We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

@Digital_Utopia about Palantir

I know you're in the middle of the update trying to get it up before tomorrow, so I'm not sure if you'll see this in time or if you'll have the time this update.

Can you make Palantir save individual charater settings?

I didn't ralize that it was a global account setting in beta as I only used one character.

If not this build can you add it to the TTD list?

Also, any clue where you'll be hosting?
    [CENTER][img]http://www.djelle.dk/sig-lotro.jpg?&f=gp&id=7697947&lo=0e0c0e111pp10&t1=Gedachtnis&u=ironyandspite.guildportal.com&k=Irony%20and%20Spite&i=www.axiomfiles.com/Files/375005/Copy%2520of%2520Irony-and-Spite_LOGO1.jpg[/img]
    It's all to clear we are on our own.[/CENTER]

Re: @Digital_Utopia about Palantir

Quote Originally Posted by Gedachtnis View Post
    I know you're in the middle of the update trying to get it up before tomorrow, so I'm not sure if you'll see this in time or if you'll have the time this update.

Can you make Palantir save individual charater settings?

I didn't ralize that it was a global account setting in beta as I only used one character.

If not this build can you add it to the TTD list?

Also, any clue where you'll be hosting?
    Well, I guess it's a good thing I was working on the options panel when I read this Sure, I'll include the option in some form

Currently I have the first of three options panels done. After those are done, I'll need to link the options to their appropriate functions and then get the saving/loading done. Of course, during and after that I'll be testing it to the best of my ability to at least kill any obvious bugs - although I'm not going to be naive and believe that I'll kill all of them At any rate, I'm still on track for a release sometime tomorrow.

Speaking of which, and regarding hosting - the first places you'll find it when it's done are here (provided that the attachments still work) and at my site. At some point after that (later in the day) I'll also be uploading it to LotRO Interface and LotRO Plugins. Not as a slight against either of those sites, but I need to do some site/mail setup so that there's a centralized method of getting a) in touch with me for questions/issues and b) a sure-fire way of making sure users have the latest version/get the latest info. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to artificially magnify whatever popularity this plugin might have; but it's simply better to be prepared, than to be thinking I'll only get a few downloads and be in the middle of a mess if I'm wrong.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wK9A7aa.png[/IMG]

[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=white]75[/COLOR][/B] Fourohfour | [B][COLOR=white]75[/COLOR][/B] Artemedis | [COLOR=Blue][B]60[/B][/COLOR] Whiskeytango Foxtrot | [B][COLOR=#00ca00]50[/COLOR][/B] Mistah Boombastic | [B][COLOR=#00ca00]56[/COLOR][/B] Appetizer | [B][COLOR=#a7a7a7]25[/COLOR][/B] Aggromi | [B][COLOR=blue]61[/COLOR][/B] Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts [/SIZE] [/CENTER]