We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Warden Legacies

Re: Warden Legacies

Quote Originally Posted by bob97 View Post
    both posts refer to additional legacies... and yes we are currently OP believe it or not.
    Now it makes sense. You've now added the needed context behind your posts. I disagree, but that's my opinion.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000003b62c/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Originally Posted by [B]Graalx2 [/B]-Directed at Wardens!
    You guys!!! There is such a thing as being too efficient.

What legacy, that would actually cause wardens to stop complaining, would not make us OP?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001247e4/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    ---Drakili---rank 7---Guardian
    ---Drakilireaver---rank 4---Reaver

Well that's what brainstorming is for, the game is ever changing and evolving. We won't stay in this same condition forever, it's not possible. Eventually we will be improved upon because the level Cap will go up and what we have now will become obsolete.

Me personally I've always been a fan of our Ranged skills and ability, I don't think a legacy to reduce Javelin Skill CD would be OP and it'd certainly make this Warden happy. Our damage isn't very high except for WoF and I'm sure some DR could be added to Hampering Javelin to prevent perma kiting (although it doesn't work on bosses anyways IIRC), but it would open up some options for people to slot our Javelin traits as a viable option for PvE content, maybe new wardens slot more agility and flesh out a different build to use in the moors.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000003b62c/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Originally Posted by [B]Graalx2 [/B]-Directed at Wardens!
    You guys!!! There is such a thing as being too efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by bob97 View Post
    What legacy, that would actually cause wardens to stop complaining, would not make us OP?
    honestly? Wardens don't need additional legacys, we need replacements for the current ones. too many single skill legacies. I would like to see a single +threat legacy for all aggro generating gambits, I would like to see a single +healing legacy for all HoT gambits. other classes get them, why can't we?
    The Usual Suspects, if you know us, you know why.

...read the whole thread fredacar... thats what this whole debate is about.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001247e4/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    ---Drakili---rank 7---Guardian
    ---Drakilireaver---rank 4---Reaver

hi so i just wanted to chime in on the whole having a universal threat or heal legacy instead of a lot of independant ones I think that having a universal threat skill would be nice even thought as other have pointed out its effects aren't all that great. The reason i say this is because even if our legacies add very little threat they are to specific in my mind so i mean if memory servers we have 6ish threat skills (could be wrong maybe 4) applying to 6 different skills if those 6 threat skills were combined into one skill your legacey build would open up for more variation. I know getting all the threat skills in one LI is virtualy impossible however even if you get three on one LI that frees up two more slots for different Legacies so it provideds more flexablility and custimization to your LI.

However i don't think a universal heal skill would make us far beyond OP we'd be indestructable if we have a universal heal leg by it's self it would be nice but combined with shield line we'd be indestructable (exaguration) but i feel like we'd get far to much heal per pulse.

The difference to me for universal threat leg and a universal heal is that we use all our heals so if we have a universal heal leg and a you go to do fire off your heals to get the most upfront healing you fire all your heals off together to get them ticking together providing more health per tick add in a legacy increasing all their heals will put our healing far to high. While on the flip side our threat skills are quite messed up when people go into their threat rotaion who really tosses out a spear of virtue or a piercing strike? so we'd really be using the combined threat skill to open up more leg slots and getting rid of useless legs while still keeping the usefull threat legs.

Sorry for the wall of text. hope it makes sense

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3