We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Sauron Owes Me Money and other kin names...

Quote Originally Posted by Tadloth View Post
    Sensitivity and people skills have always been prevalent among MMORPG gamers. After all, that´s probably why we spend most of our spare time online shielded by the anonymity of the internet, instead of having actual direct real life interactions with real people.
    No truer statement has ever been made. Other than the fact that Terry Pratchett is absolutely amazing.

Fellowship of the Beaver

Very nice! :P
    ~~Ainsle - Rank 6 RK/Slode~~
    ~~Zenorik - My Bad*** 65 Guard/Slode~~
    ~~Darkdestroyer - BA/Imladris~~

I knew my ears were ringing for a reason. Sauron Owes Me Money has just been re-created. Nice to see some old faces still hangin' around.

Sorry I'm apparently a misogynist....

Anyways nice to see you all again. See you in game!
    Nineiron- 40 Champ
    Leader- Sauron Owes Me Money

Best I have ever seen: Protectors of the Evendim Boars
    Close Second: Mezzed Girls
    Honorable Mention: someting of the Red Stapler because any office space reference is pro.
    Ghudi, Ghudie and Ghuda-1 of Landroval

[rant] Had Ghuda since beta but some butthole transferred before me so he got it [/rant]
    [insulttoinjury] The butthole hasn't logged in over a year! [/insulttoinjury]

Quote Originally Posted by monkeycatxx View Post
    No truer statement has ever been made. Other than the fact that Terry Pratchett is absolutely amazing.

Congrats! You just won the internet! Provided the City Watch stories are your favorites. Vimes is my idol IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghuda View Post
    Best I have ever seen: Protectors of the Evendim Boars
    Did this happen to be on Riddermark?

Mule Frothbeard, Jolly Guardian and Joyful HalfPint, Song-Singer of Strayhold

I'm from Brandywine and stumbled across this thread.

You guys have some pretty damn funny kin names. LOL. I've been giggling all through this thread. Nicely done!!!
    Currently spending my time being fabulous in the real world...but a piece of my heart will always be in Middle Earth

Kinship: Lord of the Onion Rings kinship

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    PRO is pretty cute, but I am pretty much the only one who logs on anymore

I think Tarhad was kidnapped by kangaroos
    I can confirm this. I'm currently at McDonald's using the free WiFi while the kangaroo's are ordering. Please come and save me
    [color=skyblue][b] High Warden, Tarhad, The Veteran [I](Blackarrow-foe, Reaver-foe, Stalker-foe, War-Leader's foe, Weaver-foe)[/I][/b][/color]
    [I][SIZE="1"]Please refrain from taking anything that Tarhad says seriously. If you don't take him seriously you will have a much more enjoyable time. Thanks in advance.[/I] - Bambam21[/SIZE]

Angry Omfg dude!

I cant find out how to actually play thins game!!!

Re: Omfg dude!

Quote Originally Posted by CalebBrezler View Post
    I cant find out how to actually play thins game!!!
    Click the big download button on this page. http://www.lotro.com/
    85 RK | 85 CHMP | 75 BRG | many others

I did not type what was here, it was my brother, please ignore .
    Last edited by Drakojan; Jul 25 2011 at 04:20 PM.
    R6 Blackarrow, Sentry Savemepls Crykid

Quote Originally Posted by Viloxus View Post
    okay does anyone know what happened to that kin ? Were they forced to rename?
    I don't know if anyone is interested any more, but I can answer this question about Sauron Owes Me Money. It was a sad end for a cool kin name.

Basically, I became a member just as the kin was collapsing. Shortly after I joined, there was an episode of internal strife and drama that caused a bunch of people to leave. Not a good start, but things continued along reasonably well until one day when the founder, Lovebus, suddenly decided to bolt to another server. His reasons were numerous, but a lot of people felt betrayed and quite a few more left.

Lovebus left one Nineiron in charge, who shortly afterwards decided to quit the game himself and passed leadership of the sinking ship to me. There were only three or four active players left by this time, and those members trickled off to join other kins. I was only playing sporadically by then and the one other kin member was never on, so things went into limbo for a while.

When I started playing more regularly again, I decided I would follow a couple of former SOMM members to Strayhold, and was ready to dissolve the kin when that other member logged in for the first time in about six months. We had a bit of a chat, covered the whole 'wha happened?' thing, and when I told them I was just about to dissolve the kin to join another, they asked me to pass leadership to them. I was happy that someone was going to keep the name going, and I wished them luck in building membership back up again, but that was the last I've seen of them or the kin name.

I did not type what was here either, it was also my brother, carry on with your daily lives .
    Last edited by Drakojan; Jul 25 2011 at 04:20 PM.
    R6 Blackarrow, Sentry Savemepls Crykid

i remember somm. cool people. weird to think it's been almost 5yrs.

for what it's worth, 'shark vs dinosaur' is alive and kicking in its level 10 obscurity.

ps: i was a way bigger jerk than either lovebus or billhur. that is all.
    Last edited by gomo; Nov 08 2011 at 01:23 AM.
    [LEFT][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000000130e7/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/LEFT]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3