We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38

LFK

Character name and race:
    Artymas, 58 Warden, Hobbit

26 (working, normal login times are 8-12 pm weekdays, and anytime on weekends)

Preferred server:
    Elendilmir (the only server i play on)

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    Pakistan, GMT +5

Playstyle:
    Mostly solo since i can't find a group of my my level that often. Like to do group play more often.

MMO games you've played:
    WoW, GW, AoC, LotRO, LoL

Why kinships should be interested in you:
    Friendly player willing to help other out. Actively take part in group plays.
    Also can help in crafting being a supreme woodworker (and progressing)..

What kind of kinship you are looking for:
    An active one.. with focus on group plays specially at low levels (by low level i mean any level below 80!)
    I am a casual player who want to enjoy the game at its own pace and don't want to rush to cap just to get the end game content.
    So any kin which is group play focused on instances/skirms/questing etc and most importantly active at the time i'm around and does group play a lot!

Maxal, Tank, Dwarf

I also have one of everything else except a Warden and all but my burg at cap.

Type of Account: Founder (been here since closed Beta)

Playstyle: Like to do end game content. Always raid with my tank and one other toon which is influenced by the Kin's need. Have use my Hunter, Minny, Champ and LM as the second raid toon. I will take other toons but find keeping two toons T2 raid ready is all I can really handle. (Have no idea how some folks have 10+ raid ready toons.) Would like to finish more of the T2 stuff.

Looking for a group of fun folks that enjoy doing end game content and just chatting while everyone is soloing. I like to complete everything not just do one raid / instance over and over and over. Yes I know new content is important but I do not wish to burn out like we all did on BoE and Smoke. I am helpful, know a lot about every class (expect warden) and will normally drop soloing to join a group. I have been the kin raid leader before so understand how much work there is to get raids organized and working correctly. This means I listen more than I talk while raiding.

I normally log in at least once a day but do have times when I am gone for a couple of weeks. See next:

The bad issue is a do travel for work. This means many times I am entertaining customers, living in hotels with poor internet speed / connection, on planes or just crashed out early dead tired which results in my not being able to play in groups. Work includes some weekends so I can not be available every Saturday or Sunday. I also have a family which means there is wife and daughter aggro at unexpected times. This is a great game but Real Life is still more important.

Final issue - I am not a moors player. I did this for the first few years but have slowly dropped out of the PvP portion of the game. I always have alts that need leveling, virtues and rep to grind so that is were I spend most of my time when not on my main.
    I wonder what IS behind that waterfall?
    The Player Council knows!

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Idelphor (IRL Andrew) of Rohan and Guardian. Also have four alts of varying level with a derivation of Idelphor as the name.

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Pacific Time in Portland, OR

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): VIP

Playstyle: I love pretty much all aspects of the game. I am maxed on the main for crafting and pretty much working on polishing off virtues and such. I also love to Raid, get into instances, and help others out too.

MMO games you’ve played: WoW, GW2, and LotRO

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: First off, I am an experienced player who has been sticking with LotRO ever since the beginning. Wasnt closed beta but did buy it the day it originally came out. I have tanked numerous other MMORPGs and always like to make sure that I know what I am doing for all Raids (youtube is great for that). I love to help in anyway I can and keep a well stocked vault of all crafting ideas. I think I am up to 175 slots of almost purely crafting items. Often people who play with me will ask for a stack of this or that and I have no problem sending it there way. I believe it is all about paying it forward. I have also been an officer in almost every kin/guild I have ever been. Granted my last kin died off before I came back for RoR. I also feel pretty knowledgeable about the game and its mechanics.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am looking for a good mix of PvE and Raiding. Even at 85 I continue quest lines and such but I still love the challenge of a Raid. I also want to find a kin that is open, friendly, and always has a good mix of players on. I personally am on lots and usually at all times depending on the day.

So feel free to message me in game and I would love to talk about your kin. Thank you for the consideration.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000027a67b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Looking for Kin (AUS)

Hi guys,

Looking for Kin, see info below - Australian (GMT+10) player. Cheers

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Sam (Name) Norbur (Character) (Lvl 50 Runekeeper)
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Australia
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Solo, group, PvE, casual, no RP.
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, EVE Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Everquest, RuneScape, Vanguard.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: A mature, laid back individual who understands that it's just a game, and RL comes first. I also DPS and heal!
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A casual kin which is active at Aussie playtimes, chatting, grouping, nothing too hardcore, as I have a partner and baby IRL who come first.

