We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: reaver build protection

Quote Originally Posted by romoen View Post

Ophy wears the Miniature Brass Anvil out there.
    I ****ing hate you. 'Kay?

[LEFT][SIZE=2]Fames (RK), Faims (Guard) and Faimli (Champ). Defenders of the Mithril Halls.
    [/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=darkred]Nomba, R7 reaver; [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]Webbzilla, R5 weaver[/SIZE].[/SIZE][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Did Luc ever get that Anvil?
    Echlon - R11 Burglar, Landroval.
    Defeelher - R7 Defiler, Landroval.

honestly when my hunter got it ti wasnt that much different than the moria pocket item.
    there was a little more defence and parry that was it. 2 points maybe of each stat also.
    alzie rank 15 mini
    "less talky, more killy"
    "kill fast , run faster!"
    The Apocalypse Kinship Elendilmir
    Antisocialnetworking brandywine

Teddibara beorning Brandywine
    alzeria rank 15 mini renamed Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Zalexia View Post
    more hps than 5k? i am at 5100...
    my hunter wears it.
    Yeah. It's one thing if you're going to be in the middle of big raids and have a lot of protection at your side, but for small grouping (which you seem to be doing a LOT of lately - /highfive) you're going to need to get as much as you can while still maintaining other stats. As long as we're talking surviving those hits, like your OP asked.

Ophy has over 6k in her morale set, but that's a hard core morale build, lol.

this was just a general question btw, i am curious just as to what the traits are may go w/ innocence over fidelity now will have to see, cause frankly the reavers are more of a pain in the butt than the wargs ... i end up traiting one way cause one seems omre damaging then , for some odd reason seems all of a sudden its another, then another and i cant find a happy medium.
    Keep both, imo. If you have it, drop Wisdom for Innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by Faisal View Post
    I ****ing hate you. 'Kay?
    I actually got it the first day HoC came out. I rolled against Wulf and won.

Quote Originally Posted by Radardog View Post
    He did!!!
    Ophelia Darkfell
    Villain, Storm of the Valar
    Moinuk, BA

It's a ***** to farm, but it's worth it in the end.
    heh. Understatement of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Radardog View Post
    After an estimated 70 runs.

~40 post SoM.

There were times we did 4-5 runs back to back. I think there was a week there where I had close to 20 runs just in a week. I even pugged for it a bit.

I saw it drop and lost the roll 11 times pre SoM.

Post SoM it took all those runs to even see it drop again since it now shares the loot table with all that other junky jewelry.
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=red][FONT=Tahoma][B][COLOR=darkorchid]Second Marshal[/COLOR] Luc Brandenbuck[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#a9a9a9][FONT=Tahoma] ~[B]Battlemaster[/B]~
    Stalker's Enemy*Reaver's Enemy*Blackarrow's Enemy*Warleader-Foe*Weaver's Enemy*Defiler-Foe
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=lime][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Tahoma][B]Champion[/B][FONT=Tahoma]:[SIZE=1]'The only thing our opponents can do that we care about is die.'-Graalx2[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Thane9 View Post

Post SoM it took all those runs to even see it drop again since it now shares the loot table with all that other junky jewelry.
    I'm now looking for it on my guardian
    [Retired 2012] ** R13 Minstrel ** Guardians of the Dagorlad ** Jaiyne <3

i dunno i guess i was lucky my hunter got it and i seen it drop 3 times yet, i never really felt the need to go on my healer.

Although the moria pocket rep item honestly , compare it to the anvil.
    alzie rank 15 mini
    "less talky, more killy"

Nobody's earned the Anvil like Luc's earned the Anvil, lol.

Although the moria pocket rep item honestly , compare it to the anvil.
    The Guard's Charm is the only one I can guess you're referring to, but the Anvil is definitely superior to it if for no reason than it's providing an evade rating instead of block. Not to mention the other upgrades.

The Guard's Charm is obviously fine for what it is, but I'd recommend everyone with it take the time to swap it for the Anvil. If they want to min-max their character, that is.

Or are you referring to one of the others? Guard's Trinket, Miner's Charm and Miner's Trinket.
    Ophelia Darkfell
    Moinuk, BA

Nobody's earned the Anvil like Luc's earned the Anvil, lol.

I'm not sure about "earned". But I do feel pretty confident that I have the worst luck in the universe at times.
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=red][FONT=Tahoma][B][COLOR=darkorchid]Second Marshal[/COLOR] Luc Brandenbuck[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#a9a9a9][FONT=Tahoma] ~[B]Battlemaster[/B]~
    Stalker's Enemy*Reaver's Enemy*Blackarrow's Enemy*Warleader-Foe*Weaver's Enemy*Defiler-Foe
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=lime][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Tahoma][B]Champion[/B][FONT=Tahoma]:[SIZE=1]'The only thing our opponents can do that we care about is die.'-Graalx2[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Gillianrial View Post
    I'm now looking for it on my guardian
    I'll run HoC with you anytime.

I owe some karma back in the pool for all the people who helped me get mine.
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Thane9 View Post
    I'll run HoC with you anytime.

I owe some karma back in the pool for all the people who helped me get mine.

Thanks *hugs*

You tank, k?
    [Retired 2012] ** R13 Minstrel ** Guardians of the Dagorlad ** Jaiyne <3

that was one instance i avoided on my healer. I seen healers complain of that to no end(even good healers), seen very cruddy pug groups so i just did it on my hunter. never really thought there would be a desire on a healer to go.
    alzie rank 15 mini
    "less talky, more killy"

that was one instance i avoided on my healer. I seen healers complain of that to no end(even good healers), seen very cruddy pug groups so i just did it on my hunter. never really thought there would be a desire on a healer to go.
    Well, now you've got a great reason to give it another go!
    Ophelia Darkfell
    Moinuk, BA

Quote Originally Posted by Gillianrial View Post
    Thanks *hugs*

You tank, k?
    I kinda tank by default in HoC. hehe...
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

I've never really had too many problems pugging HoC as a healer. Except, of course, when certain unnamed LMs decide that it would be funny to use sticky tar during the second boss fight.

And Luc, if it makes you feel better, we are on our twenty-somethingth run now to get Smashey that little anvil. Its dropped a couple times for us, but he has been beat out by a burg, guard, hunter and RK so far. The RK swears he didn't mean to roll, and the hunter was wearing it when we left, so *shrug*
    Kymli Dwarf Mini ~ MamaCass Defiler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2