We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Plugin that obtains combat stats?

Hi all, happy holidays!
    A quick one really, I reinstalled the system after a crash and I can't seem to find this one. I remember there was a plugin which could compare combats stats between different gear profiles, obtaining LocalPlayer stats automatically.. was it a feature of that marvellous Tulkas plugin?
    Also, I noticed that theoretically it is possible to get a list of all effects on a player's current target, has anyone tested if it actually returns valid results?

What I'm trying to build is a simple tool that would estimate target's crit defense and mitigations based on critting skills with some knowledge of game mechanics. Kind of a vague end goal is to gather some statistics and turn it into a tool that would act like a gear comparer, but rather tell you how your dps would be different on that particular target if you changed that trait / legacy / gear piece.
    [B]Landroval[/B] [COLOR=#ff0000]off[/COLOR] [B]Feoktist [/B](brg)
    RU.Lotro U13 [B]Fornost [/B][COLOR=#ff0000]off[/COLOR] [B]Gustavo[/B] (brg) / [B]Narciss [/B] (wdn)

Quote Originally Posted by Feoktist View Post
    Hi all, happy holidays!
    A quick one really, I reinstalled the system after a crash and I can't seem to find this one. I remember there was a plugin which could compare combats stats between different gear profiles, obtaining LocalPlayer stats automatically.. was it a feature of that marvellous Tulkas plugin?
    Yep. That's Tulkas. It was just updated by a third party here:

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...forTulkas.html

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    Yep. That's Tulkas. It was just updated by a third party here:
    I should probably add that DToX aka TpekKepP and a few other guys from RU have been busy for several months, manually adding thousands upon thousands new items and properly localizing the plugin. So not exactly a third party =)

So far I'm stuck because Lua returns an empty effects list for any target I select except for myself. Submitting it as an issue.
    [B]Landroval[/B] [COLOR=#ff0000]off[/COLOR] [B]Feoktist [/B](brg)
    RU.Lotro U13 [B]Fornost [/B][COLOR=#ff0000]off[/COLOR] [B]Gustavo[/B] (brg) / [B]Narciss [/B] (wdn)

Quote Originally Posted by Feoktist View Post
    I should probably add that DToX aka TpekKepP and a few other guys from RU have been busy for several months, manually adding thousands upon thousands new items and properly localizing the plugin. So not exactly a third party =)

So far I'm stuck because Lua returns an empty effects list for any target I select except for myself. Submitting it as an issue.
    Tulkas v2 is still being worked on by myself, and will be out in the near(ish) future. I am truly grateful for the work DToX has put into maintaining the plugin, since the removal of data.lotro.com it's become a lot more challenging to maintain the plugin database. DToX has done a tremendous job of that
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Evernight (formally of Eldar) | Plugins
    Kinship Revamp Proposal