Cheers!

PS Partner also plays and would like a Kin too 60 Champion.
    Message me in-game anytime.

Aussie looking for laid back Kinship

Character name: Baldricc Dogsbody - 85 Warden (Man) , plus a 51 Champ that was my original character - lots of other alts all < level 20
    Type of Account - VIP
    Playstyle - Have basically soloed the whole time, but want to do group / raid content
    Other games - Heaps...EQ, Eq2, Vanguard, Warhammer, DAOC, CoH / CoV, SWG, Rift, D&D Online , basically anything but WoW (deliberately)
    What kinships am I interested in : Looking for a kinship which enjoy playing with each other, helping each other out, and interested in doing some group / raid / instance content. Have played in hardcore guilds with dkp systems and I simply can't commit that sort of time. Want something more laid back, but don't mind if there are hard core players as long as they are comfortable with me not being able to be the same.

I enjoy helping out as much as I am able to - with a wife and two small kids , my playtimes are typically week nights when I can, and sometimes on weekends. I love to craft and am a t8 forester/tailor/prospector and tailor guild GM.

Cheers,
    Baldricc Dogsbody

Your name, or character name: Merethor (50 Minstrel) and Meluidor (55 Warden); Dan in real life (they should make a movie called... oh, nevermind...)

Location: New Zealand (GMT+12). Would be nice to be in a kin with other players on a similar time schedule.

Type of account: VIP

Playstyle: Mostly solo so far, but I want to get into the group content, especially on my healer. I really want to see Carn Dum and Urugarth...

MMO games you’ve played: WoW back in the day. I've been playing LotRO off and on since release, but I'm enjoying it more now than I ever have, so am determined to stick with it this time. My current characters are the highest level I've ever reached; my Warden is loving Moria.

Why kinships should be interested in you: I like to think I'm a nice guy, willing to go out of my way to help others. I try to be the best that I can be when playing the game: I've been doing a lot of reading about how minstrel healing and warden tanking works, now I just need to put it into practice.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: A friendly kin with players of all levels who are just good to chat to while exploring the depths of Moria and beyond. I get a bit nervous in groups, I don't want to let anyone down by sucking, so a friendly, relaxed environment to practice group content is probably my biggest want.

Your name, or character name: My main is: Tuctas (85 hunter)

Playstyle: I usually quest/level solo but love grouping up for instances and definitely keen on raiding (both on level and old content) Looking to complete T2 and T2CM on all end game content.

MMO games you’ve played: LoTRO for nearly two years now. Used to be a hardcore GW2 raider, Runescape for many years and a little bit of WoW

Why kinships should be interested in you: I've been told I'm a fun gal to have around, I like to help people out, go on adventures and generally get lost in Tolkien's universe! I'm quick to learn and can be very persistent and determined... especially towards raiding and group content. I'm almost always up for a group when I'm online too

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm looking for a friendly end game raiding kin that strives to do challenging content but also has fun with the game and looks to help and better its kinmates. A kin that can have a laugh but stick together and kill some tough S*** is my ideal!

Please send me a PM on here or an ingame letter/tell to Tuctas if you could recommend me a kin or give me any information on kins you know/are a part of
    Tuctas: 85 Hunter on Elendilmir. Looking for an active raiding kin!

Your name, or character name: (switching server)

Playstyle: PVE only

Why kinships should be interested in you: I'm an experienced guardian, raider/raidleader.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm looking for a raid kin. I only do PVE so i'm really looking for a kin thats only or mostly is into PVE. i'm an 85 guardian. If there is a kin out there that would liek to have me, pls contact me. but remember PVE only!

Looking for a kinship!

State: Arizona (MTN Time)

This is the only MMO I play. I haven't played in a while and I'm trying to get back into it. I played a few times for the past week or so and I'm yet again enjoying this game. I played a while back and got my Minstrel (Hobbit) to a level 55 (I'm also a premium). I'm looking for a Kinship that isn't totally serious about the game and just like to have fun. I mostly like to solo or duo quest, but when there are events in the Kinship, I will defiantly want to join in. I also would like to see people around my level and age, I don't want to join a Kinship that has max level characters only or extremely low level characters. My in-game name is "Express".

