I'm looking for a kinship mostly to group and level with, though I only have one character at level 25 right now. I'm interested in some light roleplaying I think. I've never tried it before, but I've always been curious about it. I'm not really interested in a raiding guild, rather one that's more laid back. As far as my playstyle goes, I don't have much experience doing anything but soloing and duoing I'm afraid. I like to craft and explore though.

Here's some more specifics about me:

Characters: Hullost, Level 25 Man Champion
    Age/Sex: 41/Male
    Availability: I live in the Eastern Standard US Time Zone (GMT-5) and have a pretty flexible schedule. I'm available from about 1 PM to 5 AM GMT, if I've done the math right.

Thanks for your consideration,
    Skuldi

Player Name - Vex

Age - 29

Location - USA, EST

Characters - I have three mains on Ark currently.

Mains:
    - Akelda: Human (F) | Lvl 46 | Hunter | Woodsman
    - Vlakir: Dwarf (M) | Lvl 33 | Hunter | Explorer
    - Harlandor: Human (M) | Lvl 20+ | Hunter | Explorer

Preferred Server(s) - Any. I don't mind creating new characters on different servers.

Playstyle - Solo, Open to Groups, PvE, Casual, Crafter, Open to RP, Time Limited (sometimes).

Discord - [ Vex#3944 ] If you message me, please let me know you are from here, regardless, feel free to chat with me.

What I'm Looking For - I really want to find some friends to play LOTRO with me.

1. Discord - I would like to have a Kinship that doesn't mind voice chatting.

2. Lore - I'd like a Kinship that is built up by lore and is believable within the world of LOTR. I'm not looking for hardcore RP groups, but I wouldn't mind being in an RP Kinship where I can be inspired to build my characters up and learn more lore when it comes to the games and books.

3. Casual
    At this moment in time, I'm not into end-game, hardcore, or PvP. I'd also like to say that there will also be times where I won't be able to play, and I don't want to be the weak link in the chain for other passionate players who do enjoy end-game stuff.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it! Also, if you are an RP Kin, feel free to ask me more about my characters.

Cool strange circumstances

Hello, I would like to casually play Lotro with Oceanic players.

I am from NA, but because of my work hours and school I can only be active during times that are normal for Oceanic.

During the week I would be able to start playing around 7:30-8:00PM AEDT, and weekends i'm much more open.

I'll probably only login a few times a week if i'm being honest, so a casual relaxed kin would fit me the best.

I will be a Champion DPS main and most likely will start on a fresh character or very low lvl one.

Any server is fine, tips on a server with a lot of Oceanic players or kins is appreciated also.

Looking for Kinship on Gladden

I am an 11 year veteran returning to the game after a 5 year absence. I am looking for a casual, drama free Kinship to join and relearn the wonders of the game. Please contact me if you believe I might be a good fit for your Kinship. In game name Mandroll

Looking for a kinship

Main Server: Landroval

I'm a 12 year veteran on LOTRO, and have been playing constantly for most of those years. Just looking for a kin, low in drama and with people willing to support each other. I have several crafting options that I can use to help out members.

I have several toons on this server, including a level 102 Captain. I'm looking for a kin that is interested in helping and assisting its members. I think I've done something wrong in developing my Captain. I'm trying to quest in a level area that fits my toon, and I die every time.

I'm an older gamer, and willing to commit to helping a kin. I just don't want to be in a kin that is only interested in adding up its numbers and not communicating with the people in the kin. I've found too many of those. I'm usually on Landroval in the morning, from around 5:30 am CST - 9:00 AM CST and then a little later. I'll list my Captain's name below:

Captain-Theodenark

Thank you for your consideration.
    Last edited by texasteach40; Dec 14 2020 at 09:40 AM.

27. Dec 14 2020, 11:18 AM

Looking for a (Dutch) kinship on Laurelin

Greetings, fellow Middle-Earth travelers!

I am a long time player that had a break of a few years, but recently got back to playing and enjoying it a lot!
    To enjoy the social aspects of the game, I'd like to join a group of friendly, helpful and active players.
    I'd prefer it if (most of) the members are Dutch, as I'd enjoy (the possibility of) meeting up in real life in addition to online.

So, as you'd have guessed, I live in The Netherlands (UTC + 1) and I play mostly on evenings and weekends.
    I am a 25-35 year old casual player that has some catching up to do, but enjoys grouping up for endgame as well.
    My characters are on Laurelin: my level 105 main, a Man Minstrel called Medicfox, and lower level (spread) alts (mainly used for crafting and grouping up with friends).

My dad plays as well and he too is looking to join another kinship (his old one isn't so active anymore).
    He's retired, so very active and he's got several pretty much maxed level 130 characters.

We both are dedicated to LotR(O) and enjoy the game, hopefully in a nice kinship soon!
    Send me an ingame mail (to my main) or privately through the forums.

LF Brandywine Kinship

Hello! My friend and I are looking for a noob-friendly kinship. We're veteran MMO players but are relatively new to LotRO. We bought the game when it was released but never leveled past 30. We have a renewed interest in the game and are hoping to find others to play with and to help guide us!

Names: Kae & Nyc
    Server: Brandywine
    Location: USA -- timezones really don't matter -- we are late night players
    Characters: I have as 28 minstrel and 20 hunter so far. He has a 20 beoring.
    Playstyle: Group play: Dungeons, Raids, etc.
    MMO games we’ve played: WoW, FFXIV, Rift, Aion, SWTOR, Wildstar, etc.
    LF: We are looking for a friendly and active Kinship.

Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast