We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Hail and well met fine folk of Elendilmir!

I come here representing seven fine players who frequently kinship together on the Elendilmir server ranging in level from 43 to 36 who are looking for a Kinship to call home.

We do not consider ourselves ‘elite’ players though we play for many hours every day and have a good understanding of the quests and the game in general. We are fun loving, laid back, mature acting and extraordinarily helpful to others. Several of us are masters in our crafts.

We would like a kinship that would allow us to participate in raids though not one that would require it.

And we all come as a package deal. :-) Our greatest concern is that we all remain together, but don’t let that put you off! We enjoy one another’s company but we would never exclude others – we do like to help and want to be a part of a larger group.

If there are any Kinships out there that would be interested in a group like this you can contact in game: Anriel, Faldir, Gilandor, Lindorion, Ofeigr, Raydus, and Shamini in alphabetical order!

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Kotodama, Elf, LM (i have a couple of other chr's made but im still real new to the game so its not set is stone what class)

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):EST, GA, USA

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):Solo, Group, PvE, casual, id like to raid/end game eventually

MMO games you’ve played:City of Heroes, WoW, EQ2, EVE for about 2 weeks

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:coming from an MMO background of casual gaming to hardcore end game raiding, i in no way enjoy nor bring drama to the game. i enjoy passing along anything ive learned with others, helping my guildmates lvl up/progress, and im flexable on what class to play. im looking for a great guild that enjoys the game and is friendly

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):a zero drama, friendly, RP/non RP/OOC kinship. i enjoy soloing as much as grouping. i am a new dad, so i cant guarantee ill be the player with the most in game time logged but i plan to be here when i can. i love MMO's and it seems this one has some great potential, i look foward to seeing it where things go from here

Talking Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Name: Forum Rabbitsrabbits \ Game: Robins Minstrel \ Nickname : Rabbs

Play style: I usually play solo, but like to group with friends or guildmates. I am not a big fan of questing ,but don't mind a few here and there or just to help out. No roleplay but i try not to mess it up for other who do. Limited time PST 6p.m. to 10 p.m. and the late nights when i cant sleep. I rarely craft but will for some copper in my pocket. Havent tried monsterplay yet. But i am sure i will like it.

Games I have played: Dark Age of Camelot since release off and on. Lineage 1 and 2, CoH, Shadowbane (anyone remember that one?) , Horizons, FFXI, AC, Phantasy Star Universe, WoW, Vanguard, and many more I just cant think of . As you can see I have played many if not too many mmo's . But still Dark Age of Camelot has been the longest mmo I have played.

Why kinships should be interested in you: I am a friendly character to have in groups and like to help out fellow kinship members ( Ill call it kinmates from now on , Kinship members seems to long and funny.)I have played many mmo's over the past few years and have much experience in guilds/kinships. I believe that a Kinship can take the gaming experience much more enjoyable. Great in groups listening or leading .

What kind of kinship you are looking for: A mature kinship not focus only on raids and pvp, but on its members and the kinships progress. A kinship that has weekly events just so new members can meet other kinmates. I prefer a tight knit kinship when everyone knows each others name. Rather then a big kinship focused on gaining new numbers for a bigger raids. And a kinship that remembers when playing a game its for fun.

Thanks for taking a look Hope to see a reply soon

Cool Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Airaoc, Elven

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): EST, Puerto Rico

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Group, PvE, endgame, raid, casual

MMO games you’ve played: 2yrs, SWG, 3yrs WoW

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Have vast experience and understanding of mmo gameplay, love helping people, raiding, and just having fun. I'm a mature, Military person looking to have a good experience with this mmo.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Looking for a mature kinship with adult players who like striving to be the best and conquering endgame content. I'm burnt out of 6- day-hardcore raiding, just wanna play for fun now.

Tabrey and variations, many lvls, classes, and races

Location.Montana, MST

Playstyle.i like a bit of everything, I craft, pve,pvp, raid whatever. i just like grouping up and helping out guildmates.