Re: Looking for a Kinship?

Name/Info: Chriodoc, Lvl 95, Hobbit, Minstrel

Playstyle: Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, end-game, crafter

MMO games you’ve played: I've played LOTRO on and off since SoA but that's it.

Why kinships should be interested in you: First, I suppose I'll just say that I'm a laid back, somewhat intelligent, kind, and just generally decent enough person. Next, I'm a skilled minstrel having played him for quite some time. I was always pretty successful in the moors when I played out there either on my warg or my mins. More importantly though, I've had quite a bit of experience raiding in LOTRO. I've done nearly every raid there is with several kins that I've belonged to over the years. The only one I remember, however, is Preying Mantis which I was a member of during Moria/Lothlorien/Mirkwood before I took a break from the game. Some more helpful information might be that my traits are all pretty high and I'm working on finishing them out. Also, I'm a GM Westemnet Jeweller and I'm trying to get my hunter to GM tailor.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm looking for a kinship that's pretty easy going most of the time but can have their sh*t together when it's time to raid whether that be PvE/PvP. My play time varies greatly just depending on the day because of courses and work. So, if you require that I show up for a certain amount of planned kinship activities, I might not be for you, though that isn't absolutely certain. Also, because my playtime varies so much, it would be nice to be in a kinship that has people on during the day US central/latenight US central(which could include aussies). I like to play in the moors both creep/freep but have only been back there once since I came back to the game a month ago so a pvp friendly kin would be nice.

Any more questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for your consideration.
    Chriodoc Jayhawker- Rnk9 Lvl 100 Hobbit Minstrel

Character name and race: Retz Elf Guardian
    Playstyle: PvE, PvP, end-game, RP,
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, EQ
    Why kinships should be interested in you? I am a team player and am all for playing with others when it comes to questing/raids/pvp and whilst I can be serious about end-game progression I prefer a more relaxed environment
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: A kinship which has a large Australian player base

Cheers

Character name and race: Haldthrin elvin hunter
    Type of account: currently vip but usually preferred
    Playstyle: mostly solo pve and questing but id like to do more group things
    MMO played games: SWTOR,runescape a long time a go
    Why kinships should be interested in you: very fun player to be around but i can be serious and competitive when the need arises. Im a team player but havent been able to exhibit that yet due to no skirmishes or raids having people in them.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: one with an australian base, friendly, fun and will do lots of instances and skirmishes and can help in fellowship quests

thanks

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Ithiliell (human champion)
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): Premium (occasionally VIP)
    Playstyle: regular, casual PvE at the moment
    MMO games you’ve played: Rift, SWTOR, AoC, PWI, DC Universe, GW2
    Why kinships should be interested in you: I've been playing LOTRO for years and am intimately familiar with the gaming systems. I used to be a rather hardcore player, and therefore have experience in various levels of questing, crafting, kinship involvement, PvP, and raiding. I like to consider myself a pretty friendly, helpful type of person as well!
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: After running for a couple years without a large kinship, I'm looking to get back into the social aspect of the game. I'd like a kinship that's friendly and sociable, with opportunities for regular instances and raids. I'd also like a kinship willing to accept a package deal, as I have another player (Varrock - human captain) who would come with me!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000a6caa/01008/signature.png]Ithiliell[/charsig]

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Atzio

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): Premium for now, although if I find the right people ill get VIP.

Playstyle: Kind of just playing the game right now. Just to have fun and play, but I did use to be very hardcore so I know lots of stuffs.

MMO games you’ve played: Way too many to count, but this one always has a special place in my heart.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm a riot, well somethimes =P. Oh and I like faces =D I'm starting new on this server, just FYI

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Social at the moment. I can always lead puging if needed, but i'm really playing to have fun not really to win anymore!

~ Z (or ZY) Please PM me on Atzio. Ill be on a lot XD
    "Muad'Dib learned rapidly because his first training was in how to learn. And the first lesson of all was the basic trust that he could learn. It's shocking to find how many people do not believe they can learn, and how many more believe learning to be difficult." (Dune)

Quote Originally Posted by jeffm View Post
    So, you've come to Elendilmir looking for a kinship (guild)?

Use this thread if you are undecided on a kinship or are confused by how many there are and which to choose.

ATTENTION: Kinship Recruiters. This thread is NOT for your advertisements. This thread is for people who are looking. Respect this rule, please. PM those who may be of interest to you.

I encourage you to post sufficient information about yourself so that recruiters will know if they are interested in you or not.

For example:
    Arkenstone server
    Your name, or character name and race (if known): Jaslas, Man, Hunter, LvL 77
    Location. Eastern Timezone, TN
    Type of account: Currently Premium, looking to Sub again if I can get in an active kinship
    Playstyle: Group, PvE, PvP, RAIDS, end-game
    MMO games you’ve played: Lotro, SWG, SWTOR
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:I am polite, respectful, and will help those in need. I have good RAID awareness and follow instructions well.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    Active and fun people that enjoy RAIDS, group quests, leveling and grinding. Some type of voice chat would be cool also.

16. Feb 16 2014, 09:43 AM

Hola me gustaria empezar diciendo que soy latino y espero que halla mas latinos pero aqui estan mis datos por si alguien le interesa
    Hello I would like to start by saying that I'm Latino and I hope it finds more Latinos here are my data but if anyone is interested

name: Pistiano Race:elf Class:hunter LVL:36
    Type of account: Free
    type of game: casual some times hardcore

por favor alguien digame si le intereso me gusta jugar mucho pero jugar solo es aburrido y busco amigos de preferencia latinos por que el ingles no se me da muy bien
    someone please tell me if you interested i like to play a lot but playing alone is boring and seeking friends Latinos preference for the English not given me very well

Character name: Bartacus (Elf Hunter)
    Type of account: Premium
    Playstyle: Solo, group, PVE
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, T4C, Guild Wars 2

Why kinships should be interested in you: I am a very fun person always ready to help others and learn new things to the game.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I stopped playing for years, and now, I want to come back, but I don't remember anything about the game, and so many things changed. I want to be part of a kinship that can help me get back to the game, and help me with my questions. I am basically looking for a leveling kinship that has experienced players to help with the basics of the game and group with other people.
    Last edited by evilerys; Aug 28 2014 at 02:14 PM.

LF Kin

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Attashealz. Minstrel, Elf, lv 96

Location. GMT +2

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): Prem/VIP depending

Playstyle : Raiding mostly, or instances, but Ill do anything.

MMO games you’ve played: Planetside 2, LOTRO

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I played lotro a while back. I had 5/6 lv 85 toons on Vilya server when it was the level cap. Used to raid when I could, but moved across to E in early 2013 looking for kins that had more accommodating raid times. Didnt really find anything that suited me and RL commitments took me out of the game until now. I want to try and get back into it, but I'd still like to say I'm a fairly experienced player I am happy to help out anyone who needs it, time allowing, I love groups, and I like to take things seriously while not taking it to seriously - dont know if you know what I mean.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A helpful kin, which does do end game raids (even though Im not levelled up yet), I hear PvP is dead but if theres ever anything going on, would like to hop in. Also, which is very important, does not put too much stress into making all their players run raids weekly - I do like to run them. and I take them seriousy, but if life commitments get in the way, I cant be there week in week out. I will, however, never say I will be there for something if I wont.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000002116fc/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Josh
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): NewZealand
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): Premium who gets VIP on and off
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): endgame PVE/instances/raids and PVP casual then hardcore during holidays.
    MMO games you’ve played: Only MMO i've played but I'm very into other sorts of genres mainly RTS like Company of heroes, Total wars and such oh and Battlefield.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Years of service, loyalty kindness respect and assistance
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): An Active Oceanic one which partakes in PVP moors AND PVE raiding/instances/bbs and such. Not elitists
    Last edited by Elensarz; Feb 01 2015 at 01:35 AM.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Borethin / Elf / Hunter
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): New Zealand
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): SOlo, group , PvE
    MMO games you’ve played: Eve Online
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Im a regular player that is easy to get on with
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Kinship that likes to have fun and friendly

22. Oct 18 2015, 02:00 PM

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38