MMO games you’ve played: 2yrs=SWG, 1 year MXO, The City of games,hero,lineage 2,everquest, guild wars, dark and light, wish,WOW,Anarchy Online. and several others that never made it past beta 1 that would just be overkill at this point. needless to say i am a veteran of online gaming.

I am looking for a fun guild of mature players that like to help each other out. The base principle in my opinion of a great guild is how the members treach each other and how much they are willing to trully help out. while guild thinks that givng a discount to guild members on their crafts is the honorable thing to do, I hppen to come from the line of thinking that guildmate deserves the shirt off your back. Anyway I think that is prolly enough for ya'll to figure out what kinda guild i am looking for and if i am the right person for yours.

Tabrey

" I'm ya Huckleberry"

our name, or character name and race (if known): Talasin Elf Hunter lvl 34...and climbing

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):Ohio, US - EST
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):Prefer Kinship groups, like to get a good group going and all work together. I do crafting as the opportunity presents itself

MMO games you’ve played: EQ, WoW

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:I'm all for furthering the Kinship, running together to better everyone as a whole - solo play is ok, but give me a kin group anyday.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (: As you can probably tell from above I'm looking for a group orientated kinship - one that most times likes to get together to get things done.Helps one another and does not mind going out of thier way (within reason) to help kin members
    Last edited by Mosryan; May 24 2007 at 08:18 PM.

7. May 24 2007, 08:39 PM

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Talasin, lvl 35 Elf Hunter

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):Ohio, USA, EST

Playstyle.: Love to group and get quests done, Raiding is ok, but definately prefer getting a group together and completing those tough to do quests.

MMO games you’ve played: EQ, WoW.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:I'm all about kinship grouping and help out fellow kin, Its what makes the game fun for me

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A kinship that prefers grouping over solo play- solo play is ok, but I prefer the group aspect of the game.

Your name, or character name and race (if known):

Orchard, Dwarf

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):

Eastern time zone, North Carolina, But I work a night job, so I play at all odd times of the day.

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):

I do it all, solo, group, pve, pvp raids, whatever is needed or wanted at the time.

MMO games you’ve played:

Lineage 1 and 2, WoW, America's Army

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

I'm Mature, intelligent player. From what i've been told, I really know how to play my character well. Respectful. Currently a lvl 27 Guardian with almost no cash thanks to my attempts to create Strong Gondorian Armour set

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

Not really into the whole Role-Play bit. I'm more, looking for a kinship that takes it casually, but knows what they are doing. A good inbetween of hardcore and Casual is the real preference if possible. I wouldn't say family environment, but mature personalities would be preferred as well as an age limit of 18 and older. For some reason, I just wish to avoid playing with teens and younger at this point in time.

Name: Dahmon Grimwolf

Race: Man, Class: Burglar, Level: 23

Play style: Groups and raids preferred but i am known to solo for quick game sessions

Other MMO Experience: DragonRealms (MUD) EQ, DAoC (for 4 years
    ), EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, and a few others but the ones i posted i hit max level

What I'm looking for: A Kinship to grow with, I'm looking to forge new friendships as well as help people in my kinship.
    Raiding is a priority, although not my only goal and TS2/Vent is a must have IMO.

I play quite bit and I am available anytime for raids and grouping.

Dahmon Grimwolf
    (chris)

Name, Race, Class: Miathel / Rivendell Elf / 14 Hunter.

Playstyle: Solo, group, casual raid, crafting, social:

MMO games you’ve played: SWG, WOW, EQ, EQII, VSOH, FFXI

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

I'm a mature player and very loyal. I enjoy helping others and generally making my guild/kinship that much more enjoyable.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

I'm looking for an active kinship that focuses on helping each other. I'm a casual player so I'm looking for a guild that supports casual gamers (I only have a few hours a week to play due to a heavy workload). A strong sub-sect of crafters would also be a plus.
    Last edited by Sapphiremagus; May 27 2007 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Added Class Info

Forum Name: Vaovet
    In-Game Name: Vaovet (lvl 30)

Playstyle:
    PvE and some PvP

Games you’ve played:
    Star Wars Galaxies (Master Bounty Hunter and Master Jedi), Retired Guild Master (lvl 60 Paladin/WoW).

Why kinships should be interested in you:
    I am a mature, fun and friendly player, always happy to help, full of ideas to help the Kinship grow, improve, and satisfy its members' needs. Prefer to play with a group of friends on a regular basis so we all know each other and can have the most fun together. I'm a very organized person who enjoys helping other group members. I'm an active and helpful player with quite a bit of MMO knowledge. I spend a LOT of time researching the games I play. Retired Guild Master (WoW).

What kind of kinship you are looking for.:
    I am looking for a mature kinship that has fun while playing. A kinship who are respectful and helpful to their members. A mature guild with a good structure and are focused on helping the Kinship progress as a whole, from newbie levels to the end-game and raids!
    Last edited by vaovet; May 30 2007 at 09:30 PM.

Leorion of Edhellond
    Elven Lore Master and Historian

Playstyle. RP, Solo & Group PvE, [Weekend] Raids

MMORPGs Played: EQ, Guild Wars, WoW (3 years)

What do you offer kinships?: Kindness, respect, maturity, generosity and honesty. Quest and crafting help, but also just learning the game.

Kinship desired: Looking for RP light-medium guild with mature, sensible people. Prefer /k to be in-character most or all of the time (OOC channel?). Just really want immersion in the few hours I will be having time to play a game. I love being involved with players with characters that feel real instead of just "wtfpwn" all the time. I'm light-hearted and really love player-created stories of their characters!

Forum Name: Abish
    Race: Elf
    Playtimes: During the weekdays I am always on from 10am EST until about 5pm EST or so. Weekends I play at night mostly.
    Fellowship: Duo (alot), group, PvE, RAIDs
    Playstyle: Hardcore hours
    Roleplay: I could participate or not, no strong opinion. I have belonged to a RP guild before in other games.
    MMO games you’ve played: EQ1, EQ2, Vanguard, WoW (only for about a month)
    Why kinships should be interested in you: Dedication, regular online playing times
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: English-speaking daytime kinship that is a casual/hardcore mix with plans to raid endgame. Please PM me on the forums if there is a fit. Thanks!

Forum Name - Eroth2252 Char Name & Race - Erofrid (Man of Rohan)

Age - 21

Location - Georgia (EST)

Playstyle - Solo/Group/PVP/Raids/Crafting/RP

MMO's I've Played - World of Warcraft, FLYFF, Raganarok, City of Heroes/Villians, EVE, Everquest

Why Kinships should be interested in me - I am entertaining and can be counted on. I have lots of MMO background and love group play.

Kinships that interest me - Looking for a kinship with a mature chat base. Also one that helps out it's members and has events together.

Char Name & Race - Uladan Elf Hunter

Level 27

Age - 30

Location - Georgia (EST)

Playstyle - Solo/Group interested in the raids later on

MMO's I've Played - This the the first MMO I've played. However, most of the games I have owned in my life have been RPG.

Why Kinships should be interested in me - I log on once or twice a day and probably play 15 - 20 hours a week. Although I am new to MMO's I can see the need for goups to gel when questing.

Kinships that interest me - Looking for a kinship with more mature members that have real lives i.e. jobs, significant others, etc. I do enjoy this game quite a bit but I would want my guild somewhat casual in its play. No power leveling for me. However I am very interested in being able to play the quests and raids when I do arrive at them.

Name, Race, Class: Khross / Dwarf / Level 7 champion

Playstyle: Solo, group, casual raid

MMO games you’ve played
    : WOW, EQ, EQII

I'm a mature player who enjoys grouping with and helping out fellow guildmates.

What kind of kinship you are looking for.

I'm looking for a medium sized kinship that encourages grouping/helping each other out. I am a casual player and have inconsistent play times so scheduled raiding/grouping doesn't always work for me.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Nyndari, Woman Captain.

Age: a lady never tells her age. But probably older than you. (some kinships have real life age limits)

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):Australia GMT +10

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):My Captain is level 22 so far, just taking a step back from hard core raiding from WoW and stopping to smell the roses and enjoy the sights of Middle Earth.

MMO games you’ve played:EQ since Kunark. Had a 68 bard with a load of AA's. Raided up till Tacvi till I finally gave up the addiction. WoW since beta. Raided as a holy paladin alliance Side and Holy Priest horde side. was up to wiping horribly on Cthun when TBC came out. Also had a 50 healer and 50 spiritmaster in DAOC.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm relaxed, silly, but am good at shutting up and following orders if needed. I'm not a drama queen.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Not something huge. I'm not keen to get straight back into end game hardcore raiding. Just a nice cheerful guild that likes to have a few laughs, do crazy stuff and enjoys each other's company. Not a guild of strangers.
    [COLOR="SeaGreen"]--<--[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]@ [/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]--<--[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]@ [/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]--<--[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]@ [/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR="Magenta"]Captain Nyndari[/COLOR][/B] - Protector of the Shire and all things small & cute. :D

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Asunder / Elf Loremaster.

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):Australia GMT +10

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I'm currently level 22 (about 1 bubble from 23.) and looking for a kinship along with Nyndari.

MMO games you’ve played: Basically every mmo there is, I've played at least some of. Most recent would be WoW. Quite a few 60+ characters of various classes with a lot of endgame experience.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Nyndari and power once I hit 24. :P

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Not something huge. I'm not keen to get straight back into end game hardcore raiding. Just a nice cheerful guild that likes to have a few laughs, do crazy stuff and enjoys each other's company. Not a guild of strangers. - Her reply suits me too.
    [SIZE=3]~[/SIZE] [COLOR=Red][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Asunder[/FONT] [COLOR=Yellow][SIZE=3][COLOR=White]-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Loremaster[/FONT] [COLOR=Yellow][SIZE=3][COLOR=White]~[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Red][COLOR=LemonChiffon][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Dont get mad at me please im posting so i can subscribe to this thread.

Looking for a Kin!

Making character now no name yet want to make what kinship needs

Playstyle: I enjoy raiding and all instancing

MMO's Played: You name it Ive most likely played it.

Why Kinships would be interested in me: I am a mature player with lots of exp in these types of games. Also I am able to learn my class really well.

What kind of kinship are you looking for: A casual guild that groups together frequently with plans to raid.

Name: Farlin (Dwarf Champion)
    Playstyle: I prefer to quest with group of similar level people, although I wouldnt turn down a helping hand from a higer level. I love to run instances and raid. Summer is a lot busier for me IRL so I cant keep up a heavy raid schedule, then again, I also need to level quite a bit first too. I believe in helping the guild advance with instances and collecting mats. The only thing I am not into is forced RP. I have nothing against those who do, especially since this is an RPG, but its just not my thing.
    MMO games you’ve played: The only other MMO I have played is WoW. I was a level 70 Dwarf Hunter, and the GM of a raiding guild working on expansion material.
    Why kinships should be interested in you: Very helpful and enjoy working wtih the Kinship to advance.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: I am looking for a Kinship with the goal of eperienceing end game content, but I dont want to power level past all the lower level content.

Baumer, dwarf guardian, lvl 11 (just started yesterday).

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    Lawrence, KS

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no
    RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    Solo / PVE / Raids / endgame

MMO games you’ve played:
    WoW - lvl 70 paladin and warlock, and a smattering of alts. My guild was 3 bosses deep in naxx in november, then stopped raiding til TBC came out. I raided with another guild in the meantime and did all but the last 2 bosses in deathknight wing and sapp/KT. Cleared Gruul's Lair with my old guild in March-ish, then I took a break from WoW.

I'm a reasonably mature and intelligent guy. I understand basic concepts of mmorpgs and I'm always trying to learn more. I don't mess up very often. I'm willing to help other ppl out with quests and stuff.

I'm looking for a semi-serious kinship. I won't be playing hardcore too much until August, so a kinship that has serious and social players would be best.

Name, Race, Class: Leknih / Rivendell Elf / 19 Loremaster

Cincinnati, OH

Playstyle: Solo, group, casual raid, crafting, social:

MMO games you’ve played: AC, DAoC, AC2, WOW, EQII, VSOH

I'm a mature player. I enjoy lending a hand whenever needed. I believe that the people in your kinship make or break a game for you, and therefore want to contribute as much as possible.

I'm looking for a mature, casual yet active kinship. I don't want to race to the level cap. Instead, I want to enjoy the ride. I enjoy crafting, and would like a guild that provides some sort of crafting organization. I've been heavily involved in leadership of guilds in my younger days (pre kids), but have no interest in those types of duties now. My playtime is 10-20 hours per week, with ~1 hour per week night.

no longer applicable
    Last edited by Ralyen; Jul 11 2007 at 01:46 PM.

None yet since I'm still as much looking for a good server as a good guild =) A lot of mature players posted here, which made me think this might be a good point to start.
    I test-played a few classes on a random server and both Minstrel and Loremaster look interesting, as do Hunters and Champions, but I'm flexible. I'm mainly interested in seeing this great new world, no matter the class, and I'd be perfectly happy to help fill whatever need for classes the kinships has What I don't want to do is power-level just to start raiding immediately (been there and done that way too many times)

38, call me grammy =)

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.) :

PST, I tend to work fairly late, so I'm rarely home before 7pm PST.

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.) :

I love to group with fun people, although I stick to soloing if I can't commit time (I find it fairly rude to have everyone wait around because you have to pick-up hubby from somewhere).
    I have fairly extensive endgame raiding experience (see below) and I would love to experience some of that in LOTRO, too, when I get there, just not in a hard-core setting (and to specify: raiding three nights a week does NOT classify as hard-core on my scale, while five nights do).

MMO games you’ve played:

WoW. Then WoW. Then some more WoW. I played that game for two and a half years and tried pretty much every available class. I raided on my Priest through the first bosses in Naxx, then on my Mage to Gruul at which point I decided that the game had become a second occupation and I didn't want to spend that kind of energy. Without the thrill of new content through raids the game became very stale, very quickly.

Hard question to answer.
    Foremost I think I'm a fun person to hang out with and (time permitting) always willing to help.
    I was an officer in one of my WoW guilds, class leader, co-raid leader in another, although my current work-schedule doesn't allow me as much involvement as I usually like.
    If the kinship has need of a particular class, I'm willing to roll with it, the fun of playing mostly comes from interacting with others anyway
    I also consider myself a pretty proficient player (although in LOTRO I'm still falling over my own feet, since I only just bought the game on Sun =))
    I expect to be on most days, although not always with the ability to commit for the entire evening (usually more flexible on weekends).
    Since I'm only starting off the kinship stands to benefit very little from my gaming experience, all I can do is promise to prove myself worthy later

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters) :

Mostly I'm looking for fun, mature, helpful people, who like to do stuff together. In the long run I hope to be doing some raiding, so a casual raiding guild would be my perfect match =)
    Mid-size to largish would be great (love to meet new people and it's great to always have someone else on to chat or quest with).

Thanks so much for reading! I hope to meet many of you in game I'll update this post once I made a character on this server so I can chat with anyone who might have questions.

T.

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast